Novotel Rotterdam Brainpark
K.P. Van Der Mandelelaan 150, Kralingen-Crooswijk, 3062 MB Rotterdam, Netherlands
Novotel Rotterdam Brainpark - Description
Novotel Rotterdam Brainpark. The 4-star hotel "Novotel Rotterdam Brainpark" is an excellent pied-a-terre from which to explore Rotterdam. The accommodation's interior boasts its elegant decor. Visitors will be staying in one of the 206 modern rooms. The rooms are roomy. Inside, you will always find a comfortable room temperature thanks to the relieving air conditioning. Children can play safely in the intimacy of the garden. For guests who fancy practicing some sporting activities, the hotel offers golf. Furthermore, there is a gymnasium, a walking trail and a running track. Try the international specialty of the onsite restaurant. After a long day, visitors can enjoy a drink at the lounge bar. In the morning, you have the option to have breakfast at the residence. Of course, inside the residence, guests can go online.
The Novotel Rotterdam Brainpark is a modern, 100% non-smoking, 4-star hotel with free onsite parking. The hotel is easily accessible, located just 5 minutes by car or 15 minutes on public transport from the center of Rotterdam. We are ideally situated forbusiness trips, meetings, conferences, and...
Novotel Rotterdam Brainpark type(s): Design ,Romantic ,Luxury
This hotel belongs to: NOVOTEL™
Novotel Rotterdam Brainpark facilities and services
Pay Parking , Parking , Free Parking
Internet Access , Wireless internet access
- Diet meals available
- Climate control
- Adjoining rooms
- Doctor on Call
- Gift newstand
- Accessible Facilities
- Health Club
- Jogging track
- Sport facilities
- Heated pool
- Tea and Coffee facilities
- Laundry services
- Dry Cleaning
- Pay Movies
- Breakfast Room Service
- Meeting amenities
- Currency Exchange
+ Closeness to RSM
- My room smelled like smoke even though it was a non-smoking room. You had to pay to use the internet on the computers in the lobby.
+ friendly staff, good breakfast
+ Good service and clean
+ quiet, good service and food
+ Service in the restaurant by Mr. Doughlaj was very good. Excellent knowledge of French.
- Younger servants have a lack of knowledge about wine and food.
+ Excellent staff; quiet and comfortable rooms; perfect location if visiting nearby offices.
- Distance from center of city.
+ Comfortable room and good view
+ The hotel staff is very helpful and friendly, the room is big and very confortable + clean. Location is not so far from downtown and access is easy, Breakfast is great!!! Great value for the money. ParkingRead more Free for customer!! a plus.
+ Hotel could not have been better, a little bit out of the centre of Rotterdam but that's why we chose it - very close to the Feyernoord football stadium (a football match was the reason for our trip)Read more and a couple of minutes drive off the motorway. Our stay could not have been better. The staff were also excellent, so was the free car parking which was in plentiful supply!
- Not really. It was aimed at business people judging by the location but there were mainly tourists when we were there. Maybe an outdoor play area would have been useful however there was free use of games inc Playstation and some childrens toys.Hide
+ Free Parking, easy access from the highway.
- Old fashioned furniture, poor cleaning.
This hotel features 88 rooms including 10 suites, all equipped with a bath, a shower, a hair dryer, a mini bar, a trouser press, an iron, a telephone, a satellite TV, a radio, in-house movie and video
The grand, sprawling chateau, close to the European city of Maastricht and on the banks of the river Geul, includes a castle, an old farmhouse, a granary, a convent and a Baroque church. The whole est
This unique accommodation offers guests the opportunity to experience a night on a spacious luxury yacht in Rotterdam’s scenic harbour. Een Jacht voor een Nacht includes free Wi-Fi and a barbecue terr
With its central location, Suitehotel Pincoffs is within easy reach of most tourist attractions and business addresses in Rotterdam.The Suitehotel Pincoffs boasts a convenient location with modern ame
The 2-star Benelux Hotel offers comfort and convinience whether you're on business or holiday in Rotterdam. The hotel offers a high standard of service and amenities to suit the individual needs of al
The Cherrycake And Chocolate Hotel is located in Rotterdam making it one of the best hotels to stay at while in town.All hotel's guestrooms have all the conveniences expected in a hotel in its class t
With its central location, Mycitylofts Cocoon Hotel is within easy reach of most tourist attractions and business addresses in Rotterdam.The Mycitylofts Cocoon Hotel boasts a convenient location with
With its central location, Stayokay Rotterdam Hotel is within easy reach of most tourist attractions and business addresses in Rotterdam.The Stayokay Rotterdam Hotel boasts a convenient location with
The 4-star Eden Savoy Hotel Rotterdam offers comfort and convinience whether you're on business or holiday in Rotterdam. The hotel offers a high standard of service and amenities to suit the individua
- Harbor and marina
- 1.4 mi Rotterdam City Marina:
- School and university
- 1.5 mi Stadion Feijenoord:
- Spa and swimming pools
- 1.8 mi Recreatiebad Alexander:
- 1.5 mi Afrikaanderbad:
- 1.5 mi Oostelijk Zwembad:
- 2 mi Sport en Recreatiecentrum, De Blinkert:
- 1.7 mi Recreatiebad IJsselmonde:
- 1.7 mi Museum Kijk-Kubus:
- 1.8 mi Mariniers Museum:
- 1.8 mi Museum Schoolmuseum Nat:
- 1,043 yd Museum Arboretum Trompenburg:
- 1.6 mi Mariniers Museum Der Kon Marine:
- 1.9 mi Museum Nationaal Onderwijsmuseum:
- 1,125 yd Toy-Toy Museum:
- 1.8 mi Museum Museum Schepen Uit Verre Landen:
- 1.5 mi Openbaar Vervoer Museum:
- 1.7 mi Museum Hillesluis:
- 568 yd Museum Nederlands Econ Penningkabinet:
- 1.7 mi Museum Kijk-Kubus:
- 1.8 mi Museumwoning de Kiefhoek:
- 1.7 mi Museum Schepen Uit Verre Landen:
- 1.7 mi Museum Rotterdam Diamond Center:
- 1.4 mi Museum Informatiecentrum Kop Van Zuid:
- 1.6 mi Openlucht Binnenvaart Museum:
- 1.5 mi Museum Home Of History:
- 2 mi Museum Havenmuseum: