Radisson Blu Sobieski
Plac Artura Zawiszy 1, 02-025 Warsaw, Poland
Radisson Blu Sobieski - Description
Radisson Blu Sobieski Hotel. "Radisson Blu Sobieski Hotel" is a hotel that has 4 stars. The accommodation is an ideal pied-a-terre from which to discover Varsovie. The nearby airport makes the accommodation easy to reach. To help you get around in the surrounding area more easily, there is a shuttle service available. The decor of the property is at the heart of the accommodation's luxurious charm. There are 435 elegant bedrooms featured. You will appreciate the comfort of the soundproof and air conditioned bedrooms. Start your day with a little stroll in the privacy of the garden. The hotel hosts a gymnasium. The onsite spa invites you to the whirlpool bath, sauna and hamam, perfect for relaxing. The wellness center also offers massage treatments. Dinner can be enjoyed at the onsite restaurant which is known for its Polish and international specialties. A lounge bar is open for guests to enjoy a drink after dinner. Access to the Internet is available free of charge and there is a shuttle service to make visiting the surrounding area as comfortable as possible.
Located in Warsaw City Center, Radisson Blu Sobieski Hotel is a perfect starting point from which to explore Warsaw. Featuring a complete list of amenities, guests will find their stay at the property a comfortable one. To be found at the hotel are salon, bar/pub, disabled facilities, valet parki...
Enjoy a genuine seaside experience and luxurious condominium living on world-famous Waikiki Beach. Waikiki Shore is truly a one-of-a-kind property with activities and entertainment abound. Located next door to charming Fort DeRussy Park and one block from lively Kalakaua Avenue, guests will find ...
Located in the heart of Warsaw's business district, the Hotel is conveniently situated in one of the main streets, within easy reach from all parts of the city. It is only 1 km to the Central Railway Station and 5,6 km from the International Airport Ok e. In the arrivals hall of the airport our...
Hotel Jan III Sobieski is located in the city of Warsaw, Poland, in the Ochota district. It is three kilometres from the mediaeval ramparts of the city's historic old town. Hotel Features. Opened in 1992, this seven- storey hotel has façade painted in bright pastel colours and is topped by a g...
The Castle Waikiki Shore is an oceanfront property on Waikiki Beach, directly adjacent to Fort DeRussy Park. One block from bustling Kalakaua Avenue, with it's boutique shopping and fine dining, the hotel is within easy access of bus lines that traverse the island. An ultimate relaxation destin...
Radisson Blu Sobieski type(s): Family ,Budget ,Luxury
Radisson Blu Sobieski facilities and services
Pay Parking , Private parking , Parking , Valet Parking
High speed Internet , Internet Access , Wireless internet access
- Video on demand
- Satellite Television
- Cot available upon request
- Credit card accepted
- Near Golf Course
- City tour
- Reading lounge
- Fitness Center in the hotel
- Sport facilities
- Gym / Fitness center
- Banqueting service
- City guide
- City maps
- Laundry services
- Secretarial service
- Shuttle service
- Old Town
- Dining Area
- Shopping mall
- Museum District
- Near Airport
- Near Train Station
- Near Exhibition Center
- Near Subway
This Hotel as a certain charm that is not always there in this class of international hotel. The Piano bar has a wonderful atmosphere and the Night bar is worth seeking out. The staff are very helpful and my faltering attempts at speaking Polish are greeted with a polite smile and confirmation, in English, of what ever is am requesting. Well worth a visit.
+ The location was good for me. Also it was very clean and the breakfast was superb and the food selection was amasing.
- One problem was I was meeting a business colegue and when he call looking for meRead more they said I was not staying at this hotel.Hide
+ comfortable, cosy and warm, welcoming hotel.good choice at breakfast.
- the scrambled eggs.
+ The atmosphere and the comfort
+ the hotel is ellegant and pleasent
- far from the old city
+ excelent breakfast, friendly & helpfull staff
+ room service and housekeeping
- I was not satisfied with internet options. I had to pay 15EUR to get to internet but i was not able to access most of the sites i needed...including my mailbox that i needed badly.
+ Very well located. good common facilities. Good Gym
- Single room is a bit small and crampy
- Parking Fee is a little expensive
+ There are many things great about the hotel, especially the fabulous breakfast buffet - it is the best that I have found in Europe for a 4-star hotel! But, the people at the hotel are what really makeRead more it the best. They make the entire stay feel as if they are hosting you at their own home. TIP: If your rate includes breakfast but you're leaving for an early flight, be sure to get a full breakfast delivered to your room - it's free!
- Two small items: (1) The bathrooms do not have fans, so the mirrors tend to get steamed up. (2) Since the lobby shop is not open 24/7, it is a little inconvenient for business travelers (like me) who are up at all hours of the night.Hide
The Jan III Sobieski hotel is known for its unique style, modernity and luxury. Its characteristic and colourful building is an easily recognisable architectural feature of Warsaw and an elegant thres
The Mieszkanie Na Zawolanie Daleka Hotel is located in Warsaw making it one of the best hotels to stay at while in town.The Mieszkanie Na Zawolanie Daleka Hotel boasts a convenient location with moder
The Premiere Classe Varsovie/Warszawa Hotel is perfectly located for both business and leisure guests to Warsaw.All hotel's guestrooms have all the conveniences expected in a hotel in its class to sui
Ideally located in the prime touristic area of Warsaw City Center, Kyriad Prestige Varsovie Hotel promises a relaxing and wonderful visit. The hotel offers a high standard of service and amenities to
Ideally located in the prime touristic area of Warsaw City Center, Campanile Varsovie Warszawa Hotel promises a relaxing and wonderful visit. Both business travelers and tourists can enjoy the hotel's
The air-conditioned E-Apartments is located in Warsaw, 1.4 km from the Warsaw Central Railway Station. It features modern interiors, free Wi-Fi and high-quality equipment. Free parking is provided on
Located in the centre of Warsaw, only 700 metres from Złote Tarasy Shopping Centre, Apartament Miedziana offer accommodation with free Wi-Fi and cable TV. Free public parking is possible. The apartme
Hostel Coco in Warsaw is located in the city centre and offers modern rooms with free Wi-Fi and bright bathrooms. Guests can use a shared kitchen with a dining area and a microwave. The rooms at Coc
This hotel has a fantastic location and the basic rooms are clean and comfortable if rather shabby in appearance. It represents great value for money. RY0109 This is a rather drab building, typical o
- Golf and other sports
- 1.3 mi Underwater.pl :
- Building and administration
- 1.4 mi WLOSKO-POLSKA IZBA HANDLOWO-PRZEMYLOWA:
- 1.4 mi Trade Representative Office:
- 1.4 mi Cypryjska Organizacja Turystyczna:
- 1.3 mi Grand Hotel & Casino - Warsaw:
- 1.5 mi Sofitel Victoria Hotel & Casino - Warsaw:
- 1,697 yd Amusement Casino - Polonia Hotel:
- 1,204 yd Marriott Hotel & Casino Warsaw:
- Theatre and opera
- 1.6 mi Teatr Wielki - Opera Narodowa / Polish National Opera:
- 1.4 mi Warszawska Opera Kameralna / Warsaw Chamber Opera:
- 1.6 mi buw:
- 1,621 yd dzielnicy ochota:
- 1,654 yd narodowa:
- 1.3 mi biblioteka główna województwa mazowieckiego:
- 1.6 mi stara biblioteka uniwersyteu warszawskiego:
- 1.1 mi dzielnicy wola:
- 1.4 mi dzielnicy śródmieście:
- 1,658 yd biblioteka narodowa:
- Spa and swimming pools
- 1.8 mi Stadion Gwardii:
- School and university
- 1.3 mi Medical University of Warsaw:
- 1.6 mi Pedagogical University of the Polish Association for Adult Education in Warsaw:
- 1,379 yd Skarbek Graduate School of Business Economics:
- 1,664 yd Warsaw University of Technology:
- 1.6 mi Fryderyk Chopin Music Academy:
- 1.5 mi Academy of Fine Arts in Warsaw:
- 324 yd Polish-Japanese Institute of Information Technology:
- 1,592 yd Maria Grzegorzewska Academy of Special Education:
- 1.3 mi Warsaw School of Economics: