B&B I Visconti
Via Pasquale Scura 77, 80134 Naples, Italy
B&B I Visconti - Description
B&B I Visconti. "B&B I Visconti" is located in Naples. The rooms are spacious. If you like to keep an eye on business, there is Internet access available free of charge.
With its central location, B&B I Visconti is within easy reach of most tourist attractions and business addresses in Naples.All hotel's guestrooms have all the conveniences expected in a hotel in its class to suit guests' utmost comforts.Each guestroom is fully equipped with non smoking rooms, ai...
I Visconti Bed & Breakfast is situated in the very heart of Naples, right in the middle of Spacca Napoli and just off Via Toledo, an area renown for its quaint art galleries and picturesque shops. Housed on the second floor of an elegant 8th-century building, this Naples B&B offers comfortable an...
I Visconti is a nice bed and breakfast in the heart of historic Naples, in the main street known as Spaccanapoli. All rooms are spacious and have wrought-iron beds and CD/DVD player.
This charming city hotel is air-conditioned and offers many facilities to its guests including a lobby, hotel safe, cafe and breakfast room. WLAN Internet access is available as too are room service and a laundry service. It has a total of 5 rooms and is family-friendly. For an additional fee, gu...
B&B I Visconti type(s): Budget
B&B I Visconti facilities and services
Internet Access , Wireless internet access
- Breakfast Buffet
- Cot available upon request
- Credit card accepted
- Dogs allowed
- Spa and fitness center access
- Tea and Coffee facilities
- Video Player
- City maps
- Child Minding Services
- Laundry services
- Breakfast Room Service
- Ironing Services
- Fax / Photocopying
this was a nice little hotel, very clean and in a good location, was a little noisy but everywhere in naples would be like that. the staff were great very friendly and helpful, i enjoyed staying here. Breakfast was nothing specialbut plenty of it.
Really enjoyed my stay at the I Visconti. I spent 5 days there and would consider returning.
B&B is very comfortable and clean.
Visconti is a fantastic place to stay. Just off via Toldeo, within walking distance of Galleria Umberto and the ferries to Capri and Ischia. The staff are both competent and friendly and we definitely intend to return. 10 out of 10.
The B&B di Charme Carafa di Maddaloni is located in the heart of Naples.Guests will experience the magic charm of a 17th century mansion, the atmosphere of ancient era and the comfort of modern times.
17 minutes walking distance from the center, this hotel is located at Via Toledo, in the north section of Naples, which is ideal to discover the city.Of a Family category, the Dolcesonno Trinità Toled
Located in University Area, Miseria e Nobilta' Bed and Breakfast is a perfect starting point from which to explore Naples. The hotel has everything you need for a comfortable stay. To be found at the
Penthouse with elevator, in very central, astonishing place for this elegant apartment with terrace located on top of the hill called Vomero with nothing in front but the sea. The beautiful terrace ov
Apartment with indipendent entry in epoch palace, far few steps from "Galleria Umberto I" near Piazza del Plebiscito and Toledo street. This is a "pied a terre" in the ancient Naples center, disposed
Welcome to Sansevero Degas, your city hotel in Naples historic center, housed in a prestigious palace dating back to the XVIII Century which belonged to the family of Edgard Degas, surrounded by the N
Situés dans le Palazzo Molisani, un bâtiment ancien datant du 15e siècle, les Appartamenti Residenza L'Isola se trouvent en plein centre de Naples, à proximité de la Place de Gesù Nuovo. Ces deux appa
The Hotel Maison Degas is perfectly located for both business and leisure guests to Naples.All hotel's guestrooms have all the conveniences expected in a hotel in its class to suit guests' utmost comf
Con tres habitaciones, el Bed and Breakfast Piazza Dante dispone de una situación privilegiada en pleno centro de Nápoles, en una de las plazas más bellas de la ciudad, de la que toma su nombre. Graci
- 1,239 yd Piazza del Plebiscito:
- UNESCO World Heritage site
- 1,427 yd Historic Centre of Naples:
- Spa and swimming pools
- 1,519 yd Societa' Partenope Napoli:
- Theatre and opera
- 1,021 yd Teatro di San Carlo:
- School and university
- 960 yd Suor Orsola Benincasa University of Naples:
- 1,752 yd University of Naples L'Orientale:
- 618 yd Second University of Naples:
- 727 yd Federico II University of Naples:
- 1,222 yd Parthenope University of Naples:
- Railroad station
- 304 yd Stazione di Montesanto (SEPSA):
- 1,073 yd Stazione di Napoli Piazza Cavour:
- 928 yd Stazione di Santa Maria del Pozzo:
- 446 yd Stazione di Napoli Montesanto:
- 1 mi Stazione di Napoli Piazza Amedeo:
- Religious site
- 1,190 yd Duomo (Cattedrale di Santa Maria Assunta):
- 612 yd San Domenico Maggiore:
- 973 yd San Lorenzo Maggiore:
- 461 yd Chiesa Santa Maria di Monteoliveto (Sant'Anna dei Lombardi):
- 488 yd Monumental Complex of St. Clare - Basilica:
- 698 yd Museum Cappella Sansevero Napoli :
- 756 yd Museum Napoli :
- 1,520 yd Museum Aperto Napoli Man Napoli :
- 856 yd Museo Archeologico Nazionale:
- 1.1 mi Museum Civico Filangieri Napoli :
- 1,155 yd Museum Civico Napoli :
- 857 yd Museum Civico Castel Nuovo Napoli :
- 1.1 mi National museum of the ceramics:
- 783 yd Museum di San Martino Napoli :
- 674 yd Museum Onlus Napoli :
- 955 yd Museum Aperto Napoli :