401 7th Avenue, NY 10001 New York, [New York] United States
Hotel Pennsylvania - Description
Hotel Pennsylvania. "Hotel Pennsylvania" is a 2-star hotel. The hotel is an excellent base point from which you can discover New York. The hotel's shuttle bus service will make exploring the surrounding area as comfortable as possible. This hotel has a total of 1705 bedrooms. The air conditioning keeps the warm weather outside. Visitors will appreciate the covered swimming pool. For guests who fancy taking part in some sporting activities, this hotel offers ice skating, tennis, pilates, golf, water aerobics, horse riding, squash and yoga as well as boats, and gymnasium where you can sport by yourself. The hotel includes a restaurant that will serve you dinner as well as breakfast. Business travelers will appreciate the access to the Internet.
The Pennsylvania Hotel New York (NY) lies only 25 km (15 miles) away from the airport. All hotel's guestrooms have all the conveniences expected in a hotel in its class to suit guests' utmost comforts. Modern comfort and convenience are seamlessly combined to ensure the guests' satisfaction. The ...
Welcome to New York's Hotel Pennsylvania. We're one of the five largest hotels in Manhattan (over 1700 rooms!) with an impressive history. Our location in the heart of midtown is directly opposite Madison Square Garden and Amtrak's Penn Station. Macy's, the world's largest department store, is on...
As one of the five largest hotels in Manhattan, Hotel Pennsylvania New York holds an impressive history and offers an excellent Midtown location.LocationThe hotel is directly opposite Madison Square Garden and Amtrak's Penn Station. Enhance your next vacation in New York City by being in the hear...
Hotel Pennsylvania, a budget / tourist class hotel is located approximately 15 miles from LaGuardia International Airport and directly opposite Madison Square Garden and Amtrak's Penn Station. Macy's is one block up the street, the Empire State building is around the corner, and the Theater Distr...
The Hotel Pennsylvania is located in New York, N.Y. Across the street from Madison Square Garden Across the street from Penn Station One block from Macy's department store Three blocks from the Empire State Building Hotel Features. Complimentary, 24 hour fitness center Independently owned Lindy...
Hotel Pennsylvania type(s): Family
This hotel belongs to: WV™
Hotel Pennsylvania facilities and services
Pay Parking , Private parking , Valet Parking(find others hotels with Parking in New York)
High speed Internet , Internet Access , Wireless internet access(find others hotels with Internet Access in New York)
- Conference Facilities
- Family Rooms
- Accessible Facilities
- Health Club
- Children welcome
- Ironing board
- Video game player
- Spa and fitness center access
- City tours
- Sport facilities
- Gym / Fitness center
- Tea and Coffee facilities
- Banqueting service
- Laundry services
- Dry Cleaning
- Pay Movies
- Bridal Suite
- Meeting amenities
- Currency Exchange
- Meeting rooms
- Fully equipped business center
- Dining Area
+ Very good location,minutes from Empire and Times Square.Madison Square just across the street.
- Nothing special,Hotel stuff maybe a little bit slow sometimes.
+ The place of the hotel was excellent. An optimum hotel in every aspect.
- Poor state of decoration in room; noisy AC
+ Convenient and fair price
- Old and scruffy
+ The room definately grew on us, but I think that was more the company. We liked the history of the place and thinking about the types of people who may have stayed in our room before us. The lobby wasRead more impressive and the shops and bars were great. The location was excellent.
- The staff and the shabbyness of the rooms. The staff were the most unprofessional, rude, unwilling to assist in any way, that I have ever encountered, and I have been a traveller and hotel employee for years!Hide
+ very good location
- the room is a little too dark
+ The location across from the Pennsylvania Railroad Station.
- I felt the room was overpriced considering that, although it was clean and comfortable, it did not live up to its designation as a "Superior"Read more room.Hide
- a little bit like a train station but thats New York
- the staff were surly, probably typical American! but they did not seem to understand about the customer being important, particluarly the reception staff!
+ the hotel has a great location
- This is an old building seems to have poor maintenance, wird smell in room and corridors
The Regency Inn & Suites is a stylish hotel located right next to the famed Madison Square Garden and Pennsylvania Station, adjacent to the Garment District and close to Times Square. The Empire State
The 4-star Affinia Manhattan offers comfort and convinience whether you're on business or holiday in New York (NY). Offering a variety of facilities and services, the hotel provides all you need for a
The Big Apple's budget minded travelers will find this Hampton Inn ideally placed in Manhattan adjacent to Madison Square Garden and near Herald Square. The 19 story Hampton Inn Manhattan Herald Squa
The Hampton Inn Madison Square Garden Area is perfectly located for both business and leisure guests to New York (NY). The 136 guestrooms at this 3-star hotel provide all the essential amenities neede
The Wingate By Wyndham Manhattan Midtown Hotel is perfectly located for both business and leisure guests to New York (NY). The Wingate By Wyndham Manhattan Midtown Hotel boasts a convenient location w
Located north-east, 9 minutes by car distance from the city center, this hotel at 888 6TH AVENUE is the ideal pied-à-terre to take advantage of all the wonders of New York, whether for a few days or f
The Ramada Plaza New Yorker Hotel is located across the street from Madison Square Garden and Penn Station in New York, N.Y. This hotel is located one block from Macy's department store and four bloc
With its central location, Holiday Inn Express Chelsea/Madison Square Garden Hotel is within easy reach of most tourist attractions and business addresses in New York (NY). This 3-star hotel offers 22
Churchill Residence Suites is located at Herald Towers in midtown Manhattan, within walking distance of the Empire State Building, and approximately 16 miles from John F Kennedy International Airport.
- Convention and exhibition center
- 360 yd Business center of Radisson Martinique New York Broadway:
- Railroad station
- 354 yd New York Penn Station:
- School and university
- 307 yd Academic Testing Institute:
- Market and shopping area
- 238 yd Manhattan Mall Shopping Center:
- 223 yd Madison Square Garden:
- Park and square or garden
- 340 yd Herald Square:
- 279 yd Greeley Square:
- Building and administration
- 383 yd Fire Department New York Engine 26:
- 462 yd Manhattan Center Studios:
- 402 yd Caine's Manhattan Theater (historical):
- 183 yd Fire Department New York Engine 1 Ladder 24:
- 442 yd Fred P Pomerantz Art and Design Center:
- 455 yd Business and Liberal Arts Center:
- 438 yd Marvin Feldman Center:
- 211 yd Madison Square Garden:
- 419 yd Net Zone Internet Cafe :
- Religious site
- 446 yd Glad Tidings Tabernacle:
- 166 yd St John The Baptist Roman Catholic Church:
- 186 yd St Francis Of Assissi:
- 231 yd Saint John the Baptist Roman Catholic Church:
- 435 yd Glad Tidings Tabernacle Church:
- 435 yd Calvary Baptist Church (historical):
- 282 yd Cremorne Mission (historical):
- 328 yd Sony Wonder Technology Lab:
- 462 yd Wood's Museum (historical):
- 472 yd Museum at the Fashion Institute of Technology: