Enterprise Hotel Design & Boutique
Corso Sempione 91, 20149 Milano, Italy
Enterprise Hotel Design & Boutique - Description
The Enterprise is on Corso Sempione near the streetcar terminal, in one of the city's most lively neighborhoods. Guests are just steps from the Fiera Milano City, not far from the new Fiera Milano de Rho-Pero Complex, and a few minutes from downtown. Nearby sites include Sforza Castle, Arco delle Pace, the Triennale Museum and San Siro stadium. Check out the wide variety of restaurants and bars near the hotel, including some of Milan's most trendy.
Choose from 123 completely soundproofed guestrooms, including 2 suites and 6 rooms with corner lounges. All offer a sober, contemporary décor accented by rich linen, cherry wood furnishings and polished wood flooring. Amenities include wireless internet access, three direct lines phones, digital television and safe. The hotel's elegant Sophia's Restaurant features local and international menus. A cocktail lounge, perfect for receptions, is also at your disposal.
A member of the Planetaria Hotel chain, the Enterprise Hotel embodies the innovative and creative spirit of Milan to perfection. This elegant property is a converted 1930s printing press that has preserved its original character. It also houses a very functional conference center is an ideal spot to host a wide variety of events, from business seminars to fashion shows.
Enterprise Hotel is a popular choice amongst travelers in Milan, whether exploring or just passing through. The hotel offers guests a range of services and amenities designed to provide comfort and convenience. To be found at the hotel are shops, safety deposit boxes, business center, executive f...
The Enterprise Hotel is perfectly located for both business and leisure guests to Milan.All the modern facilities are available in all of the hotel's 109 rooms. Each of the hotel's guestrooms offers non smoking rooms, air conditioning, bathrobes, daily newspaper, inhouse movies, desk, hair dryer....
The Enterprise Hotel is located in Milan making it one of the best hotels to stay at while in town. This 4-star hotel offers 109 comfortable guestrooms with a range of in-room facilities suitable for the modern traveler. This Milan accommodation contains all of the facilities and conveniences you...
Enterprise Hotel Design & Boutique type(s): Family ,Design ,Luxury
This hotel belongs to: Planetaria Hotels™
Enterprise Hotel Design & Boutique facilities and services
Pay Parking , Private parking
Free WiFi , High speed Internet , Internet Access , Wireless internet access
- Satellite Television
- Credit card accepted
- Dogs allowed
- Groups welcome
- Meals for groups
- Near Golf Course
- City tour
- Tennis Court
- Sport facilities
- Gym / Fitness center
- Tea and Coffee facilities
- Banqueting service
- City maps
- Child Minding Services
- Laundry services
- Secretarial service
- Shuttle service
- Dry Cleaning
- Dining Area
- Near Highway
- Near Exhibition Center
+ Hotel interiors, room standard, helpful staff.
- Bath tub outlet was broken - not a big problem, though.
+ Very polite and helpful staff. Cheery, smiling and welcoming. Very clean rooms, nicely appointed, comfortable bed, quiet, good water pressure in shower. Interesting modern industrial look in keeping with the hotel's past. I would return. Convenient to fair/convention center and local light shopping as well as excellent/elegant dining at Sophia's in the Hotel
- A little bit pricey, perhaps because of the exhibition going on. But value was very good and would be superb at say 20-50 Euros less.
+ Beautifull hotel. Tram 19 takes you in 10 min to the center. The Sohia's restaurant is top class! The breakfast was for Italian norms a 5 star one !!! Nice room very calm
+ Just as expected
- Room was way too too small for the money
+ the staff was very helpfull, the breakfast was good compared to the hotels i've previously visited , it's quite close to the center
+ I stayed only one night and I found the hotel very comfortable, and very clean.
+ The decor and standard of service were high
- The meals, though excellent were very expensive, as was the wine.
+ classy place , good decor, v good food and the staff were exceptionally helpfull
+ Very nice mod cons, the breakfast was amazing!!!! I would also recommend the dinner package as you get a swanky dinner at the hotel chucked in
- They forgot to clean our room one time, but to be fairRead more they cleaned it straight after we reported it to receptionHide
+ This was a good hotel near the centre espescially the staff was good
- pay-tv did not work
- 1.4 mi PalaSharp:
- 1.4 mi Arena Gianni Brera:
- 1.7 mi Stadio Giuseppe Meazza:
- Spa and swimming pools
- 1 mi Piscina Leone XIII:
- UNESCO World Heritage site
- 1.6 mi Church and Dominican Convent of Santa Maria delle Grazie with \"The Last Supper\" by Leonardo da Vinci:
- Railroad station
- 1.7 mi Stazione di Milano Cadorna:
- 886 yd Stazione di Milano Domodossola-Fiera:
- 1 mi Stazione di Milano Villapizzone:
- 1.7 mi Stazione di Milano Certosa:
- 1.5 mi Stazione di Milano Porta Garibaldi:
- 1.1 mi Stazione di Milano Bovisa-Politecnico:
- 1.1 mi Stazione di Milano Lancetti:
- Building and administration
- 1.7 mi Bahamas Ministry of Tourism:
- 1.2 mi South African Tourism:
- 1.5 mi Slovenian Tourist Board:
- 1.6 mi Dominican Republic Tourism Office:
- 1.6 mi Ente Nazionale Croato per il Turismo:
- 1.8 mi Department of Tourism, Commerce and Marketing of the Emirate of Dubai:
- 1.8 mi Ente Nazionale Finlandese per il Turismo:
- 1.8 mi Ente nazionale britannico per il turismo:
- 1.1 mi Barbados Tourism Authority:
- Religious site
- 1.6 mi Santa Maria delle Grazie:
- 1.7 mi Museum D' Arte E Scienza Milano :
- 1.7 mi Museum dei Bambini Arl Onlus Milano :
- 1.8 mi Museum Luciana Matalon Milano :
- 1.6 mi Museum Luciano Minguzzi Milano :
- 1.8 mi Museum Galleria D'arte Milano :
- 1.7 mi Museum dei Navigli Milano :
- Golf and other sports
- 1,636 yd Scu-ba :
- 1.8 mi Castello Sforzesco: