501 Post Street, CA 94102 ,
Club Donatello - Description
The Donatello Hotel. "The Donatello Hotel" has 3 stars. It is perfect for visiting San Francisco. The interior decor of the building is at the heart of the residence's romantic feeling. This hotel has 94 rooms. Each room is spacious. Thanks to the relieving air conditioning, you will always find a comfortable temperature inside. Small children can play safely in the private patio. There are several activities available to join in, like mini-golf, helicopter/airplane tours and fishing. There are also numerous sports offered, like yoga, golf, squash, sailing, ice skating, volleyball, pilates, aerobics and tennis. The facilities include a walking trail and a gymnasium as well as a bike rental service. For your well-being, there is an onsite spa available. Cleanse yourself in the jacuzzi or reap the benefits of a visit to the sauna. You also have the opportunity to indulge yourself with a relaxing massage treatment. Try the Italian specialty of the onsite restaurant. You can end the day at the lounge bar. In the morning, you have the option to enjoy breakfast at the hotel. Additional amenities include free of charge Internet access and a shuttle bus service to help guests get around.
Discover all that San Francisco (CA) has to offer with The Donatello Hotel as a base.The The Donatello Hotel boasts a convenient location with modern amenities in every guestroom and superb service.Room amenities include non smoking rooms, air conditioning, bathrobes, daily newspaper, inhouse mov...
The Donatello Hotel is located one block from Union Square and the Theater District in San Francisco, Calif. Events at The Moscone Center are six blocks away. The San Francisco Opera is less than two miles from the hotel. Fisherman's Wharf is two miles away. Elegantly decorated with original It...
We invite you to the heart of fine dining, great theater and fashionable shopping at The Donatello in the exciting City by the Bay. Inspired by the well recognized Italian artist, its creative design, craftsmanship and cuisine, establishes a part of the classic European spirit in one of the most ...
<b>Location.</b> The Donatello Hotel is located one block from Union Square and the Theater District in San Francisco, Calif. Events at The Moscone Center are six blocks away. The San Francisco Opera is less than two miles from the hotel. Fisherman's Wharf is two miles away. <br>...
One block from exciting Union Square and offering easy access to many San Francisco city centre attractions, this luxurious hotel features personalised services and modern accommodation, furnished with state-of-the-art amenities.
Club Donatello type(s): Luxury
This hotel belongs to: YX™
Club Donatello facilities and services
Pay Parking , Private parking , Parking , Valet Parking
Free WiFi , High speed Internet , Internet Access , Wireless internet access
- Children welcome
- Ironing board
- Disabled rooms
- Interior corridors
- Near Golf Course
- Fitness Center in the hotel
- City tours
- Sport facilities
- Spa & Health Center
- Tea and Coffee facilities
- Child Minding Services
- Shuttle service
- Dry Cleaning
- Pay Movies
- Meeting rooms
- Fully equipped business center
- Rental of a VCR / DVD player
- Shoe Shine
- Dining Area
- Near Exhibition Center
+ large room, location, continental breakfast
- Internet WI-FI did not work! even after reporting several times
+ cleanliness and comfort
- I wad disappointed that the spa was not yet in place although advertised
+ Friendly staff and a warm welcome
- Breakfast was very limited and restricted to very high sugar pastries. Some fresh fruit or other items would have been much better - we appreciate that cost is alwaysRead more an issue but substitution of healthier food would actually have been cheaperHide
+ The staff and the accomodation was awesome. I will definitely stay there again.
+ The hotel facilities are better than expected. Rooms are very spacious, and location is excellent.
- The free breakfast is almost nothing. They serve coffee and cereals free, but they charge $4 for oneRead more orange juice and two pastries or muffins. Their complimentary breakfast is just coffee. Only coffee and cereals!Hide
+ The staff particularly the head porter and his staff were excellent. Very helpful on advice and places and things to do.
- The continental breakfast was not really up there. The club arrangement was nice but not up to expectations.
+ Convenient location and large room size.
- Coffee in the room and at the continental breakfast was poor. A milk jug is preferable to the small milk sachets which are too fiddly and a single sachet isRead more insufficient for a cup of coffee. Cereal and fruit would be a good addition to the continental breakfast menu.Hide
+ Quiet room. Professional staff.
- Staff initially lost bags but then found them placed in the wrong room. It turned out to be a minor issue, but it could have been a major issue.
+ The staff was really top-notch. Attentive. Knowledgeable. Cheerful. My room was huge. I will say that it overlooked Post Street and Post Street is rather noisy. I was so tired it didn't affect my rest.
-Read more I was disappointed in the breakfast offering.Hide
+ the quiet in then city;mthye openness of the staff to care, and the room cleanliness.
- the elevators and lobby areas were untidy and one elevator was not available for service most of the time.
Marines' Memorial Club is a popular choice amongst travelers in San Francisco (CA), whether exploring or just passing through. The hotel offers a wide range of amenities and perks to ensure you have a
The spacious guestrooms are decorated in a classic style with rich materials. Each one is equipped with WiFi and cable television. Business guests will appreciated the business centre, open 24 hours a
The rooms are spacious and comfortable, featuring an LCD television, wireless Internet access and various additional options according to the room’s category. The establishment houses a business centr
Located just two blocks from union square featuring worldclass dining, shopping and theater. Enjoy a home away fromhome experience at the club, take in a show, stay fit in ourfitness center with lap s
The JW Marriott Hotel San Francisco is perfectly located for both business and leisure guests to San Francisco (CA). With the guests' convenience in mind, each of the 338 guestrooms at the hotel is we
Stop at Post Hotel to discover the wonders of San Francisco (CA). The hotel has everything you need for a comfortable stay. Service-minded staff will welcome and guide you at the Post Hotel. Designed
An elegant hotel located in the heart of San Fransisco's Theatre District, the Maxwell Hotel is only one street over from Union Square, the downtown shopping district. Built in 1908, the establishmen
With its central location, Beresford Hotel is within easy reach of most tourist attractions and business addresses in San Francisco (CA). The Beresford Hotel boasts a convenient location with modern a
- Religious site
- 376 yd Glide Memorial Church:
- 136 yd Kertesz Gallery:
- 364 yd Café Bean:
- 265 yd Cheesecake Factory:
- 303 yd Fleur de Lys:
- 368 yd Dottie's True Blue Cafe:
- 325 yd Millenium Restaurant:
- 215 yd Fino Bar & Ristorante:
- 353 yd Pearl's Deluxe Burger:
- Spa and swimming pools
- 235 yd Spa Fusion at the San Francisco Hilton:
- 382 yd Russian Spa:
- 99 yd Olympic Club:
- 285 yd Helen of St. Moritz:
- 40 yd Club One at Union Square:
- Market and shopping area
- Theatre and opera
- Building and administration
- 219 yd Tonga Visitors Bureau: