West Side Inn
237 West 107th Street, 10025 ,
West Side Inn - Description
This New YorkRead more
hotel is of a Luxury category and is a one star . You will find several amenities such as : Room Service, Front Desk 24hr, Tennis Court, Non Smoking Rooms, Business Center, Laundry services, Television, Air conditioning.21 minutes by car distance from the center, this hotel is located at 237 West 107th Street, in the north-east section of New York, which is ideal to discover the city.This hotel offers a unique service : kitchenette.This hotel is part of the NYC Hostels chain.You can reach La Guardia in 17 minutes by car (the airport is 5 miles from the hotel).Other travelers have rated this hotel 4 out of 10.This hotel offers high speed internet.Practical information:This hotel has a pay parking.
Discover all that New York (NY) has to offer with West Side Inn Hostel Hotel as a base.All 85 rooms at the hotel have all the modern facilities guests' would expect from a hotel of this class.Each guestroom is fully equipped with air conditioning, hair dryer, internet access, ironing board, telev...
The West Side Inn Hotel is perfectly located for both business and leisure guests to New York (NY). All 85 guestrooms at the hotel provide all the comforts and conveniences guests would expect in a hotel in this class. Along with its convenient location in New York (NY), the hotel also offers a w...
The West Side Inn is a simple, yet cozy hotel, with a friendly multilingual staff, providing comfortable accommodation for the budget conscious travellers in New York City. The property offers clean and nicely furnished rooms, a kitchen area on every floor for those who wish to prepare their own ...
Manhattan's trendy Upper West Side offers this tourist budget class hotel, which is an ideal base for you to reside and explore the surrounding areas. LocationThe West Side Inn is a 6 storey building located in one of New York's most vibrant residential neighbours. Situated on West 107th street b...
The West Side Inn is located on the upper West Side of Manhattan, steps away from Central Park. **This property is a Youth Hostel, not suitable for older or business persons**: The boutique brownstone with its Georgian architectural design is located in a quiet residential area and feels like i...
Annuleringsvoorwaarden : Bij annulering tot 2 dagen vóór de aankomstdatum worden geen kosten in rekening gebracht. Bij annulering daarna of indien u niet komt opdagen (no-show) wordt de eerste overnachting in rekening gebracht. Kinderen en extra bedden: Alle kinderen zijn welkom. Alle kindere...
West Side Inn type(s): Family ,Budget ,Luxury
This hotel belongs to: NYC Hostels™
West Side Inn facilities and services
Internet Access , Wireless internet access
- Multilingual staff
- Family Rooms
- Accessible Facilities
- Lounges and bars
- Ironing board
- Front Desk 24hr
- City tour
- Tennis Court
- Limousine service
- Laundry services
- Dry Cleaning
- Meeting rooms
- Meeting center
- Car Rentals
- Fax / Photocopying
- Airport Connection
- Business Center
Good value for money but don't expect pristine conditions.
+ the ubication is great, its very close to the bus and subway, and it has nice restaurants near by.
- maybe the way in which the beds were distributed... since we didnt have space enough for our luggage.
+ New York itself, the convenience of a metro not far away
- Almost everything. Cold showers, room doors didn't close properly, crazy permanent residents talking to themselves loudly about strange things,Read more cracking wallpaper, no heating in rooms... need I go on?Hide
+ Was cheap
- Resembled something from a horror film and there were not enough bathrooms and those that there were a few were out of order.
Lets be honest. NYC is super expensive, and this Hotel offers a reasonable price compared to some MUCH better hotels in the city. It is ok if you are on a budget. Bathrooms are shared, the elevator lightRead more did not work for the majority of our stay, and it is a very old building...friendly staff (most of them), you need to let them know if you want your room to be cleaned before 11 am. Overall, if you don't want to spend too much money, you have an option...Hide
good location very very basic but u don,t seem to get very much for ur money in manhatton
+ Very basic but clean and good value for money in NYC
+ Friendliness of staff. Hotel was situated in a nice area.
- Communal toilet and washing facilities. No restaurant or dining facilities available. Also room not cleaned daily. This was more like a hostelRead more than a hotel.Hide
I paied your company for five nights, and receved only four nights in the hotel, I had to pay again for one night. Please geve me bach my U$ 94,00 - Joao Castro - tel. 55 71 9971-4305
+ The elevator was working. I didn't see rats.
- Yes, I didn't like the room since it was dirty, in a very bad condition and it smelled like pee all over. This was the worst hotel I have ever seen all over the world, to be honest. We booked 2 nights, but after the first night we decided to not stay there any longer despite the 110$ lost for the second night.
- Amusement park
- 1,321 yd Central Park Fun-Land :
- Religious site
- 1.1 mi St. Nicholas Russian Orthodox Cathedral:
- 1.2 mi Lenox Lounge:
- 1.1 mi Harlem district:
- 907 yd African American Wax Museum:
- 1.3 mi Cooper-Hewitt, National Design Museum:
- 1,706 yd El Museo del Barrio:
- 1.3 mi Guggenheim Museum:
- 1.2 mi Museum of the National Academy of Design:
- 1.1 mi Studio Museum in Harlem:
- 1.2 mi International Center of Photography:
- 1,712 yd Museum of the City of New York:
- 1,384 yd Grant's Tomb - General Grant National Memorial:
- 1.2 mi Children's Museum of Manhattan:
- 1.3 mi Guggenheim Museum:
- 311 yd Nicholas Roerich Museum:
- 1.2 mi Jewish Museum, the:
- 1 mi The Museum of the city of New York:
- Spa and swimming pools
- 1.2 mi Spa Olive:
- 1.1 mi Yin Beauty & Arts Spa 2:
- 698 yd Scott J. AVEDA salonspa:
- 1.1 mi DLK Skin Care & Day Spa:
- 1.3 mi Elaine's Full Service Salon & day Spa:
- 1.2 mi Orchid Aesthetics:
- 1,679 yd Net Play Cafe :
- Market and shopping area
- 1.3 mi Greenstones:
- Theatre and opera
- Park and square or garden
- 422 yd Riverside Park:
- 1.3 mi Central Park: