White Hart Nettlebed
High Street, Nettlebed, RG9 5DD Nettlebed, England
White Hart Nettlebed - Description
The White Hart. "The White Hart" has acquired 4 stars. The residence is an excellent place to stay when exploring Henley-on-Thames. The air conditioning makes sure that the bedroom temperature is kept comfortable. For a little walk in the morning, the garden is ideal. The hotel has its own restaurant. For a drink before or after dinner, guests will appreciate the bar. For those who like to keep track of their email, there is Internet access available.
With its central location, White Hart Nettlebed Hotel is within easy reach of most tourist attractions and business addresses in Nettlebed.The White Hart Nettlebed Hotel boasts a convenient location with modern amenities in every guestroom and superb service.Each guestroom is fully equipped with ...
The White Hart is a stylishly refurbished 14th century Country inn, in the picturesque Oxfordshire village of Nettlebed, just outside the thriving Thames side town of Henley.
White Hart Nettlebed type(s): Family ,Luxury
White Hart Nettlebed facilities and services
Pay Parking , Free Parking
Free WiFi , Internet Access , Wireless internet access
- Family Rooms
- Business services
- Ironing board
- Front Desk 24hr
- Design Hotel
- Baggage Storage
- Near Golf Course
- Tea and Coffee facilities
- Child Minding Services
- Dry Cleaning
- Breakfast Room Service
- Meeting amenities
- Fully equipped business center
- Rental of a VCR / DVD player
- Fax / Photocopying
- Room Service
+ Lovely location. Very pleasant staff. Excellent food. good parking. Lovely atmosphere in bistro.
- room on lower floor and a lot of noise from room above, and also when they were coming down metal stepsRead more outside. Room a little disappointing from description.Hide
+ Good standard of room (superior double). Very friendly & helpful staff. Very good restaurant.
- Standard rooms lack sufficient clothes storage and have no work area.
+ Ambiance, Service & Food
+ The staff and the breakfast
- Everything else - cramped, noisy, dirty, badly maintained and shabby
+ Food was good but expensive and very small portions. Breakfast ok but not the best I have ever had.
- I booked two superior rooms. One was ok but the other was out in the car park in a purpose built extension. This was not ideal for my 94 year old friend who I felt was very vulnerable. I was unaware that some of the rooms were detached from the inn. I am convinced that this second room was not a superior room.
+ Friendly staff and good food
- Service at breakfast was a bit slow for business users, although food is freshly cooked.
+ Warm friendly atmosphere, good food
- Poor mobile telephone signal
The splendid facilities are also available to organisations as a venue for conferences, seminars, meetings, training sessions or private functions.
The Milsoms Hotel Henley On Thames is perfectly located for both business and leisure guests to Henley on Thames.All hotel's guestrooms have all the conveniences expected in a hotel in its class to su
This historic former brewery boasts light and elegant rooms with rustic, original features and fine Egyptian linen. Just 45 metres from the beautiful riverside, the hotel features its own French bistr
The The Red Lion Hotel is located in Henley on Thames making it one of the best hotels to stay at while in town.The The Red Lion Hotel boasts a convenient location with modern amenities in every guest
With its central location, Little Gables Hotel is within easy reach of most tourist attractions and business addresses in Wallingford.All of the guestrooms are replete with non smoking rooms, bathrobe
With its central location, Springs Hotel & Golf Club is within easy reach of most tourist attractions and business addresses in North Stoke.All hotel's guestrooms have all the conveniences expected in
The Fox Country Inn Hotel is perfectly located for both business and leisure guests to Ibstone.All hotel's guestrooms have all the conveniences expected in a hotel in its class to suit guests' utmost
Number Of rooms: 18 Set in a peaceful and relaxing environment, The Fox Country Inn is the ideal venue in a perfect location, catering for guests on both business and pleasure. Location Nestled among
The George Hotel is located in Wallingford making it one of the best hotels to stay at while in town. All hotel's guestrooms have all the conveniences expected in a hotel in its class to suit guests'
- 4.2 mi Sonning Common Library:
- 7.1 mi Chiltern Hills:
- Spa and swimming pools
- 4.5 mi KuBu Spa:
- 5.3 mi LA Fitness - Henley:
- 4.8 mi Henley and District Indoor Sports Centre:
- Golf and other sports
- 4.6 mi Badgemore Park Golf Club:
- 5.7 mi Aspect Park Golf Club:
- 7.1 mi Goring Streatley Golf Club:
- 3.7 mi Huntercombe Golf Club:
- 4.6 mi Woodcote Park Golf Club:
- 6.9 mi Harleyford:
- 5.7 mi Mapledurham Golf Club:
- 7.3 mi Caversham Heath Golf Club:
- 538 yd Nettlebed Puddingstones:
- 3.2 mi Stonor Park Puddingstones:
- 5.8 mi Mont de la Ville:
- 5.7 mi Shirburn Castle:
- 6.7 mi Medmenham Camp:
- 7 mi Moulsford Cursus:
- Railroad station
- 6.5 mi Shiplake Railway Station:
- 7.2 mi Cholsey Railway Station:
- 4.9 mi Henley-on-Thames Railway Station:
- 6.4 mi Wallingford Railway Station:
- 7.1 mi Goring & Streatley Railway Station:
- 7.3 mi Wargrave Railway Station: