5 rue de Berri, 75008 Paris, France
Warwick Champs-Elysees - Description
Ideally situated in the heart of Paris's business, tourist, fashion and luxury districts between Place de l'Etoile and Avenue George V, the Hotel Warwick Champs Elysées provides direct access to the Palais des Congrès conference center and the La Défense business district. It is also practically next door to the Lido and a host of luxury boutiques such as Louis Vuitton, Cartier and Lancel.
The hotel's 149 immense guestrooms are decorated in warm colors with marble, ebony and velvet accenting, creating a cozy, relaxing atmosphere. Your room's private terrace offers magnificent views onto the Eiffel Tower and the Sacré Cœur. The hotel's gastronomical restaurant, the W, serves an authentic cuisine based on local products, signed by Christophe Moisand.
The Hotel Warwick Champs Elysées Paris is a charming establishment, both elegant and modern, ideally located in the heart of Paris's Golden Triangle district. Guests are treated to an excellent level of personalized service in a refined décor. The luxurious Hotel Warwick Champs Elysées is renowned for its fabulous location and restaurant.
The luxury Warwick Champs Elysées hotel enjoys a prestigious location in Paris, a few steps from the Champs Elysées, at the crossroads of Paris' culture, fashion, entertainment and business. The surroundings are stunning: Arc de Triomphe, Concorde, Palais des Congrès, Musée Jacquemard André, Sall...
Offering a good position, this property with comfortable accommodation and excellent services welcomes all types of holidaymakers for a pleasant and tranquil stay.Location Located in the heart of Paris Gold Triangle, Warwick Champs-Elysees Hotel is just half a block off the Champs-Elysees at the ...
The Warwick Champs Elysees is in the Champs Elysees arrondisement in Paris, France just three blocks from the shopping on Boulevard Haussmann and Rue du Faubourg St Honore. Other Paris landmarks are less than three kilometers from the hotel, including Arc de Triomphe, The Louvre and the Eiffel T...
Warwick Champs-Elysees type(s): Luxury
This hotel belongs to: Warwick Hotels™
Warwick Champs-Elysees facilities and services
Pay Parking , Private parking , Valet Parking
- Satellite Television
- Credit card accepted
- Rooms with view available upon request
- Tourist information
- Direct Dial Telephone
- Room Service- Limited hours
- Lounges and bars
- Washing Machine
- Laundry services
- Dry Cleaning
- Railway station Shuttle
- Breakfast Room Service
- Ironing Services
- Meeting amenities
- Currency Exchange
- Meeting rooms
- Meeting center
- Near Subway
- they have to recognise their customer by cards member or to do special wellcome
+ Good location.
- The superior room was extremely small.
+ hotel location, friendly persons at reception
- minibar was not supplied by consumed items, missing clean cups, noise from courtyard at night
- room smelt of smoke
+ Location and the room size
I stayed here for several days (two separate bookings because we went out of Paris for a night) with my mom for a tour of Paris. We chose this hotel because of the location. It's on Rue de Berri, whichRead more is a side street of the Champs. Pretty good. It's also about a block away from the George V Metro Station, it's across the Louis Vuitton boutique. We bought 2-day unlimited travel passes on the Metro so we were able to see all the major sights on our own. It was pretty straightforward on the map. You might want to ask the concierge which metro stops are for what particular points of interest.
For the room and service, however, I expected more for the price we were paying. While checking out on the first booking, we requested that for the second booking we wanted warm water delivered to our room every 7am (because they don't have any electric kettle), they didn't do it. We had to call every morning to request for it. It was a bit of a hassle. The beds weren't that great either. The toilet was in a separate room from the bath/sink/trash can, so I kind of found that a bit odd.
If you're a major "view" person, request for a room facing the Champs. On both bookings, they gave us a view of their "garden", which is basically walls of neighboring buildings and a small patch of green grass on the ground floor with their logo. Not really spectacular, but ok for us.
+ I was very impressed by the Warwick Champs Elysees. The room was almost 5-star level, and was very spacious. Service was impeccable. The buffet breakfast was excellent quality. TV had a great selectionRead more of stations from all over the world. The location cannot be beat. You are basically on the Champs Elysee in the most interesting stretch.
- On the negative side, the room keys were erratic and Internet in the business center was quite expensive. The biggest negative was that there was late night/early morning noise coming from an adjacent club Saturday night that was truly excessive for a second floor room.Hide
+ Friendly personel
+ The location of the Hotel, being right at the Champs Elysee but without the noises of this very busy road.
+ Relaxed atmosphere, and quiet.
- The rooms should have tea, or coffee making facilities.
- Other landscape
- 99 yd Eric Bompard:
- Metro station
- 188 yd George V:
- 134 yd Aviation Club de France:
- 81 yd Cercle Gaillon:
- Convention and exhibition center
- 342 yd Business center of Amarante Champs Elysees Paris:
- 350 yd Business center of Chateau Frontenac Hotel:
- 140 yd Business center of Hotel California Paris Champs-Elysees:
- 374 yd Business center of Sofitel Paris Arc De Triomphe:
- 34 yd Business center of Hotel Warwick Champs-Elysees:
- Market and shopping area
- 379 yd Chez Catherine:
- 334 yd Le Cou de la Girafe:
- 377 yd Etoile Marocaine:
- 131 yd Ladurée:
- 145 yd Fouquet's:
- Theatre and opera
- 346 yd Théâtre des Champs-Élysées:
- Spa and swimming pools
- 322 yd Spa Comfort Zone Georges V:
- 302 yd L'Espace Payot:
- Building and administration
- 75 yd BUREAU DU TOURISME ET D'INFORMATION DE TURQUIE:
- 100 yd Office National du Tourisme de Thailande:
- 330 yd Office de Tourisme et des Congres de Paris - Paris Convention and Visitors Bureau: