Via Plana 33, 20155 Milano, Italy
Hotel Berlino - Description
Discover the Hotel Berlino, set in a quiet area away from the hustle and bustle of Milan. This 3-star establishment is located close to Fiera Milano, the Exhibition Centre and Trade Fair complex. The Hotel Berlino is cosy and friendly, the idea place to stay in Italy’s fashion capital. Downtown can be easily reached by foot or by metro.
The Hotel Berlino is located just a few steps from Milan’s exhibition centre and the Meazza Stadium. The La Scala theatre, Ippodromo racing track and Duomo are all close to the hotel. Don’t forget to walk under the Galleria Vittorio Emmanuele, a covered shopping section lined with up-scale shops and high-class restaurants. Leonardo Da Vinci’s famous painting “The Last Supper” in the Santa Maria Delle Grazie Church and the Science Museum are also must-sees.
The 48 rooms are spacious and designed to make you feel at home. All are equipped with air-conditioning, wireless Internet access and satellite television. You can enjoy the company of fellow travellers in the American-style bar which features great cocktails and a television, or choose to catch up on the daily news in the comfortable and quiet reading lounge.
Hotel Berlino is perfectly located for both business and leisure guests in Milan. The hotel has everything you need for a comfortable stay. Facilities like bar/pub, Wi-Fi in public areas, concierge, coffee shop, shops are readily available for you to enjoy. Each guestroom is elegantly furnished a...
The Hotel Berlino is located in Milan, Italy, just one kilometer from the Sforzesco Castle and three kilometers from Duomo. The Milano Central Rail Station is within four kilometers of the hotel. Complimentary shuttle service is available upon request to the New Milano Fair Trade and to Milan's...
Discover all that Milan has to offer with Berlino Hotel as a base. The Berlino Hotel boasts a convenient location with modern amenities in every guestroom and superb service. Along with its convenient location in Milan, the hotel also offers a wide range of services and facilities to the guests. ...
Hotel Berlino type(s): Family ,Design ,Budget ,Luxury
Hotel Berlino facilities and services
Pay Parking , Covered parking , Private parking , Valet Parking(find others hotels with Parking in Milano)
Free WiFi , Internet Access , Wireless internet access(find others hotels with Internet Access in Milano)
- Breakfast Buffet
- Satellite Television
- Additional beds
- Credit card accepted
- Groups welcome
- City tour
- Reading lounge
- Reading room
- City guide
- City maps
- Child Minding Services
- Laundry services
- Shuttle service
- Pay Movies
- Breakfast Room Service
- Ironing Services
- Old Town
- Shopping mall
- Museum District
- Near Highway
- Near Train Station
- Outstanding views
- Near Exhibition Center
- Near Subway
+ The inside facility is very excellent, however, the breakfast is rubbish, no egg, no fresh fruit. Just something you can fill yourself. The location is not good, I suppose the area is close to poor community.Read more There is transportation information from booking, so we spend nearly 1 hour from central train station to get this hotel in the evening.
We stayed for 3 nights. The quality of the room was very good; up to general Best Western Standards with proper good-sized Bathroom, decent beds, clean room, TV etc. The location is a bit far from the centre but with trams very near and with plenty good restaurants around for dinner. The only serious complaint is how noisy the room was; you could hear every activity on the room above and was right next to the street with noisy garbage lorries, etc. But overall I recommended it, especially for the price vs quality issue.
+ bediening receptie, properheid kamer
+ It was a pleasant stay in a nice hotel with enough facilities to have some great days in Milan. The room was a little bit small but well equiped and very clean.
- Only one thing but that's not that strange:Read more The parking for your car is expensiveHide
+ access by public transport from hotel to various parts of the city
- Being 6'2'', the shower cubicle was rather narrow
+ Clean, location is ok.
- No parking for free
+ Room very nice, clean and pleasant. Very nice breakfast.
- Location - too far from Milan centre. Expensive parking facilities - 18 Euro a day.
Not centrally located, but only a 15 min tram ride (1euro) into the city center (duomo). We got a great rate too, about half the cost of an eqivalent room in the city.
- parking cher
- far away from city..rooms are very small as the bathrooms are. We compared them to dollhouse size. for the money and what you actually get, the value is not there. Internet use is 7E 1hour.....higestRead more I have ever paid for the internet. Very noisey rooms, people in halls talking and the other rooms bathrooms are up against the walls and you hear flushing etc. Aircond turned off during day and on at night when hotel wants on.Hide
- UNESCO World Heritage site
- 1.9 mi Church and Dominican Convent of Santa Maria delle Grazie with \"The Last Supper\" by Leonardo da Vinci:
- Golf and other sports
- 1,323 yd Scu-ba :
- 1.6 mi Arena Gianni Brera:
- 1.2 mi PalaSharp:
- 1.6 mi Stadio Giuseppe Meazza:
- Spa and swimming pools
- 1.2 mi Piscina Leone XIII:
- Railroad station
- 1,602 yd Stazione di Milano Bovisa-Politecnico:
- 1.9 mi Stazione di Milano Cadorna:
- 1.2 mi Stazione di Milano Lancetti:
- 1,342 yd Stazione di Milano Domodossola-Fiera:
- 1,450 yd Stazione di Milano Villapizzone:
- 1.7 mi Stazione di Milano Porta Garibaldi:
- 1.4 mi Stazione di Milano Certosa:
- Religious site
- 1.8 mi Santa Maria delle Grazie:
- 1.9 mi Museum Luciano Minguzzi Milano :
- 2 mi Museum D' Arte E Scienza Milano :
- 2.1 mi Museum Galleria D'arte Milano :
- 1.9 mi Museum dei Navigli Milano :
- 2.1 mi Museum Luciana Matalon Milano :
- 2 mi Museum dei Bambini Arl Onlus Milano :
- 2 mi Castello Sforzesco:
- Building and administration
- 2 mi Ente Nazionale Finlandese per il Turismo:
- 1.7 mi Slovenian Tourist Board:
- 1.3 mi Barbados Tourism Authority:
- 1.9 mi Ente Nazionale Croato per il Turismo:
- 2 mi Bahamas Ministry of Tourism:
- 1.5 mi South African Tourism:
- 1.9 mi Dominican Republic Tourism Office:
- 2 mi Department of Tourism, Commerce and Marketing of the Emirate of Dubai:
- 2 mi Ente nazionale britannico per il turismo: