Residenza Ca' Dario
Santa Croce 646, 30135 Venice, Italy
Residenza Ca' Dario - Description
Residenza Ca' Dario. "Residenza Ca' Dario" is a guest house. "Residenza Ca' Dario" is a perfect base point for visiting Venise. "Residenza Ca' Dario" has a total of 11 rooms. High temperatures are kept outside thanks to the air conditioning. In the morning, you have the option to enjoy breakfast at the residence.
With its central location, Residenza Ca Dario is within easy reach of most tourist attractions and business addresses in Venice.The Residenza Ca Dario boasts a convenient location with modern amenities in every guestroom and superb service.Each guestroom has non smoking rooms, air conditioning,...
Residenza Cà Dario is located in the historic center of Venice in a quiet private courtyard. It is situated close to Piazzale Roma and 5 minutes from Santa Lucia railway station.Though easily reached by public transport, Residenza Cà Dario lies in one of the most tranquil and 'Venetian' parts of ...
Residenza Ca' Dario offers a variety of accommodation options to suit every budget in the heart of historic Venice. Walk to Santa Lucia Station and Piazzale Roma. Set in a quiet, private courtyard, this charming guest house was once a convent.
Residenza Ca' Dario type(s): Family ,Budget
Residenza Ca' Dario facilities and services
Internet Access , Wireless internet access
- Additional beds
- Credit card accepted
- Groups welcome
- Historic building
- Multilingual staff
- Recently renovated
- Rooms with view available upon request
- Tourist information
- Family Rooms
- City tour
- City tours
- Tea and Coffee facilities
- City guide
- City maps
- Laundry services
- Secretarial service
- Ironing Services
- Tourism Desk
- Fax / Photocopying
- Old Town
- Museum District
- Near Train Station
- Outstanding views
+ easy access to central tourist venues
- very hard to find with the directions given - bathroom not clean- room too tiny with 2 suitcases, a squeeze - we did not get room with view or balcony as promised
+ Proximity to the station and the attractions of Venice.
+ I liked that it was close to the train station. It meant that you didn't have to carry your bags as far.
- I was disappointed with the "front desk" or lack there of, the location of our particular roomRead more in the hotel, the ensuite bathroom, and the lack of signage outside to let us know which one it was. She said that she would be there between 8:30 am and 6:00 pm. However, she was never there that long and if you had a problem when no one was around you were on your own. Secondly, our room was located right next to the "office" area. Several times people knocked on our door looking for reception help. Thirdly, we paid more for an ensuite bathroom, but the shower was horrible. It had a slanted ceiling because it was located under the stairs and it was barely tall enough for me (and I'm only 5'3"). My husband who is taller had a very difficult time using it. The bed was also very uncomfortable. It was far too firm. Also, everyone was right about the breakfast, it's just a couple of rolls and some jam. Not much at all.Hide
+ It's definite that Venice is different - thank you for the warm welcome and the charming care!
+ Location of the hotel and very wonderful room! We have view from our window on the small canal.
- Room №1 located near reception.
+ The room was not as shown in the picture! Not comfortable for 4 people at all.
- Size, location
+ its location, its owner
+ Only the size of the room.
- The service is not good. The owners are not accommodating. They didn't agree to keep my luggage when I requested after checking out, 'coz I was to go out and wanted to comeRead more collect my luggage at night. The breakfast is bad. Bathroom is tiny. You can barely manage to stand in the shower...water comes out of the shower onto the bathroom floor, and you have to clean it yourself. While the bed is nice and room is big, it's very dark, and not cheerful.Hide
+ It was a convenient location & little kitchenette was somewhat helpful esp if staying longer. It & the sofa could be a savings for a group or family with children. Was more of an apartment atmosphere.
-Read more The Air Conditioner wasn't working properly, if set low enough to be comfortable, it would shut off & had to be unplugged before it would start again. It also drained into a little tub which had to be poured out frequently. We were lucky, it wasn't real hot for our stay. Don't know if this is standard in an apartment setting, but had no maid service the second day, which wasn't a problem for us, but might be for some. The towels were different from any we've had, linen fabric instead of terry, which my husband really didn't care for, but they were ironed & fresh.Hide
+ The hotel is very clean. It is close to the train and bus stations, but it is also in the center!
- The rooms are too small. There is only one toilet for 6 rooms!
El B&B Residenza Ca' Dario está situado en un edificio restaurado en el centro histórico de Venecia, a unos 400 metros del Piazzale Roma. Sus seis habitaciones son individuales, dobles y triples con b
The hotel Ai Tolentini is a delightful and comfortable property located in the Santa Croce district in Venice. The hotel is just a few minutes from the Piazzale Roma bus station and parking area, and
Frariapartment offers air-conditioned apartments with a fully equipped kitchen in various locations around Venice’s centre. Each apartment has a separate living/dining area where you will also find a
Los Frari Apartments se hallan en el centro de Venecia, cerca de la iglesia de los Frari. Se trata de dos apartamentos, ambos en el mismo edificio. Aquí encontrarás la combinación perfecta entre comod
Carlton Capri Hotel is conveniently located in the popular Santa Croce area. The hotel has everything you need for a comfortable stay. Service-minded staff will welcome and guide you at the Carlton Ca
Das 1-Sterne Albergo Marin ist ein gemütliches familiengeführtes Hotel in der Nähe des Bahnhofs und wenige Meter vom Canal Grande entfernt, mitten in Venedig. Dieses Hotel bietet eine hervorragende La
Appartamento Ca'Matilda est parfaitement situé, dans le charmant quartier de Santa Croce, centre de Venise. Spacieux et chaleureux, cet appartement de trois chambres fait 95 m2 et peut accueillir jusq
Das Hostel Ca' Del Giardinetto befindet sich im Zentrum von Venedig und bietet fünf geräumige und moderne Zweibettzimmer mit eigenem Bad (entweder Ensuite oder au�?erhalb des Zimmers), TV, Ventilator,
The Albergo Marin is perfectly located for both business and leisure guests to Venice.All hotel's guestrooms have all the conveniences expected in a hotel in its class to suit guests' utmost comforts.