Hotel La Ville
Veenkade 5-6, 2513 EE The Hague, Netherlands
Hotel La Ville - Description
Hotel La Ville. "Hotel La Ville" is a 2-star hotel. It is an ideal base from which to explore La Haye. The interior decor of the property is at the heart of the hotel's simple feeling. The rooms have been described as being modern. For a drink after dinner, guests will appreciate the bar. If you would like to share your experiences online, there is Internet access available free of charge.
The Hotel La Ville is perfectly located for both business and leisure guests to Hague.The Hotel La Ville boasts a convenient location with modern amenities in every guestroom and superb service.Each guestroom has non smoking rooms, daily newspaper, television, shower, separate shower and tub, mic...
Hotel La Ville is 1 of the few small hotels in the city centre of The Hague, facing the backside garden of The Royal Palace Noordeinde. Hotel La Ville offers luxurious rooms, royal suites and apartments equipped with Wi-Fi, TV and a movie channel.
Hotel La Ville type(s): Budget
Hotel La Ville facilities and services
- Non smoking
- Pets allowed
- Baggage Storage
- Gay Friendly
- Fully Non Smoking
- Non Smoking Rooms
- Tea and Coffee facilities
- Laundry services
- Ironing Services
- Fully equipped business center
- Packed Lunches
- Fax / Photocopying
+ Excellent apartment, very comfortable bed.
+ very nice stay...good place near the centrum of Den Haag.
- Ring during the night by someone in the street. The staff should unplugged the ring (sonnette ou interphone en français)
+ Was given a suite/apartment because of late booking.
- The (€10 extra) breakfast was disappointing - no cereal, no fry-up, no croissants,...
+ Nice atmosphere, central location
+ The staff was very helpful, the room was clean.
- The breakfast was not a good value for money. In any cafe outside one can get better choice for same price. I was not able to check in until 4PM, becauseRead more previous guests "asked for late check out".Hide
- Talking about the facility, it is only a hostel, but the price is quite expensive, even more expensive than your price for a 4 stars hotel.
+ Location, coziness, friendly staff
- The stip stairs...:)))
+ We found that the new management had made several significant improvements that enhanced our visit.
+ Nice breakfast. Staff kind and ready to give informations
- noises from the street
In the heart of the city centre Near Shell Int Court of Justice Houses of Parliment and the Congress Centre.
Offering a favourable location and relaxing atmosphere, Parkhotel Den Haag is the right choice of accommodation, while visiting Hague. Parkhotel Den Haag boasts 120 attractively furnished accommodatio
Paleis Hotel is a popular choice amongst travelers in The Hague, whether exploring or just passing through. The property features a wide range of facilities to make your stay a pleasant experience. Al
The Delta Hotel is perfectly located for both business and leisure guests to Hague.The Delta Hotel boasts a convenient location with modern amenities in every guestroom and superb service.Each of the
Discover all that The Hague has to offer with Short Stay Apartment Noordeinde as a base.All hotel's guestrooms have all the conveniences expected in a hotel in its class to suit guests' utmost comfort
This is a modern air-conditioned apartment in the very centre of The Hague, only 240 metres from the famous Binnenhof. Plaats 16C features light décor, free Wi-Fi and a spacious open-plan living and k
-la residence opened in october 2005 within shell hq the hague. Its 77 luxury rooms offer sumptuous accommodation up to the standards of a 4-star hotel. The accommodation building is linke
The Hilton The Hague Hotel is located in The Hague making it one of the best hotels to stay at while in town. The Hilton The Hague Hotel boasts a convenient location with modern amenities in every gue
The Corona Hotel is perfectly located for both business and leisure guests to The Hague. The Corona Hotel boasts a convenient location with modern amenities in every guestroom and superb service. With
- Spa and swimming pools
- 1,301 yd Sport- en Recreatiecentrum De Houtzagerij:
- 1,086 yd Louis Couperus Museum:
- 637 yd Museum Panorama Mesdag:
- 817 yd Museum Mesdag:
- 726 yd Het Nederlandse Ptt Museum:
- 1,357 yd Museum Volksbuurtmuseum:
- 979 yd Museum Het Oude Koetshuis:
- 552 yd Museum Schilderijengalerij Prins Willem V:
- 1,118 yd Museum Museum Van Het Boek:
- 937 yd Museum Museum Van 'T Ambacht:
- 733 yd Museum Museum Project Management Bureau:
- 293 yd Museum Museum Voor Het Haagsche Hopje:
- 1,124 yd Museum Museum Van Het Boek:
- 1,143 yd Yi Jun Peace Museum:
- 884 yd Museum Museum Paleis Lange Voorhout:
- 384 yd Museum Nederlands Kansspelmuseum:
- 507 yd Museum Museum de Gevangenpoort:
- 325 yd Ikonen Instuut En Museum:
- 1,029 yd Museum Museum V H Ambacht Stichting:
- 691 yd Museum Museum Bredius:
- 844 yd Binnehof Museum:
- 822 yd Haags Historisch Museum:
- 814 yd Museum Mauritshuis:
- Building and administration
- 1,076 yd Zweeds Bureau voor Toerisme en Verkeer:
- 861 yd Luxemburg Nationaal Verkeersbureau:
- 809 yd Spanish Tourism Board:
- 310 yd Turkish Embassy Information Counsellor's Office:
- School and university
- 452 yd Institute of Social Studies: