Seegartenstrasse 14 / Ecke Dufourstrasse, 8008 Zurich, Switzerland
Hotel Seegarten - Description
Hotel Seegarten. 3-star "Hotel Seegarten" is an excellent place to stay when discovering Zurich. This hotel has its own restaurant which proudly serves its Italian and latino specialties. You can end the day with a drink at the accommodation's lounge bar. Of course, access to the Internet is available free of charge.
The Hotel Seegarten is located in Zurich making it one of the best hotels to stay at while in town.The Hotel Seegarten boasts a convenient location with modern amenities in every guestroom and superb service.The guestrooms are equipped with non smoking rooms, inhouse movies, in room safe, televis...
Centrally and quiet located, in Zurich's stylish and elegant Seefeld district, the hotel Seegarten is a charming property within walking distance of the lake, the opera house and the Old Town. It is surrounded by a wide choice of restaurants, bars, boutiques, international galleries and everythin...
The hotel with meditarranean charm and a special Italian restaurant. Just a few steps from the lake and the opera house.
The Seegarten hotel is located in the elegant Seefeld district in the immediate vicinity of Lake Zürich, only a short walk away from the famous Bahnhofstrasse.
Hotel Seegarten type(s): Family ,Budget
This hotel belongs to: ON™
Hotel Seegarten facilities and services
Pay Parking , Parking
Internet Access , Wireless internet access
- Meals for groups
- Family Rooms
- Ice Machine
- Meal plan available
- Laundry services
- Dry Cleaning
- Breakfast Room Service
- Currency Exchange
- Fully equipped business center
- Airport Connection
- Room Service
- Dining Area
+ very good bed - easy access to public transport
- the receptionist could have been a bit more friendly
+ It's location which is central and calm.
- "For a medium seize double room" it was tiny .
- Room 22 is far too small for two persons, bath room facilities are horrendous. Staff unfriendly not giving any service. Wastly overrated in star rating.
+ A warm and freindly service by all staff, small rooms but lovely and clean and quite adequate.
- Needed to have a larger bar because as a group of eight, we were made to feel unwelcome if we only wantedRead more a drink and not a meal.Hide
- quite far from centre of town
+ Size of the hotel and theRestaurant.
Very pleasant and agreeable. Excellent and popular restaurant downstairs. The hotel is within comfortable walking distance of all attractions in central Zurich. Staff were helpful.
+ Friendly, helpful staff and an excellent restaurant.
- CNN is the only English language TV station
Reading back over review this I think it necessary to pre-empt any question as to my claim as a 'heterosexual called Carlos'. I'm his wife. Anyway here comes the review. Such a high rating? As with previousRead more Venere booked hotels, our room was upgraded, but this time to a glorious, enormous, light-filled loft that felt like more like a really cool friend's apartment than a hotel room. Huge bathroom, a real hairdryer than could actually live up to its name. Really. Fluffy robes, softest down-filled quilts (yes, plural - as many as you want), loads of chocolate in the fridge (Zurich after all!). Champagne on the breakfast buffet. For BREAKFAST! Warm, charming staff - all of them (probably something to do with the champagne on the breakfast buffet). Great location. Here is a sample itinerary. Walk (or stagger after breakfast champagne) to city centre along the lake's edge. Trawl outstanding selection of shops. Stop for a little champagne break. Buy chocolates, cowbells, pocket knives, and have a little sip of shampoo. Tumble back towards hotel, conducting research on champagne serving temperature variances between Geneva and Zurich. Stop for dinner at Restaurant Bistro on Dufourstrasse. Eat superbly and have a few tiny sips of ... gee, why not a triple boilermaker sunrise? Very short roll back to hotel to enjoy the best ever night's sleep. Oh, the warm, charming staff? They will greet you warmly and charmingly even if you arrive back very, very late.Hide
+ Lovely hotel in beautiful city. Great Restaurant too!
- 2 mi Zürich Zoologischer Garten:
- Spa and swimming pools
- Theatre and opera
- School and university
- 1 mi Swiss Federal Institute of Technology Zurich:
- 1,605 yd Universität Zürich:
- 3.3 mi Kalaidos University of Applied Sciences:
- 1,302 yd Zurich School of Education:
- Golf and other sports
- 1.5 mi Dive Center Sharky :
- 1.8 mi Poseidon Tauchschule :
- 3.7 mi TBI Tauchbasis Inauen :
- 1.4 mi Tauchschule Turicum :
- 3.4 mi Blue Divers :
- 1.2 mi DecoDivers :
- Building and administration
- 1,533 yd Deutsches Verkehrsbüro:
- 1.2 mi Singapore Tourism Board:
- 736 yd Switzerland Tourism:
- 1 mi Tunesisches Fremdenverkehrsburo:
- 316 yd Spanisches Fremdenverkehrsamt:
- 551 yd Mauritius Tourism Information Service:
- 1,509 yd Turkish Tourist Office:
- 1 mi STAATLICHES ITALIENISCHES FREMDENVERKEHRSAMT:
- 1.4 mi Fremdenverkehrsamt Malta:
- 1.9 mi Österreich Werbung Zürich:
- 1.1 mi GRIECHISCHE ZENTRALE FUER FREMDENVERKEHR:
- 618 yd Cyprus Tourism Organisation: