Dr. Pedro De Castro, 1, 41004 Seville, Spain
Melia Sevilla - Description
Melia Sevilla. "Melia Sevilla" is a 4-star hotel. It is perfect for discovering Séville. The hotel's shuttle bus will make exploring the surrounding area effortless. The total number of rooms is 365. Each room has been described as being elegant. The air conditioning keeps the heat outside, always ensuring a pleasant room temperature. The accommodation offers its guests the luxury of both an outdoor and indoor pool. You are offered various activities, like squash, tennis, horse riding, yoga and golf. Furthermore, there is a gym where guests have the opportunity to exercise and a bicycle rental service. The onsite spa welcomes you to the sauna, ideal for unwinding from your busy day. You can treat yourself to, for example, a relaxing massage. Meanwhile, your children will be in good hands at the child care facilities. Try the regional and Mediterranean specialties of the onsite restaurant. A lounge bar is available for visitors to have a drink after dinner. Of course, staying connected with your friends and family is made possible with Internet access.
Set in a prime location of Seville, Melia Sevilla Hotel puts everything the city has to offer just outside your doorstep. The hotel offers guests a range of services and amenities designed to provide comfort and convenience. Babysitting, disabled facilities, concierge, elevator, business center a...
Meliá Sevilla Hotel enjoys a fantastic location in the most exclusive area in the centre of Seville, within walking distance of the main monuments of the city, such as the cathedral. Most of the new and bright guest rooms overlook María Luisa Park and Plaza de España Square. This 4-star hotel in ...
The Melia Sevilla offers modern accommodations in Sevilla's city center, opposite the Plaza de Espana and the Parque de Ma Luisa. : : The hotel has a restaurant, cafeteria, and piano bar. 24-hour room service is available. The property's amenities include an outdoor pool, fitness center, aerobics...
The Melia Sevilla Hotel is the largest Congress and Convention Centre in the city centre, facing the Plaza de Espana and the Maria Luisa Park. The Santa Justa railway station is close by, and the airport is only a few minutes away.: : Guests can enjoy excellent breakfast buffet served in the Rest...
The Meli� Sevilla is a deluxe hotel that is located 9 km from The Sevilla International Airport. Located right in the city center of Sevilla, providing the largest Congress and Convention Center in downtown and near the Santa Justa railway station. The hotel is convenient to Plaza de Espana and...
Melia Sevilla type(s): Luxury
This hotel belongs to: Meliá Hotels & Resorts™
Melia Sevilla facilities and services
Pay Parking , Covered parking , Parking , Valet Parking
High speed Internet , Internet Access , Wireless internet access
- Breakfast Buffet
- Video on demand
- Satellite Television
- Credit card accepted
- Near Golf Course
- Hiking trail
- Tennis Court
- Sport facilities
- Gym / Fitness center
- Indoor Pool
- Outdoor Pool
- Spa & Health Center
- Tea and Coffee facilities
- Banqueting service
- City maps
- Coffee shop
- Child Minding Services
- Laundry services
- Secretarial service
- Dining Area
- Shopping mall
- Near Train Station
- Outstanding views
- Hotel was under some construction and at times (early morning) was quite noisy!!
+ location, price
- staff attitude, how well facilities worked
+ comfort. taxi rank right outside. good staff
- food in the restaurant was awful.
+ Good location.
- Car Park very difficult to get in and out! Insufficient signage for hotel on way into Seville.
+ Staff pleasant and helpful
- difficulty finding out weather in Farenheit. Weather was always " bueno "
+ Room Service food, internet facilities, car parking.
- Permanent background traffic noise (low) even on the 8th floor with windows tight shut.
+ Easy access and parking , close to centre
- room sometimes a little noisy ( anbours making noice TV/ arguing
+ Breakfast very good - Please remember to use your MAS card you eat free of charge and only pay for the second person in your room. You can fill in the form for the MAS card at the hotel.
+ Good location, car park below the hotel (18e / day on 10/2006) and a pretty good buffet breakfast (18e) that was available until 11 o'clock.
- Noise from the street did wake us up both nights we stayedRead more there - spanish seem to be pretty noisy at 3 am ...Hide
+ TV, pool and internet
- Fridge and TV were not working when we arrived and it took a few hours to rectify.
- UNESCO World Heritage site
- 1,087 yd Cathedral, Alcázar and Archivo de Indias in Seville:
- Theatre and opera
- 701 yd Lope de Vega Theater:
- Market and shopping area
- Religious site
- 1,118 yd Iglesia Santa Maria la Blanca:
- 1,106 yd WorkCenter:
- 795 yd Museo De Artes Y Costumbres Populares De Sevilla:
- 336 yd Museo Militar Regional De Sevilla:
- 795 yd Museum of Arts and Traditions of Sevilla:
- 757 yd Archeological Museum:
- 1,106 yd Casa de Murillo:
- 795 yd Museo Arqueológico De Sevilla:
- School and university
- 1,051 yd University of Seville:
- Building and administration
- 985 yd Biblioteca Central Univ.:
- 759 yd Egaña-Oriza:
- 1,056 yd Corral del Agua:
- 980 yd Vineria San Telmo:
- 1,022 yd La Albahaca:
- 1,118 yd Puerto Delicia:
- 1,040 yd La Freiduría de la Puerta de la Carne:
- 1,033 yd Tablao Flamenco Los Gallos:
- Park and square or garden
- 377 yd Plaza de España: