Adagio Access Nice Acropolis (ex Citéa)
42 boulevard Risso, 06300 Nice, France
- Reviews 45
Adagio Access Nice Acropolis (ex Citéa) - Description
Adagio Access Nice Acropolis. "Adagio Access Nice Acropolis" is an apart-hotel,hotel. "Adagio Access Nice Acropolis" can be found in Nice. The total number of rooms is 120. The air conditioning keeps the heat outside, always ensuring a comfortable bedroom temperature. Enjoy some fresh air in the privacy of the garden. Don't forget to bring your swimwear as this residence presents its visitors with an outdoor swimming pool. For visitors who appreciate sporting activities, "Adagio Access Nice Acropolis" offers soccer. Dinner can be enjoyed at the onsite restaurant. Maybe it'll be your lucky night at the onsite casino. In the morning, breakfast is available. Of course, Internet access is available free of charge.
The Adagio Access Nice Acropolis is located a short walk from the city center and the Acropolis business district. Its 121 air-conditioned, furnished apartments, range from studios to 2-room apartments and are fitted with a kitchen. The Aparthotel also has a seasonal rooftop pool. Why not explore...
Adagio Access Nice Acropolis (ex Citéa) type(s): Family ,Budget
This hotel belongs to: ADAGIO access™
Adagio Access Nice Acropolis (ex Citéa) facilities and services
Pay Parking , Private parking , Parking , Free Parking(find others hotels with Parking in Nice)
Internet Access , Wireless internet access(find others hotels with Internet Access in Nice)
- Breakfast Buffet
- Satellite Television
- Meals for groups
- Doctor on Call
- Family Rooms
- Public Address System
- Indoor Pool
- Outdoor Pool
- Laundry services
- Dry Cleaning
- Fully equipped business center
- Fax / Photocopying
- Room Service
- Old Town
- Shopping mall
- Near Exhibition Center
The service in reception was kind and helpfull. The stuff had enough patience to speak french with me but also english was spoken well. The room was really big (studio superior for two), and there was a balcony facing inner court. The room was silent and traffic didn´t trouble at all and there was enough warm water all the time. Only the kitchenette was lacking some cleaning stuff, like a wipe and soap. The hotel is also situated close to the chateau and the old port, and very close to the old town. There is a salon de thé and a couple of shops just around the corner to pop out and get something to eat, if one isn´t in the mood for restaurants. The bus station is just a few minutes away and the buses are very handy and easy to use.
+ It provides complimentary internet service but you need to have a wifi ready laptop.
- The toilet/bathroom is quite cramp.
I had booked 3 superior twin studios but when the six of us arrived they were all doubles and no twin beds available! This was a bit of a bummer as we were not couples! Had I known this in advance I wouldRead more have made alternative arrangements. Location was pretty good - near the bus station and train station. Swimming Pool was closed for 2 days of our 5 days!Hide
+ Staff very friendly and helpful. Room quiet but quite close to transport (Nice Gare Routiere).
- Vent fan in bathroom not working; sink blocked; saucepan dirty; items missing from crockery and cutleryRead more (though these were soon replaced).Hide
+ The price and transportation.
- Basically everything was fine, except the room needed more mirrors, i guess. I was in South France for business reason, but it was hard for me to take a look at myself.
+ They have underground parking which was nice, since during our european trip we struggled a lot with finding centrally located hotels with parking places
- The room is quite basic, small, the bathroomRead more is very small, has no hairdryer. Our windows overlooked the street and it was quite noisy during the weekend eveningsHide
+ Great location (next to Acropolis and Museum of Modern Art, many restaurants & markets nearby, bowling alley across the street). Nice, clean, big room with balcony and small ensuite kitchen (small fridge,Read more stove, sink, microwave, dishes, pots & pans, etc). Rooftop pool. Free wifi throughout the hotel.
- Even if you put the "Do Not Disturb" sign on your door, the cleaning staff will knock and enter your room.Hide
+ Not very big rooms, but nice and clean. Interesting swimming pool on the roof of the building. Underground parking places. Central location at walking distance up to the port and Promenade des Anglais.
-Read more Hide
+ The hotel is nice a clean and surprisingly quiet at night. It is situated right at the Acropolis conference center. Rooms are equipped with modern Air conditioners.
- Janitors are rather rude and sinceRead more there is no way to prevent the door from unlocking from the outside expect some surprise guest in your room knocking on your shower asking when you leave so that they can clean.Hide
The Campanile Hotel Nice Centre Acropolis is perfectly located for both business and leisure guests to Nice.All hotel's guestrooms have all the conveniences expected in a hotel in its class to suit gu
Ideally located in the prime touristic area of Nice City Center, Relais Acropolis Hotel promises a relaxing and wonderful visit. Offering a variety of facilities and services, the hotel provides all y
The Sportmen Hotel is located in Nice making it one of the best hotels to stay at while in town.All of the hotel's 42 guestrooms are equipped with standard in-room amenities to ensure the maximum comf
The Commodore Hotel is located in Nice making it one of the best hotels to stay at while in town.All hotel's guestrooms have all the conveniences expected in a hotel in its class to suit guests' utmos
Located just 300 metres from Old Nice, this B&B provides a lounge area with a fireplace where guests can watch TV. Free Wi-Fi access is available and the Old Port is a 10-minute walk away. Parquet fl
Located in Nice City Center, Sportmen Hotel is a perfect starting point from which to explore Nice. The hotel offers a high standard of service and amenities to suit the individual needs of all travel
Ideally located in the prime touristic area of Nice City Center, Apogia Hotel promises a relaxing and wonderful visit. The hotel has everything you need for a comfortable stay. Take advantage of the h
The Ibis Nice Palais des Congrès is perfectly located for both business and leisure guests to Nice.This 3-star hotel offers 87 guestrooms, each presenting guests with all the comforts expected from a
Located in Nice, close to the centre and the beaches, the recently renovated Hotel Nautica proposes a customised decor inspired by the sea. The hotel has 87 comfortable rooms and provides high-quality
- Amusement park
- Railroad station
- 848 yd Gare de Nice-Riquier:
- Religious site
- 911 yd Nice Cathedral:
- Harbor and marina
- 495 yd Port Lympia:
- Park and square or garden
- 1,221 yd Le Jardin du Musée Chagall:
- Spa and swimming pools
- 642 yd Piscine Saint François:
- 592 yd Vital Body:
- 1,030 yd Musée de Paléontologie Humaine de Terra Amata de Nice:
- 378 yd Musée d'Art moderne et d'Art Contemporain:
- 1,115 yd Musée Matisse de Nice:
- 257 yd Muséum d'histoire naturelle - Nice:
- 801 yd Musée des Arts et Traditions Populaires du Pays Niçois de Nice:
- 1,249 yd Musée National Marc-Chagall:
- 980 yd Colline de Nice:
- 1,065 yd Hôpital Saint Roch (Nice):
- 458 yd CMP pédopsychiatrie NICE-Costanzo chef de service: Dr SEVERINO Mireille:
- 524 yd CHU Saint Roch:
- 1,065 yd Hôpital Pasteur (Nice):
- Convention and exhibition center
- 1,057 yd Business center of Hotel Maseena:
- 243 yd Acropolis - Palais Des Expositions, Des Arts, Du Tourisme Et Des Congrès:
- 466 yd Business center of Hotel All Seasons Nice Vieux Port:
- 410 yd Acropolis Convention Center: