Politickych veznu 12/913, 110 00 Prague, Czech Republic
Yasmin Hotel - Description
The Hotel Yasmin recently opened its doors just a few steps from the famous Wenceslas Square in Prague. This design establishment features a calm, relaxing atmosphere and exclusive accommodations at the height of hotel technology. The city’s major landmarks are all within close proximity.The 198 rooms are decorated in light colours and furnished with minimalist design pieces. All offer optimal comfort and include individually regulated air-conditioning, an LCD television with satellite reception, high-speed Internet access and a fully-equipped bathroom. Relax in the wonderful fitness centre with a sauna and steam bath or grab a bite in the café bar with a view of the lovely interior garden. The establishment also houses a business centre and 2 conference rooms.Wenceslas Square, one of the most famous squares in Prague, is easily accessible from the Hotel Yasmin. The state opera house is also just a few steps away. The royal palace, Saint Vitus Cathedral, Charles Bridge and the Golden Lane are just a few minutes’ walk away and present an excellent occasion to discover Prague by foot.
Set in a prime location of Prague, Yasmin Hotel puts everything the city has to offer just outside your doorstep. The hotel offers a high standard of service and amenities to suit the individual needs of all travelers. Service-minded staff will welcome and guide you at the Yasmin Hotel. Designed ...
Open March 2006, the Yasmin Hotel is an ultramodern, seven floor design hotel located in the heart of Prague, 50 metres from Wenceslas Square. The 198 air conditioned guestrooms feature simple design in light green, neutral and white colours with minimalist design furniture and light fittings. Al...
The Yasmin Hotel is perfectly located for both business and leisure guests to Prague. All 198 rooms at the hotel are well-appointed with necessary amenities to ensure that each guest's satisfaction. This hotel is characterized by a combination of modern comfort and traditional element of Prague, ...
No matter what purpose you are coming to Prague, the perfect service and personal attention at Yasmin Hotel will make your stay pleasant and unforgettable.LocationThe Yasmin Hotel is located in the heart of Prague and is just few steps from the Wenceslas Square. All major sightseeing points are w...
Meet the history and business on the right place. The hotel Yasmin is located in the heart of Prague just a few steps from the Wenceslas Square. The hotel is surrounded by the most significant and business monuments of the city. All major sightseeing points are within walking distance from the ho...
Yasmin Hotel type(s): Family ,Luxury
Yasmin Hotel facilities and services
Pay Parking , Parking
- Satellite Television
- Tourist information
- Conference Facilities
- Family Rooms
- Lounges and bars
- Children welcome
- City tours
- Sport facilities
- Gym / Fitness center
- Tea and Coffee facilities
- Laundry services
- Shuttle service
- Dry Cleaning
- Pay Movies
- Ironing Services
- Meeting amenities
- Currency Exchange
- Meeting rooms
- Dining Area
+ Design and comfort
+ Great location, friendly and helpful staff, very clean and design hotel
- Lack of international TV channels and too few products in minibar
+ The staff was very friendly and helpful, the rooms are nice and clean, breakfast is great! The restaurant serves a various choice of international dishes at very reasonable prices and the food is veryRead more delicious! Overall we had a great stay and would go back any time!
+ Buffet breakfasts were particularly good. Staff also were very pleasant
+ the modern decor and relaxed atomsphere which made the stay enjoyable
- the hotel bar could improve which would let guests enjoy the hotel greater
+ Everything. Great rooms, friendly staff, good modern design with a few genuine talking points, great location, good breakfast. The restaurant was open from 6.30am til 10.30am for breakfast which was good too. And check-out was until midday which gave us one last lie-in.
+ general atmosphere and the room is great
- for breakfeast: some fruits were not fresh, but from cans (ananas, mandarines); I think for a 4 star hotel this should not happen.
+ Location close to my meeting venue.
- Level of service is appaling. Waitresses did not think any one would understand Czech, so they were outspoken about guests. They were annoyed that people had theirRead more berakfast on the terrace (and thus did not lay tables though guests decided to eat there. No fresh fruits, except for water mellon with no taste. Furniture post-modern, but of poor quality.Hide
+ The fact that the hotel was clean, modern and the food was good. The hotel was also very well located
+ Breakfast buffet was splendid; fresh grapefruit was out of this world; coffee was great. Hotel decor is ultra modern-very, very nice. A beautiful courtyard for dining area. Our room was huge with a sittingRead more area. The young man helping with our luggage and our car provided the best service we've ever had.
- Detailed directions on how to reach the hotel by car would have helped. Prague is a challenge--it took us a long time to figure out a way to get there.Hide
- Market and shopping area
- School and university
- 419 yd Vysoká škola cestovního ruchu, hotelnictví a lázenství:
- 605 yd CEVRO Institute:
- Building and administration
- 460 yd Hall de la Gare principale:
- Theatre and opera
- 329 yd Státní Opera Praha / State Opera Prague:
- 315 yd Statni Opéra Praha:
- 625 yd Divadlo Kolowrat / Kolowrat Theatre:
- 666 yd Stavovské divadlo / Theatre of the Estates:
- 664 yd La Tour Poudrière:
- 501 yd Musée du Communisme:
- 249 yd Duplex club Prague: