Masna 5, 110 00 Prague, Czech Republic
Residence Masna - Description
Hotel Residence Masna. "Hotel Residence Masna" has 4 stars. The accommodation is a perfect pied-a-terre for discovering Prague. The edifice has been renovated not long ago. The rooms are roomy. The residence has its own restaurant. For those who want to share their experiences instantly, there is free of charge Internet access available.
The Residence Masna is perfectly located for both business and leisure guests to Prague.The Residence Masna boasts a convenient location with modern amenities in every guestroom and superb service.Each guestroom features amenities such as non smoking rooms, inhouse movies, desk, hair dryer, ironi...
Cancellation Policy: If cancelled up to 7 days before date of arrival, no fee will be charged. If cancelled later or in case of no-show, the first night will be charged. Children and Extra Bed Policy: All children are welcome. All children under 12 years stay free of charge when using existin...
Annuleringsvoorwaarden : Bij annulering tot 7 dagen vóór de aankomstdatum worden geen kosten in rekening gebracht. Bij annulering daarna of indien u niet komt opdagen (no-show) wordt de eerste overnachting in rekening gebracht. Kinderen en extra bedden: Alle kinderen zijn welkom. Alle kindere...
Residence Masna type(s): Family ,Luxury
Residence Masna facilities and services
Free WiFi , Internet Access , Wireless internet access
- Family Rooms
- Business services
- Ironing board
- Bath/shower combined
- Soundproofed Rooms
- Pets allowed
- Front Desk 24hr
- Tea and Coffee facilities
- Child Minding Services
- Laundry services
- Dry Cleaning
- Pay Movies
- Ironing Services
- Currency Exchange
- Fully equipped business center
- Old Town
- Shopping mall
- Near Airport
- Near Subway
+ Spacious accomodation. Free internet. Convenient location. Helpful and friendly staff, and English speaking.
+ This is a lovely place with beautiful, clean apartments in an extremely convenient location. It was wonderful to have a spacious, attractive apartment instead of a cramped hotel room. The staff was veryRead more pleasant and helpful.
- There was some mix-up about our reservation - first we were told we would need to change rooms after the first day. The next day we were told to go back to the same room. There seems to be some confusion in record keeping.Hide
+ Location, room's interior, privacy
- Lack of bathtub in the room and bed was too soft.
+ Location was great. Staff were very friendly and tried to be helpful. When made a complaint they reduced the room cost and moved us to a different room to try and help our stay be a pleasant one, thisRead more was a nice gesture.
- The water ran cold so was hard to shower, shower was blocked and leaked, shower door was broken & wouldnt close properly. When cold at night asked for extra blanket - they didnt have any! Lots of black hair on the floor which didnt belong to either of us! We had 2 single beds pushed together not a double bed!Hide
+ location, helpful staff, good facilities
+ I liked the spacious room but since I have two small kids 1 and 3 years old I thought the stairs and the little room on top was dangerous for them and uncomfortable to climb. Great location!
- I knewRead more there was no parking garage but I reserved a space for my car as it says in the website and I thought it was going to be near the hotel, and when I arrive it was raining so hard and I had to look for a space to park my car. There was no soap and shampoo in the shower.Hide
+ very good location and helpful staff. There was also a computer on site for keeping up with e-mail. Don't miss the french bakery around the corner.
+ Nice small apartment. Well appointed. Very central location close to tourist sites, but surroundings also a bit too tourist dominated for my taste.
- Maid service often came by at odd, late times (e.g.Read more 5:30).Hide
+ Location was excellent and the extra space afforded with an apartment instead of a hotel room I would highly recommend.
- The only problem was the matress was extremely lumpy and far too soft.
+ The location for old town was excellent and the room was very comfortable.
- Not the hotel, but our travel documents stated that on arrival we could get information at the Prauge Apartment booth in TerminalRead more 1. This was closed.Hide
With its central location, Antik Hotel is within easy reach of most tourist attractions and business addresses in Prague.The Antik Hotel boasts a convenient location with modern amenities in every gue
The Residence Tynska Hotel is perfectly located for both business and leisure guests to Prague.All hotel's guestrooms have all the conveniences expected in a hotel in its class to suit guests' utmost
Featuring luxurious accommodation and excellent facilities, Bohemia Apartments Prague City Centre is a chic haven of peace, which offers the perfect blend of maximum comfort and immaculate service. L
Metamorphis Hotel is conveniently located in the popular Prague 01 area. The hotel offers a high standard of service and amenities to suit the individual needs of all travelers. Safety deposit boxes,
Located in the historic centre of Prague, Astronomical Clock Apartment is just a short walk away from restaurants, bars and shops. This fully equipped self-catering accommodation features free wired i
Centrally located in Prague’s Old Town, Apartment Rámová is 350 metres from the Old Town Square. The spacious apartment features parquet floors, a kitchenette and a living area with satellite TV and a
Located in a historical 15th-century building in a UNESCO protected site, this 4-star residence in the heart of Prague is just a 1-minute walk from Old Town Square. The spacious, air-conditioned rooms
With its central location, Dusni Apartments is within easy reach of most tourist attractions and business addresses in Prague.The Dusni Apartments boasts a convenient location with modern amenities in
Located just 50 metres from the Old Town Square, Apartments Týnská 7 offers fully equipped accommodation right in the heart of Prague. Free Wi-Fi is provided. Elegantly designed apartments are fully
- 286 yd Vieille ville (Staré Město):
- Golf and other sports
- 350 yd Patinoire:
- UNESCO World Heritage site
- 305 yd Historic Centre of Prague:
- Religious site
- Theatre and opera
- 351 yd Stavovské divadlo / Theatre of the Estates:
- 280 yd Rue Celetnà:
- School and university
- 105 yd College of Business Studies in Prague:
- 346 yd Charles University in Prague:
- Building and administration
- 101 yd Praha Bike:
- 126 yd Rybí trh:
- 132 yd Pizzeria Rugantino:
- 273 yd Red Hot and blues:
- 256 yd Ambiente:
- 253 yd La Dégustation Bohême Bourgeoise:
- 250 yd Trattoria Mirakul:
- 224 yd Restaurant La provence:
- Market and shopping area