Siam Bayshore Resort & Spa
559 Beach Road, Pattaya City, Cholburi, 20150 Pattaya, Thailand
Siam Bayshore Resort & Spa - Description
The Siam Bayshore Resort and Spa is located on the south side of Pattaya Bay, between Walking Street and the Bali Hai docks, just 50 m (55 yards) from Beach Road with its exclusive shopping and lively nightlife. Visit nearby attractions like Koh Larn Island. Pattaya is famous for its great scuba diving. Alternatively, try windsurfing on Jomtien Beach, quite close to the hotel.
Choose from 270 guestrooms spread throughout 12 pavillons, surrounded by beautiful tropical gardens and tranquil lagoons. Rooms are perfect for a romantic getaway or a family vacation, and include a minibar, safe and cable television. Beautiful garden or ocean views. Enjoy delicious Thai cuisine in one of the hotel's many restaurants.
The Siam Bayshore Resort and Spa is an oasis of calm near the lively nightlife of Pattaya in the Thai province of Chon Buri. This picturesque property offers a traditional Thai touch to modern design and comfort. Enjoy its charm and peacefulness during your stay.
Ideally located in the prime touristic area of South Pattaya, Siam Bayshore Resort and Spa promises a relaxing and wonderful visit. Featuring a complete list of amenities, guests will find their stay at the property a comfortable one. Service-minded staff will welcome and guide you at the Siam Ba...
The Siam Bayshore Resort is convenient to Bangkok International Airport. As you would expect from a first-class hotel, the Siam Bayview prides itself on a blend of superb service amid a full range of amenities. As it has a shorefront location, in the center of the beach promenade, the hotel is a ...
The Siam Bayshore Resort is perfectly located for both business and leisure guests to Pattaya. All of the 270 rooms of this 5-story property are all equipped with modern in-room amenities. Along with its convenient location in Pattaya, the hotel also offers a wide range of services and facilities...
The Siam Bayshore Resort and Spa is convenient to Bangkok International Airport. As you would expect from a first class hotel, the Siam Bayshore Resort and Spa prides itself on a blend of superb service amid a full range of amenities. As it has a shorefront location, in the center of the beach pr...
Siam Bayshore Resort & Spa type(s): Family ,Resort ,Beach ,Luxury
This hotel belongs to: Siam Hotels™
Siam Bayshore Resort & Spa facilities and services
Pay Parking , Private parking , Parking , Free Parking
Free WiFi , High speed Internet , Internet Access , Wireless internet access
- Breakfast Buffet
- Shared Bathroom
- Satellite Television
- Near Golf Course
- Pool bar
- Reading lounge
- Games Rooms
- City tours
- BBQ Available
- Tennis Court
- Sport facilities
- Gym / Fitness center
- Outdoor Pool
- Children pool
- Spa & Health Center
- Tea and Coffee facilities
- Banqueting service
- City guide
- City maps
- Coffee shop
- Beach umbrellas and deck loungers
- Dining Area
- Shopping mall
- Outstanding views
+ Close to the port, where you can take a boat to islands.
- I had to change the room to a Exclusive Delux because ordinary Delux room is not 4* but more 3* hotel room. Bathroom in Delux room is not veryRead more good.Hide
+ Friendly staff, always helpful
The bathroom needs completely refurbishing, the bathtub was old and looked terrible. In general the room was not bad.
Very expensive your paying mainly for the location; i would not stay there again now that i am aware of the pricing.
Hotel is renovating the man pool, that means half of the front-garden as well as the pool-area cannot be used. This was not advertised! We stayed at the hotel many times over the last 10 years. It isRead more getting all around a bit tired/old. The lifts are ancient and dead-slow! Service is still friendly, despite Thai management. This used to be a European hotel, today mostly Indonesians, Chinese and Indians which means a higher noise-level. Many children.Hide
Lifts/Elevators (only 2nr) Very Slow! Welcome fruit basket in room; poor selection and not fresh. Exercise room/Gymnasium quite limited.
- School and university
- 17 mi Asian University of Science and Technology:
- 24.9 mi Burapha University:
- Beach and coastal area
- 47 mi Kho Samet / Vong Duen Beach :
- 46.9 mi Kho Samet / Sai Kaew Beach :
- 46.7 mi Kho Samet / Ao Cho :
- 6.2 mi Blue Lagoon / Najomtien :
- 47.2 mi Kho Samet / Phai Beach :
- 5.9 mi Kho Lan or Coral Island :
- 44.8 mi Ban Pae :
- 39.3 mi Ram Pung Beach :
- 47 mi Kho Samet / Lung Dam Beach :
- 46.3 mi Kho Samet / Ao Phrao :
- 47 mi Kho Samet / Tien Beach :
- 47.2 mi Kho Samet / Nuan Beach :
- Other landscape
- 46.6 mi Ko Samet (Ile Samet):
- Golf and other sports
- 9.7 mi Siam Country Club Plantation:
- 29.2 mi Noble Place Golf Club:
- 30.6 mi Plutaluang Navy Golf Course:
- 9.3 mi Phoenix Golf And Country Club:
- 13.7 mi Laem Chabang International Country Club:
- 1.4 mi Pattaya Country Club:
- 45.8 mi Thai Country Club:
- 22.7 mi Khao Kheow Country Club:
- 38.7 mi Great Lake Golf Country Club:
- 2.2 mi Daves Divers Den :
- 32.2 mi Treasure Hill:
- 45.8 mi Thai Country Club:
- 42.3 mi The Vintage Club: