16 East 32nd Street, NY 10016 ,
Avalon Hotel - Description
Avalon Hotel type(s): Family ,Luxury
Avalon Hotel facilities and services
Pay Parking , Private parking , Valet Parking
Free WiFi , High speed Internet , Internet Access , Wireless internet access
- Interactive TV
- Multilingual staff
- Rooms with view available upon request
- Tourist information
- Family Rooms
- Direct Dial Telephone
- Meal plan available
- Sport facilities
- Gym / Fitness center
- Tea and Coffee facilities
- Banqueting service
- City guide
- City maps
- Laundry services
- Dry Cleaning
- Valet service
- Dining Area
- Shopping mall
- Near Train Station
- Near Subway
+ Liked the room that we eventually got with a bed each.
- on arrival only one bed when we needed two. Sofa bed not for use for an adult. Blood on sofa bed when we arrived. two tv's one with sound one with picture only. blocked toilet that turned into a flooded bathroom.
+ The Hotel was over booked so we were unable to stay at the Hotel Vincci Avalon we had to be mover to the Dillon hotel for two nights then move again for the third night
+ Easy walking distance to shops, sights , shows,
+ I loved the location: two blocks from the Empire State Building and right up 32nd Street from Penn Station!
- They didn't have room service.
+ location is great near the Empire State but not on a busy road
Very good lacation. Some problems with our reservation the first night so they booked us into another hotel. As compensation we got a suite for the rest of our stay.
great hotel .book this as on of those mystery hotels on last min . com. read the reveiw an most where spot on. you need a car!! def need a car!! we traveled far an still got home. you must go to soave castina di soave this was a great day, the poeple there are so welcomeing and the tour of the winery was fantastic!! so have a great time and remember that there is a wine festival in september. also from the hotel venice is so easy to get to, follow the A roads and take the signs that say Park and Boat from Fusina. this was a 20 min boat trip 10 euros return and 8 euros parking for 12 hrs which let us look around venice so easily it was awesome!!!
+ The room was very spacious. We were treated very well and since it was our first stay at the Vincci Avalon we were told we were upgraded to a better room. That was very nice.
- Our television in the bedroom would turn on but then after about 10 minutes it would switch right back to the main menu screen. . The TV in the sitting area worked OK
+ clean and convenient rooms, helpful staff
- breakfast was average, location far from town
The hotel Tryp is a beautiful four star business hotel far outside the heart of Verona. We went to Verona for the Opera Festival and were hoping to walk from the hotel to the Arena di Verona. The hotelRead more has its own taxi service, opera bus and shuttles so transportation wasn't a problem but it might have been nicer to have scenic Verona outside our doorstep.
But I have no complaints about the hotel. The prices were great, the rooms were big and clean and luxurious.
- 347 yd Empire State Building:
- Market and shopping area
- 448 yd Net Zone Internet Cafe :
- Spa and swimming pools
- 333 yd Rudra Ayurveda:
- 354 yd Ayurveda's Beauty Care:
- 403 yd Jade day Spa:
- 86 yd Chill Spa:
- 176 yd Le Cachet Holistic Day Spa & Laser Center:
- 407 yd Nina's Day Spa and Laser Center:
- 122 yd Oasis On Park:
- 377 yd Juvenex Spa:
- 498 yd Eyelash Parlor LAVILASH:
- 340 yd Spa 28:
- 419 yd Cellulite Center at Luminesa Medi-Spa:
- 388 yd Aura Wellness Spa:
- 354 yd Queen Jane Day Spa:
- 435 yd Body Essentials Ayurvedic Rejuvenation Spa:
- 96 yd Athena Spa:
- 372 yd Oasis Day Spa at the Affinia Dumont:
- 92 yd Ramyspa:
- Building and administration
- 275 yd Empire State Building:
- 465 yd Senegal Tourism Office:
- 383 yd Empire State Building:
- 120 yd Hong Kong Tourism Board:
- 286 yd China National Tourist Office:
- 431 yd Consulate General of El Salvador: