Hotel de L'Europe
12 Place Gén Leclerc, 37000 Tours, France
Hotel de L'Europe - Description
Hotel de l'Europe. The 2-star "Hotel de l'Europe" is located in Tours. The nearby train station makes "Hotel de l'Europe" easy to access. There are several activities available to make your stay a more active one, like hunting, mini-golf, fishing and helicopter/airplane tours. There are also many sports offered, such as ice skating, golf, aerobics and horse riding. The accommodation features a walking trail as well as a bicycle rental service. You can dine at the onsite restaurant. In the morning, a continental breakfast is available. You can go online at no extra charge.
The Hotel de L Europe is located in Tours making it one of the best hotels to stay at while in town.The Hotel de L Europe boasts a convenient location with modern amenities in every guestroom and superb service.Room amenities include internet access – wireless, non smoking rooms, separate shower ...
Hotel de l'Europe is located in Tours, France. 100 metres from the train station 300 metres from the Vinci International Congress Centre 900 metres from Tours Castle Hotel Features. Breakfast available High speed Internet in public areas Nearby parking satellite television Complimentary toiletr...
Hotel de l'Europe is located in Tours, France. 100 metres from the train station 300 metres from the Vinci International Congress Centre 900 metres from Tours Castle Hotel Features. Breakfast available High-speed Internet in public areas Nearby parking Satellite television Complimentary wireles...
Hotel de L'Europe is located in central Tours, 100 metres from Tours Train Station. It offers traditionally designed guest rooms with a private bathroom, TV and free Wi-Fi in each. The Europe is furnished with antique furniture and decorations.
Business hours of reception: 24 hours Ideally located in the city centre of Tours, between the railway station and Vinci congress centre (palais des congrès Vinci), the recently renovated Europe hotel welcomes you in a friendly and familial atmosphere. It is an ideal starting point for visits to ...
Hotel de L'Europe type(s): Budget
This hotel belongs to: AC™
Hotel de L'Europe facilities and services
Pay Parking , Private parking
Free WiFi , High speed Internet , Internet Access , Wireless internet access
- Satellite Television
- Cot available upon request
- Credit card accepted
- Dogs allowed
- Groups welcome
- Historic building
- Multilingual staff
- Tourist information
- Reading room
- Hiking trail
- Banqueting service
- City maps
- Meeting amenities
- Meeting rooms
- Fully equipped business center
- Fax / Photocopying
- Web access
- Airport Connection
- Room Service
- Shopping mall
- Museum District
- Near Highway
- Near Train Station
- Near Exhibition Center
+ the style of the room and the situation that is so closed to the train station
- the bathroom was quite old
+ Good location for walking to restaurants, cafes and other facilities.
- Room was too warm and it was not possible to adjust the heating.
+ The family atmosphere and the clear commitment to service. In addition, the hotel is wonderfully located in the very center of Tours.
+ Friendly and helpfull staff, clean and cheap room.
- The hotel is very old and is located at the downtown area (busy, noise, etc). The room was pretty big but the bathroom needs a huge redecoration: there are pipes following the wall and an old bathtub.
- The hotel is very difficult to find because the address is wrong. (the square is not mariscal but general) The room was old and dirty and the room had an horrible smell to smoke . The room was notRead more very clean, specially the floor of the toilet was full of hairs. The hotel was under construction and the noise disturb us in the morning.Hide
+ The staff were very helpfull and friendly
- Unfortunately the French supply bolster pillows which can be hard and uncomfortable for us Brits.
+ Excellent position across from the Railway Station & centre of the City/Town
+ the main stairs
- the fourniture, old and damaged.
Discover all that Tours has to offer with Hotel Val De Loire as a base.The Hotel Val De Loire boasts a convenient location with modern amenities in every guestroom and superb service.Each guestroom is
Terminus Tours is located in Tours, France. 20 metres from the station 600 metres from the Musee de Beaux Arts One kilometre from the Old Town Six kilometres from Tours Airport Hotel Features. Breakf
Located in the centre of Tours, just 20 metres from Tours Train Station, this hotel offers en suite rooms and a 24-hour reception desk. The A10 motorway is just 1 km away. Guest rooms at Hotel França
The Quality Harmonie Hotel is located in Tours making it one of the best hotels to stay at while in town.The 46 guestrooms at this 3-star hotel provide all the essential amenities needed by the busine
The Grand Hotel de Tours is at the heart of the Loire Valley, located in the middle of the largest castles of Chenonceau, Amboise, Chambord, and gardens of France with parks and gardens of Villandry,
Terminus Hotel is a popular choice amongst travelers in Tours, whether exploring or just passing through. Featuring a complete list of amenities, guests will find their stay at the property a comforta
The Holiday Inn Tours City Centre Hotel is located in Tours making it one of the best hotels to stay at while in town. The Holiday Inn Tours City Centre Hotel boasts a convenient location with modern
With its central location, Citotel Criden Hotel is within easy reach of most tourist attractions and business addresses in Tours.All hotel's guestrooms have all the conveniences expected in a hotel in
The Hotel Du Manoir is perfectly located for both business and leisure guests to Tours.All hotel's guestrooms have all the conveniences expected in a hotel in its class to suit guests' utmost comforts
- UNESCO World Heritage site
- 1,243 yd The Loire Valley between Sully-sur-Loire and Chalonnes:
- 942 yd Insectarium du Muséum d'Histoire Naturelle:
- Convention and exhibition center
- 860 yd Kyriad Tours Centre:
- 1.7 mi Parc Des Expositions De Tours:
- Spa and swimming pools
- 1.5 mi Piscine des Tourettes:
- 1.4 mi Piscine municipale Ernest Watel:
- 1.2 mi Centre Aquatique du Lac:
- Railroad station
- 1.4 mi Gare de Saint-Pierre-des-Corps:
- 103 yd Gare de Tours:
- 1.9 mi La Vallée du Cher:
- 1.6 mi Lac de la Bergeonnerie:
- Park and square or garden
- School and university
- 455 yd François Rabelais University of Tours:
- 1.7 mi Psychiatrie Clinique Psychiatrique Universitaire (Saint Cyr sur Loire):
- 1.1 mi Hôpital Bretonneau (Tours):
- 1,184 yd Hôpital Clocheville (Tours):
- Theatre and opera
- 609 yd Grand Théâtre de Tours:
- 892 yd Musée des Vins de Touraine:
- 1.2 mi Musée des Equipages Militaires et du Train:
- 955 yd Musée du Compagnonnage:
- 970 yd Musée de La Societé Archéologique de Touraine:
- 998 yd Muséum d'histoire naturelle - Tours:
- 506 yd Musée des Beaux-Arts - Tours: