Relais Fontana Di Trevi
Via Del Lavatore 44, 00187 Rome, Italy
Relais Fontana Di Trevi - Description
Relais Fontana di Trevi. "Relais Fontana di Trevi" is a perfect place to stay when discovering Rome. A shuttle bus service helps visitors get around more easily. The interior decor of the building is at the heart of the accommodation's elegant charm. 26 rooms are featured. Thanks to the relieving air conditioning, you will always find a comfortable temperature inside. The traditional onsite restaurant can serve you dinner. Roman food is the restaurant's specialty. For a drink in the evening, you will find the lounge bar most welcoming. After a good night's sleep, you can have breakfast at the hotel. Staying in touch with the rest of the world is made easy by the free Internet access that is provided.
The Relais Fontana Di Trevi Hotel is perfectly located for both business and leisure guests to Rome. The Relais Fontana Di Trevi Hotel boasts a convenient location with modern amenities in every guestroom and superb service. Along with its convenient location in Rome, the hotel also offers a wide...
Dreams really do come true at the Relais Fontana di Trevi Luxury Rooms & Suites, very centrally located in the heart of Rome, overlooking the world famous Trevi Fountain, an excellent position in the most elegant area of the “historic center” of Rome, combining Italian tradition and excellent ser...
Combining Italian tradition and excellent service in a very convenient location, the Relais Fontana Di Trevi Hotel meets the needs of both business and leisure travellers.LocationOverlooking the world famous Trevi Fountain, the Relais Fontana Di Trevi is ideally positioned in a most elegant area ...
Step out of your room at the 4 Star Relais Fontana di Trevi into one of Romes most famous squares. Enjoy unbeatable views of the world-famous Trevi Fountain from beautifully decorated rooms, all of which are spacious and stylish. All guest rooms are equipped with modern facilities including plasm...
-DREAMS REALLY COME TRUE AT THE RELAIS FONTANA DI TREVI LUXURY ROOMS AND SUITES/ VERY CENTRALLY LOCATED IN THE HEART OF ROME/ OVERLOOKING THE WORLD FAMOUS TREVI FOUNTAIN/ AN EXCELLENT POSITION IN THE MOST ELEGANT AREA OF THE -HISTORIC CENTER- OF ROME/ COMBINING ITALIAN TRADITION A...
Relais Fontana Di Trevi type(s): Family ,Luxury
This hotel belongs to: YX™
Relais Fontana Di Trevi facilities and services
Free WiFi , High speed Internet , Internet Access , Wireless internet access(find others hotels with Internet Access in Rome)
- Satellite Television
- Credit card accepted
- Historic building
- LCD flat screen TV
- Meals for groups
- Tea and Coffee facilities
- City maps
- Limousine service
- Laundry services
- Dry Cleaning
- Pay Movies
- VIP Amenities
- Ironing Services
- Old Town
- Dining Area
- Shopping mall
- Museum District
- Near Train Station
- Outstanding views
- Near Subway
- the hotel states double or king size beds in triple room, the bed are only singles and the power shower did not work properly and there was always a bad smell in the bathroom
+ Superb position next to the Trevi fountain; easy walking distance to Colosseum, Pantheon, Spanish steps; situated within a busy sociable area full of cafes and restaurants. We booked a Superior room which was large and comfortable; it overlooked the street but the double glazing was very effective in keeping the noise out; all the staff were very helpful and informative.
- en-suite was small for size of room, no bath (but everything in it was clean and worked well).
+ Proximity to the city centre. Staff & hotel were excelent!
- Minor comment was the wifi did not work in the room - but I got over that by taking my laptop to the bar!
+ Espoecially the location of the hotel.
- We didn't like the compressor in the back yard of the hotel, working
+ It was verz convenient for everything we wished to see on this visit. We will certainly use it again.
+ not a lot breakfast extremely poor lack of selection as for noise of water system in 302 kept us awake all night
- as above plus price was way over the top for quality and standard recieved
+ situation - in the very heart of Rome and close to everything - fabulous hoteleverything was excellent down to the very last detail.... staff were very pleasant... thank you x
- there was nothing aboutRead more the hotel or its situation/ amenities that we did not like xHide
+ I was very impress with various aspects: First of all the service an
- One of the nights the Trevy Fountain area waa quite crowded and I could
+ The terrace overlooking the Trevi Fountain
- The noise from the tourists at the Trevi Fountain.
+ Great location, comfortable room.
- Religious site
- 280 yd San Silvestro in Capite:
- School and university
- 245 yd Pontificia Università Gregoriana:
- Park and square or garden
- 598 yd Piazza di Spagna:
- 615 yd Piazza Venezia:
- Spa and swimming pools
- Building and administration
- 575 yd Easy internet café:
- 586 yd Piazza di Spagna:
- 59 yd Trevi Fountain:
- 47 yd Trevi Fountain :
- 309 yd Palazzo del Quirinale:
- 71 yd Trevi Fountain (Fontana dei Trevi):
- 539 yd Barberini Palace: National Gallery of Ancient Art Rome:
- 91 yd Museum Delle Paste Alimentari Roma :
- 475 yd Museum Galleria Doria Pamphilj Roma :
- 458 yd Museum delle Cere Roma :
- Market and shopping area