The Unicorn Hotel
Sheep Street, GL54 1HQ Stow on the Wold, England
The Unicorn Hotel - Description
The Unicorn Hotel. "The Unicorn Hotel" has obtained 2 stars. It is an excellent base point from which visitors can explore Stow on the Wold. The accommodation is known for its convivial atmosphere. The interior of the residence boasts its elegant decoration. Breathe some air in the private garden. At this hotel, you can take part in golf. There is a golf course. No need to go out searching for dinner as there is a contemporary onsite restaurant. A comfortable bar is open for you to have a drink in company.
Discover all that Stow-on-the-wold has to offer with The Unicorn Hotel as a base.All hotel's guestrooms have all the conveniences expected in a hotel in its class to suit guests' utmost comforts.Each guestroom features amenities such as non smoking rooms, daily newspaper, hair dryer, television, ...
In the heart of the picturesque Cotswolds, The Unicorn Hotel is a 17th-century building with stylish interiors, offering the perfect base from which to explore the beautiful surrounding area.
The Unicorn Hotel facilities and services
Pay Parking , Private parking , Free Parking
Internet Access , Wireless internet access
- Non smoking
- Non-refundable surcharge for pets
- Non Smoking Rooms
- On-site parking
- Hiking trail
- Horseback Riding
- Breakfast Room Service
- Meeting amenities
- Bicycle Rental
- Packed Lunches
- Fax / Photocopying
- Room Service
- Old Town
+ Freindly, helpful staff, very comfortable room. Fabulous breakfasts.
- Bar menu was limited with dishes listed but not available, while the a la carte menu was expensive. Like the breakfasts though, the food was excellent.
+ Friendliness and helpfulness of the staff
+ The staff were excellent at all levels and the room was very nice.
- I didn't realise the level of road traffic and was aware of it during the night. I will ask for an inner room on the next occasion.
+ Pleasant surroindings and havig a roaring fire made it feel homely
+ ambience. location
- my room was up numerous flight of stairs. After I had checked in, I went to fetch my luggage. As i returned to the lobby, the receptioist called out in a surprised tone"are you onRead more your own?" As a lone female guest, I was not comfortable having this fact broadcast to anyone within hearing distance.Hide
+ very friendly and helpfull international staff.
- beds queit small
+ The staff were fantastic from the first minute to the last... the impact of how genuinely and naturally friendly they were struck us immediately.... it makes such a difference
+ The food and beer
+ Friendly, helpful staff, nice room, comfortable bed
- The floorboards were the noisiest I have ever experienced. Also, there were only 2 people staying in the hotel on the night I was there. We were placed in adjacent rooms and the person in the next room stayed up until 1.00a.m. - his sqeeky floorboards kept me awake.
- Golf and other sports
- 7.7 mi Chipping Norton Golf Club:
- Spa and swimming pools
- 7.7 mi Chipping Norton Leisure Centre:
- 3.1 mi Cotswold Leisure, Bourton / Bourton Leisure Centre:
- 4.5 mi RAF Little Rissington:
- Theatre and opera
- 2.7 mi Longborough Festival Opera:
- Railroad station
- 7.1 mi Shipton Railway Station:
- 4.5 mi Moreton-in-Marsh Railway Station:
- 3.3 mi Moore Cottage Hospital:
- 2.7 mi Condicote henge:
- 1,293 yd Broadwell:
- 7 mi Leygore Manor II:
- 1.5 mi The Tump:
- 1.4 mi The Horestone (Lower Swell):
- 1.6 mi Icomb Camp:
- 5.7 mi Churchill The Mount:
- 7.1 mi Leygore Manor:
- 4.7 mi Westcote Hill:
- 7.4 mi Norbury Hillfort Barrow:
- 1 mi Whittlestone: