Hotel Mark Twain, a C-Two Hotel
345 Taylor Street, CA 94102 ,
Hotel Mark Twain, a C-Two Hotel - Description
Hotel Mark Twain, a C-Two Hotel. "Hotel Mark Twain, a C-Two Hotel" has obtained 3 stars. The accommodation is an excellent base from which you can explore San Francisco. The hotel has a total capacity of 118 contemporary rooms. For guests who like getting in some sports practice, the hotel offers many possibilities, such as yoga, golf, ice skating and sailing. Furthermore, the accommodation hosts a walking trail and a gym as well as a bike rental service. The hotel includes a restaurant. End your busy day at the bar. In the morning, you can have a continental breakfast. Internet access is available free of charge and there is an airport shuttle service.
With its central location, Hotel Mark Twain is within easy reach of most tourist attractions and business addresses in San Francisco (CA). The hotel has 118 rooms which are all nicely decorated to provide a memorable stay. The hotel creates a balance of rich culture and modern convinience to ensu...
The Hotel Mark Twain is located in San Francisco, Calif. Three blocks from Union Square Five blocks from Moscone Convention Center Eight blocks from Chinatown Hotel Features. Wireless Internet access for a fee Fish & Farm Restaurant, and Cow & Trout Lounge 24 hour fitness center Flat screen te...
The Hotel Mark Twain, a San Francisco favourite since 1928, is located in the heart of San Francisco, within walking distance of some of the city's most popular attractions including Union Square, Chinatown, the Cable Cars, the Moscone Convention Center and the Museum of Modern Art. In addition t...
Offering a warm welcome, pleasant ambience and convenient facilities, the Hotel Mark Twain is an ideal place to stay when you are in San Francisco.LocationLocated in the heart of San Francisco, the Hotel Mark Twain is only 2 kilometres away from the train station. This downtown hotel is just six ...
The Hotel Mark Twain is located two blocks from the famous Cable Cars and Union Square, five blocks from the financial district, and approximately 15 miles from San Francisco International Airport. Local attractions include Museum of Modern Art, Lombard Street, Chinatown, and San Francisco Center...
Hotel Mark Twain, a C-Two Hotel type(s): Budget ,Luxury
This hotel belongs to: Ctwo Hotels™
Hotel Mark Twain, a C-Two Hotel facilities and services
Pay Parking , Private parking , Parking , Valet Parking
Internet Access , Wireless internet access
- Satellite Television
- Credit card accepted
- Groups welcome
- LCD flat screen TV
- Meals for groups
- Mini fridge
- Multilingual staff
- City tour
- Fitness Center in the hotel
- Sport facilities
- Gym / Fitness center
- Tea and Coffee facilities
- Banqueting service
- City maps
- Coffee shop
- Laundry services
- Shuttle service
- Dry Cleaning
- Valet service
- Dining Area
+ convenient location; friendly staff
- weak wireless signal
+ staff have been helpful,
- however the hotel is close to not so nice neighbourhood and very noisy heating system
+ The room was comfortable and the bar was friendly.
- The central heating is very noisy and kept us awake.
- noise of a night. cold shower
- the neighborhood felt a little shady at night
+ The hotel was very close to transportation and nice places to eat. The room vas very nice and comfortable. The staff were very helpful.
- The location of the hotel was also a bit close to a less niceRead more neighborhood.Hide
+ very close to city center
- they block the entire amount on your credit card since the first bight,even when you show up in time and you said you'll pay by cash
+ *close to everything
- *staff had limited knowledge of hotel amenities. For example, when I called ahead, I was told there was no iron available (there was one in the room). There were many others.
+ Reception staffs was very kind and friendly!!
- Computer at lobby had not Japanese font, so I could not use Japane internet mail system . But there was another internet cafe near hotel.
+ Excellent, excellent hotel staff, could not be faulted. Hotel - good location and access to shops, theatres & restaurants.
- Although clean, bed linen - very worn and thin - in budget accom. Bed blanketRead more - not appealing. towels etc; good quality.Hide