Emilii Plater 49, 00-125 Warsaw, Poland
InterContinental Warszawa - Description
InterContinental Warsaw. "InterContinental Warsaw" is a 5-star hotel. The hotel is a perfect base from which visitors can explore Varsovie. The downtown district is only one step out the door. The nearby train station makes the hotel easy to access. The hotel has 404 rooms. All the rooms have been described as being luxurious. The interior temperature is never too high thanks to the air conditioning. The private garden is excellent for a little stroll. There is an indoor, covered swimming pool available. The sports facilities include a gymnasium where guests can work out on their own. The spa includes a whirlpool bath, sauna and Turkish bath. This hotel also offers massages. There is no need to leave the hotel for dinner as there is a modern onsite restaurant. The restaurant serves its international and Polish specialties. You can end the day with a drink at the lounge bar or piano bar. To add to your stay, there is breakfast available. Of course, you can connect to the Internet and make use of the airport shuttle.
The InterContinental Warsaw Hotel is located in Warsaw making it one of the best hotels to stay at while in town. The hotel has a total of 402 well-appointed rooms designed with the guests' comfort in mind. The hotel provides a warm and welcoming service of international standard. For your reserv...
The Intercontinental Warsaw is located in the centre of Warsaw, Poland, adjacent to the Palace of Culture and Science, 800 metres from the Warsaw Philharmonic Hall, and two kilometres from the Royal Route and Old Town. Hotel Features. This striking and modern boutique hotel s health and fitnes...
EMILII PLATER 49, WARSAW, 00125, PL
The five-star InterContinental Warsaw is an impressive addition to the ever-expanding skyline. Located in the financial district opposite the Palace of Culture and Science, the hotel is a short distance from the main railway station, charming Old Town and the Warsaw Philharmonic. Well worth a vis...
The Intercontinental Warszaw is a stylish 5-star hotel located in the centre of the financial district, just a few steps from the Palace of Culture and Science.Within walking distance of the main train station, the wonderful old town and the Warsaw Philharmonic, this Intercontinental hotel guaran...
InterContinental Warszawa type(s): Family ,Luxury
This hotel belongs to: Intercontinental Hotels & Resorts™
InterContinental Warszawa facilities and services
Pay Parking , Private parking , Parking
High speed Internet , Internet Access , Wireless internet access
- Breakfast Buffet
- Satellite Television
- Tourist information
- Conference Facilities
- Steam Room
- Sport facilities
- Gym / Fitness center
- Indoor Pool
- Spa & Health Center
- Turkish/Steam Bath
- Tea and Coffee facilities
- Ironing Facilities
- Banqueting service
- Laundry services
- Secretarial service
- Dry Cleaning
- Hair & Beauty Salon
- Dining Area
- Shopping mall
- Near Train Station
- Outstanding views
- Near Subway
+ The little swimmingpool on the 43th floor is a blast!
+ great food for room service
+ The spa was nice
+ - Price/Quality ratio excellent
- - Sometimes to much noise of the airco system
+ In spite of being a big hotel of a big chain the atmosphere was attentive and personal, restaurant surprisingly good and breakfast excellent with quiet surroundings and at all times impeccable buffetRead more table. One of the best for a long time.
+ Very nice hotel with good facilities (especially the gym) and excellent location.
- Check in service was fair. The room was not ready before 4.30 PM and service was slow.
+ services and facilities were up to 5 star standard Staff tried hard to help
- the price of the inroom internet was excessive and meant that i would not use it
+ The spa/healthclub and pool area on the 43rd floor with a panoramic view of the city is great! The concierge at the hotel is the best to ask for recomendations. And the comfort of the room and the roomserviceRead more menu get top points as well! You definitely get value for money here.
- The service from the hotel staff was polite, but not overly warm and friendly.Hide
- 1.6 mi Stadion Polonii Warszawa:
- Spa and swimming pools
- Theatre and opera
- 1,494 yd Teatr Wielki - Opera Narodowa / Polish National Opera:
- 1,422 yd Warszawska Opera Kameralna / Warsaw Chamber Opera:
- School and university
- 1,561 yd Warsaw University of Technology:
- 1.1 mi Christian Theological Academy:
- 629 yd Skarbek Graduate School of Business Economics:
- 1,517 yd Fryderyk Chopin Music Academy:
- 1,270 yd Academy of Fine Arts in Warsaw:
- 1,241 yd Polish-Japanese Institute of Information Technology:
- 578 yd Marriott Hotel & Casino Warsaw:
- 1,223 yd Sofitel Victoria Hotel & Casino - Warsaw:
- 677 yd Amusement Casino - Polonia Hotel:
- 1,307 yd Grand Hotel & Casino - Warsaw:
- Golf and other sports
- 1.3 mi Underwater.pl :
- 1.1 mi centralna biblioteka rolnicza:
- 1.4 mi dzielnicy śródmieście:
- 1.3 mi biblioteka narodowa:
- 1.3 mi narodowa:
- 1,689 yd biblioteka główna województwa mazowieckiego:
- 1.2 mi biblioteka publiczna w dzielnicy śródmieście:
- 1,515 yd dzielnicy wola:
- 1,421 yd buw:
- 1,421 yd stara biblioteka uniwersyteu warszawskiego:
- 1.6 mi centrum im jana nowaka jeziorańskiego:
- 1.2 mi biblioteka uniwersytetu warszawskiego:
- Building and administration
- 1,087 yd Cypryjska Organizacja Turystyczna:
- 1 mi Trade Representative Office:
- 1,217 yd WLOSKO-POLSKA IZBA HANDLOWO-PRZEMYLOWA: