Telford Hotel & Golf Resort - QHotels
Great Hay Drive, TF7 4DT Telford, England
Telford Hotel & Golf Resort - QHotels - Description
Telford Hotel & Golf Resort QHotels. "Telford Hotel & Golf Resort QHotels" has obtained 4 stars. This hotel is a perfect pied-a-terre for discovering Telford. A total of 114 rooms is featured. High temperatures are kept outside thanks to the air conditioning. The inner courtyard and garden are excellent for a short walk. You can have fun in or around the covered swimming pool. Take part in the various recreational activities that are offered, such as golf, aerobics, yoga or pilates. The sports facilities include a gym, a walking trail and a golf course. After a long day, visitors have the opportunity to unwind from their busy day in the spa. Go bathing in the jacuzzi or the hamam and enjoy a visit to the sauna. You can also offer yourself a relaxing massage treatment. For dinner there is no need to leave the accommodation as there is an onsite restaurant. For a drink after dinner, visitors can take a seat at the lounge bar. After a good night's sleep, you can have breakfast at the residence. Staying connected with friends and family is made possible with Internet access.
With its central location, Telford Golf & Country Club Hotel is within easy reach of most tourist attractions and business addresses in Telford. All of the hotel's 96 guestrooms are equipped with standard in-room amenities to ensure the maximum comfort for its guests. Being one of the good qualit...
Located three miles from Ironbridge, the Telford Golf and Spa Hotel overlooks its own 18 hole golf course and leisure complex. The 96 rooms all feature autumnal decor with peach coloured furnishings, and are equipped with direct dial telephones, dial up Internet connections, televisions, coffee/t...
The hotel boasts fantastic leisure facilities including an 18 hole Championship Golf Course. The extensive refurbishment of the leisure facilities is especially impressive. The Reflections Health, Fitness & Spa centre offers a sizable 15 x 10m pool and new thermo suite of sauna, steam room, exper...
Whether you are seeking an ideal location for your business and golf break, or simply want a relaxing leisure breakaway, you can experience the friendly atmosphere at the Telford Golf and Country Club. Location This property is situated just 30 minutes from Birmingham, with easy access to both t...
"The telford golf and country club has 96 bedrooms, eight of which are darby house, the former home of abraham darby iii who built the famous iron bridge. for dining the bluestones brasserie can seat 180 people and with it a panoramic view of the ironbridge gorge which makes the perfect seating f...
Telford Hotel & Golf Resort - QHotels type(s): Family ,Resort ,Budget ,Luxury
This hotel belongs to: Q Hotels™
Telford Hotel & Golf Resort - QHotels facilities and services
Pay Parking , Parking , Free Parking
Internet Access , Wireless internet access
- Breakfast Buffet
- Continental Breakfast
- Conference Facilities
- Executive Floor
- Family Rooms
- Accessible Facilities
- Lounges and bars
- Children welcome
- Near Golf Course
- BBQ Available
- Sport facilities
- Gym / Fitness center
- Indoor Pool
- Spa & Health Center
- Tea and Coffee facilities
- Child Minding Services
- Laundry services
- Dry Cleaning
- Pay Movies
- VIP Amenities
- Breakfast Room Service
- Ironing Services
- Meeting amenities
- Currency Exchange
- Shopping mall
- Museum District
- Near Train Station
- Outstanding views
- Near Exhibition Center
+ The refurb is looking great obviously there will be continual snagging to be done around the hotel but that will always be the case.
- No trouser press in 417 as usually most 4 star hotels have them.
Comfortable but very tired. Paint and paper peeling off. No HOT water for at lest 15mins.
+ The assurance of having been there before.
- We weren't aware that the excellent rate resulted from the ongoing building work! We got repeatedly 'lost' walking the wrong way to the restuarant/bar etc.Read more and the work outside our window started quite early and was fairly intrusive.Hide
+ Grounds were lovely
- We were not told about the renovations which meant that we got woken up early by construction work
+ staff were friendly, grounds were lovely, rooms were very good clean and tidy,and the view was lovely
- food was terrible and bar was shabby but it is being refurbished so hopefully it will be alot betterRead more when this is completedHide
+ It was a wonderful and i would reccommend to others.
+ Good Breakfast
- Hotel rather shabby. I.m sure it will be much nicer after the planned refit.
+ Views clean quiet
- But of a rabbit warren
+ Good price for a good hotel
+ Peace & quite every thing we asked for was delt with adequetly
- UNESCO World Heritage site
- 1.1 mi Ironbridge Gorge:
- Market and shopping area
- 3.5 mi Telford Shopping Centre:
- 6.5 mi Princess Royal Hospital:
- 6.2 mi Bridgnorth Hospital:
- 6.6 mi Tong Castle Hill:
- 5.9 mi St Peter's Well (Worfield):
- 4.8 mi Willow Moor Barrow Cemetary:
- 5.1 mi Much Wenlock Library:
- 4.8 mi Oakengates Library:
- 2.8 mi Dawley Library:
- 6.3 mi Donnington Library:
- 3.3 mi Telford Library:
- 1,306 yd Madeley Library:
- Golf and other sports
- 3.2 mi Horsehay Village Golf Centre:
- 6.1 mi Donnington Valley Golf Club:
- 3.6 mi Telford Golf Club:
- 4.4 mi Shropshire Golf Club:
- 4.1 mi Shifnal Golf Club:
- 6.3 mi Bridgnorth Golf Club:
- Railroad station
- 6 mi Cosford Railway Station:
- 3.8 mi Telford Central Railway Station:
- Spa and swimming pools
- 6.1 mi Roseberry Spa:
- 5.5 mi Oakengates Leisure Centre:
- 4.9 mi Much Wenlock Leisure Centre:
- 6.2 mi Bridgnorth Sports & Leisure Centre:
- 1,576 yd Madeley Court Sports Centre: