Via Duomo 228, 80138 Naples, Italy
Hotel Duomo - Description
Duomo Hotel. "Duomo Hotel" has received 1 star. This hotel is a perfect base for discovering Naples. Because "Duomo Hotel" offers a tranquil setting, guests can totally de-stress here. This family residence has 12 rooms. Thanks to the air conditioning, it is never too warm inside. There is no need to leave the residence for dinner as there is an onsite restaurant. Of course, staying in touch with your friends and family is made possible with Internet access.
Discover all that Naples has to offer with Hotel Duomo as a base.The Hotel Duomo boasts a convenient location with modern amenities in every guestroom and superb service.The guestrooms are equipped with desk, hair dryer, internet access, in room safe, television, shower, separate shower and tub.H...
The Duomo hotel is a small family-run property offering a quiet and peaceful atmosphere in the historical centre of Naples. Set between via S.Biagio dei Librai and via Tribunali, the property is only 50 meters from the famous Duomo di San Gennaro, an ideal position close to the central railway st...
Offering a favourable location and relaxing atmosphere, this attractive property is the right choice of accommodation, while visiting Naples. Location Situated in the center of the old city, the Duomo Hotel is close to the street of S.Biagio dei Librai, the via Tribunali and cathedral. Rooms ...
The Hotel Duomo is a friendly family-run hotel set in the heart of the historic centre of Naples. It offers clean, no-frills accommodation that is great value for money.
Business hours of reception: from 07:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m. The Hotel Duomo is a small family-run house located in the centre of the Old Town, more precisely between the streets of “S.Biagio di Librai” and “Via Tribunali”. The cathedral is only 50m away. All rooms are spacious and include a bathr...
Hotel Duomo type(s): Family ,Budget ,Luxury
Hotel Duomo facilities and services
- Credit card accepted
- Groups welcome
- Tourist information
- Family Rooms
- Direct Dial Telephone
- Front Desk 24hr
- Pets not allowed
- Fully equipped business center
- Web access
- Room Service
My boyfriend and I stayed in this hotel for two nights in early December. The hotel was very quiet and centrally located. The people at the front desk were very friendly and helpful. Everything closed down around 8 nearby except 2 blocks up there are some restaurants and a great pizza place that stays open.
the best hotel for the prise
one staff is very friendly and ready to satify the guests' need any time.he always says "ok" "thank you" and have a smile. the hotel is just beside the “Spacca Napoli ”and the street famous for the PreseppeRead more if walk to the station you need 20 minutesHide
A friendly, kindly and absolut nice family hotel, very central in the middle of Neapel. Hotel Duomo has a very good relationship between price and quality! Absolute enough to sleep fine there!
The hotel was simple but lovely. Clean, relatively quiet, in a nice and convenient neighborhood, with friendly staff. No luxuries but really fantastic for the price. Highly recommended.
Nice area, very nice and friendly staff. Good value for the money, recommendable!
At first sight the entrance didn't promise much, but that is just Naples, one soon comes to realise. It is a very welcoming hotel in a great location, and compared favourably with a much more expensiveRead more 4 star hotel nearby in which we also spent one night. Great value for money, very friendly & helpful staff.Hide
Very clean and spacious rooms. Very good price (the lowest we had in all of Italy). Walking distance from train station and ferry terminal. Close to restaurants and shops.
quality of the staff, cleanliness of the rooms,cost
Excellent choice at the historical heart of Napoli. Warm welcome and full disponibility of employees to any information, change or need you have. The location is excellent, at a walking distance of everything,Read more and with a good selection of pizerias around. Forget all the stories about safety: the hotel is in a nice street and the surroundings are like any other downtown.Hide
- 1.1 mi Piazza del Plebiscito:
- UNESCO World Heritage site
- 286 yd Historic Centre of Naples:
- School and university
- 865 yd Federico II University of Naples:
- 1 mi Parthenope University of Naples:
- 1.2 mi Suor Orsola Benincasa University of Naples:
- 744 yd Second University of Naples:
- Religious site
- 530 yd San Domenico Maggiore:
- 759 yd Monumental Complex of St. Clare - Basilica:
- 1,042 yd Chiesa Santa Maria di Monteoliveto (Sant'Anna dei Lombardi):
- 227 yd Duomo (Cattedrale di Santa Maria Assunta):
- 217 yd San Lorenzo Maggiore:
- 961 yd Museum Napoli :
- 1,432 yd Museum Civico Castel Nuovo Napoli :
- 452 yd Museum Cappella Sansevero Napoli :
- 378 yd Museum Aperto Napoli Man Napoli :
- 884 yd Museo Archeologico Nazionale:
- 193 yd Museum Civico Napoli :
- 1.2 mi Museo Nazionale di Capodimonte:
- 1.1 mi Museum di San Martino Napoli :
- 510 yd Museum Onlus Napoli :
- 252 yd Museum Aperto Napoli :
- Railroad station
- 1,681 yd Stazione di Santa Maria del Pozzo:
- 1,365 yd Stazione di Montesanto (SEPSA):
- 1,414 yd Stazione di Napoli Piazza Garibaldi (Circumvesuviana):
- 1,467 yd Stazione di Napoli Montesanto:
- 1,134 yd Stazione di Napoli Centrale:
- 851 yd Stazione di Napoli Porta Nolana:
- 768 yd Stazione di Napoli Piazza Cavour:
- 1.2 mi Stazione di Napoli Gianturco:
- Theatre and opera
- 1 mi Teatro di San Carlo: