Royal Saint Honore
221, Rue Saint Honore, 75001 Paris, France
Royal Saint Honore - Description
Hotel Royal Saint-Honore. "Hotel Royal Saint-Honore" is a hotel that has obtained 4 stars. Located downtown, the residence makes a well-chosen base point for visiting Paris. This residence consists of a total of 72 rooms. The rooms are soundproof and equipped with air conditioning. Visitors have the option to observe nature in the private garden. After a long day, the sauna will help you feel refreshed. This residence has its own restaurant for your gustatory enjoyment. You can end your day with a drink at the hotel's lounge bar. Breakfast is served every morning and gives guests a good start to a new day. If you want to share your experiences online, there is Internet access available at no extra charge.
The 4-star Royal Saint Honore Hotel offers comfort and convinience whether you're on business or holiday in Paris. Both business travelers and tourists can enjoy the hotel's facilities and services. Service-minded staff will welcome and guide you at the Royal Saint Honore Hotel. Refrigerator, hai...
BOUTIQUE HOTELYEAR BUILT 1760 YEAR REMODELED 2008ADDITIONAL PROPERTY DESCRIPTION CHARMING BOUTIQUE HOTEL WITH IDEAL LOCATION FOR BUSINESS AND LEISURE TRAVELLERS/JUST A FEW STEPS AWAY FROM THE PLACE VENDOME AND THE OPERA GARNIER/ SURROUNDED BY LUXURY BOUT...
The Royal Saint Honore Hotel is located in Paris making it one of the best hotels to stay at while in town. All hotel's guestrooms have all the conveniences expected in a hotel in its class to suit guests' utmost comforts. Modern comfort and convenience are seamlessly combined to ensure the guest...
The Royal Saint-Honoré Hotel is conveniently situated in the very heart of historical Paris, next to the Tuileries gardens and within walking distance of some of the Paris' most interesting sites, such as the Louvre museum, Les Halles, Place de la Concorde and the Champs Elysées. The hotel, house...
Offering a warm welcome, Royal Saint Honore Hotel is a perfect venue for a pleasant as well as an unforgettable holiday.LocationLocated in the very heart of historical Paris, only a few steps from Place Vendome, Louvre and Opera, the Royal Saint Honore is a charming hotel offering personalised an...
Royal Saint Honore type(s): Family ,Luxury
This hotel belongs to: World Hotels™
Royal Saint Honore facilities and services
Pay Parking , Private parking , Parking
Internet Access , Wireless internet access
- Satellite Television
- Additional beds
- Conference Facilities
- Family Rooms
- Lounges and bars
- Childrens play
- Business services
- Disabled rooms
- Fast Check-in/out
- Fitness Center in the hotel
- Gym / Fitness center
- Indoor Pool
- Banqueting service
- Child Minding Services
- Laundry services
- Dry Cleaning
- Breakfast Room Service
- Ironing Services
- Meeting amenities
- Currency Exchange
- Car Rentals
- Fax / Photocopying
- Ticket Sales
- Business Center
excellent location - the best you can imagine in Paris. Nice and cozy rooms, although small - but this does not really matter since you only sleep there!
Great location, reasonable in price, and extremely friendly staff
We had a wonderful stay at the hotel. The rooms were very clean and well appointed. The staff were very professional, helpful and friendly.
we stayed for 5 nights. Room was large and clean. Bathroom was clean and spacious but the shower was a minor disappointment. Hotel is central, Louvre is 5 minutes walk away, Notre Dame in walking distance,Read more 5 minute walk to Pyramides metro station on number 7 and 14 lines. Would go back to Royal Saint Honore without hesitation for the service we received, the value for money and the central location.Hide
Excellent service, very average room, rather small, dark, overlooking an inner courtyard. Very small closet. To my opinion to expensive for what you get.
+ Location - conveniernt.
- Thought the breakfast was not good value.
+ Proximity to tourist attractions, central location
- Ceiling height was too low for tall people in certain places in the room.
+ Staff was wonderful-they left a half bottle of champagne and glasses for my husband's birthday. Room was lovely--3 windows, great bathroom for a European hotel. Hotel has great safety like the keyed elevator.
- The bed was very very hard but better than most hotels we have stayed at in Paris.
+ The locasion was exellent, clean rooms.
- Not good Concierge, poor selection of brochure (mostly on spanish), compeard to other 4stars hotels in Paris, not worth the cost.
- some lights did not work in room; bedside lights very poor, could not have fridge and tv on at same time, only 1 bathrobe in a double occupancy room.
- 203 yd Colonne Vendôme:
- 232 yd Musée du Louvre:
- 374 yd Musée de la Publicité:
- 363 yd Musée national de l'Orangerie des Tuileries.:
- Metro station
- Park and square or garden
- 342 yd Jardins des Tuileries:
- 205 yd Place Vendôme:
- 352 yd Jardin des Tuileries:
- 363 yd Tuileries Garden:
- Building and administration
- 396 yd Office Polonais du Tourisme:
- 313 yd Paris Convention and Visitors Office:
- 405 yd Office du Tourisme de la Martinique:
- 277 yd Romanian National Tourist Office:
- Other landscape
- 135 yd Causse:
- 91 yd Colette:
- Market and shopping area
- Convention and exhibition center
- 153 yd Business center of NH Jolly Hotel Lotti:
- 300 yd Business center of Hotel Mayfair:
- 366 yd Business center of Melia Vendome Boutique Hotel:
- 134 yd Business center of Prince Albert Louvre:
- 345 yd Business center of Park Hyatt Paris-Vendome: