St. George Roma
Via Giulia 62, 00186 Regola, Italy
St. George Roma - Description
Housed in a magnificent 16th century building and boasting a prestigious address, the Saint George Rome is an upscale 5-star establishment in the centre of Rome. The talented architect Lorenzo Bellina succeeded in creating a minimalist-style interior that harmoniously brings together both the old and the new, resulting in a one of a kind type of beauty.The 64 rooms are separated into different categories, with all featuring soundproofing and air-conditioning. Each one is also equipped with a flat-screen television with satellite channels and a high-speed Internet connection. The public areas of the hotel are comprised of a library, a smoking room, a wine bar, a rooftop terrace, a restaurant and a spa with a fitness room.The Saint Rome George is located on Via Giulia, a lovely street in the centre of Rome lined with 15th century palazzos, churches and antique shops. In the area around the hotel, make sure you discover the Palazzo Farnese, Piazza Navona, Castel Sant'Angelo and the Vatican Piazza di Spagna is about 2 kilometres away.
Located in Navona, St. George Roma Hotel is a perfect starting point from which to explore Rome. The hotel has everything you need for a comfortable stay. Facilities like bar/pub, 24hr room service, restaurant, disabled facilities, elevator are readily available for you to enjoy. The well-appoint...
The hotel St. George has been nominated by the Fortune Magazine as one of the top 10 business hotels in the World. Very remarkable are the SPA and the breathtaking roof top lounge bar. 02/09 FR It's a noble palazzo of the 15th Century The hotel rises along the distinctive Via Giulia, very likel...
A brand-new five-star hotel located in an enchanting corner of Rome- near Piazza Navona and Vatican City. It features 64 luxury rooms and a relaxing wellness area in the heart of the city centre. The hotels exclusive cuisine is a delightful fusion of Mediterranean and ethnic tastes. Located in t...
The exclusive hotel St. George enjoys an great position in the historic centre of Rome, in via Giulia, one of the oldest and most enchanting corners of the city, just a stone's throw from Campo dei Fiori, Piazza Navona, the Vatican City and Castel St. Angelo. With its wellness centre, Wi-Fi Inter...
Offering luxurious accommodation in the heart of Rome, St George Hotel invites you to discover the unique atmosphere of relaxation.LocationLocated in the historical centre of Rome, the St George Hotel is close to the Vatican City and Piazza Farnese. The train station is only 3 kilometres away whi...
St. George Roma type(s): Family ,Design ,Luxury
This hotel belongs to: Worldhotels™
St. George Roma facilities and services
Pay Parking , Parking
High speed Internet , Internet Access
- Breakfast Buffet
- Satellite Television
- Historic building
- LCD flat screen TV
- Near Golf Course
- Spa and fitness center access
- Steam Room
- Sport facilities
- Gym / Fitness center
- Indoor Pool
- Outdoor Pool
- Spa & Health Center
- Turkish/Steam Bath
- Banqueting service
- Child Minding Services
- Laundry services
- Dry Cleaning
- Pay Movies
- Old Town
- Dining Area
+ Excellent location, room and general decor restrained and relaxing.
- Lack of reasonably priced room service or in-room coffe-making facility (even a room service cheeseburger was the same price as aRead more three course meal around the corner)!Hide
+ Location, cleanliness
- Staff was not very warm rather they were more stoic.
+ The staff was fantastic
+ environment, food, service
- The price was high but that is life
I'm sure that we return to Rome I'll return to St. George.
- Prices in the restaurant on the high side
+ Decor was restrained and relaxing, location excellent.
- Lack of reasonably priced room service.
+ service, modern design
- would like better fitness facilities and proper pool
+ The staff could not have been more helpful. Everything we asked for was delivered with speed and a friendly, helpful attitude
- It would have been nice to have had a few more English channels on the TV without having to pay extra for them
+ Everything was perfect. The best hotel we have ever been. The bed was really confortable, no better place to rest. The room was very clean as weel as the bathroom. The breakfast was quite nice.
- If something bad must be said, the quietness of the location should be noted. It doesn't feel safe coming to the hotel late in the night.
- Building and administration
- 580 yd Tourist information center Lungotevere Castel Sant'Angelo:
- School and university
- 585 yd Pontifical Urbaniana University:
- 656 yd Maria Santissima Assunta Free University:
- 635 yd Campo de' Fiori:
- 642 yd Campo dei Fiori:
- 587 yd Castel Sant'Angelo:
- 523 yd Castel Sant'Angelo:
- 651 yd Piazza Navona:
- 232 yd Museum di Arte Sacra S. Giovanni De' Fiorentini Roma :
- 649 yd Museum Arte Contemporanea Roma :
- 668 yd Museum Napoleonico Roma :
- 614 yd Museum Baracco P Roma :
- 647 yd Museum Napoleonico Roma :
- 605 yd Villa Farnesina:
- Park and square or garden
- 627 yd Piazza Navona:
- 509 yd Piazza San Pietro:
- 641 yd Campo de Fiori:
- 558 yd Piazza Navona:
- 632 yd Camponeschi:
- 423 yd La Montecarlo:
- 321 yd Trattoria del tonino:
- 361 yd Hosteria del Pesce:
- 479 yd Hosteria del Pegno:
- 577 yd Antico Forno:
- 243 yd Antica Taverna:
- Market and shopping area