The New Yorker Hotel
481 Eighth Avenue, NY 10001 ,
The New Yorker Hotel - Description
The New Yorker Hotel. "The New Yorker Hotel" has acquired 4 stars. It is an excellent pied-a-terre from which you can explore New York. 912 rooms are featured. The interior temperature is never unpleasant thanks to the air conditioning. This residence presents its visitors with a private garden. By practicing golf you have the opportunity to make your stay more active. Furthermore, there is a gym where guests have the opportunity to exercise by themselves. The onsite restaurant serves its American specialty. For a drink after a long day, you can take a seat at the lounge bar. To add to your stay, there is breakfast in the morning. You have access to the Internet and can make use of the airport shuttle.
Ideally located in the prime touristic area of Times Square, The New Yorker Hotel promises a relaxing and wonderful visit. The property features a wide range of facilities to make your stay a pleasant experience. Coffee shop, restaurant, elevator, laundry service/dry cleaning, business center are...
The Ramada Plaza New Yorker Hotel is located across the street from Madison Square Garden and Penn Station in New York, N.Y. This hotel is located one block from Macy's department store and four blocks from the Empire State Building. Hotel Features. The hotel lobby features coffered ceilings, or...
Business district, Downtown, Entertainment district, Shopping district, Expressway
The New Yorker Ramada Inn & Plaza Hotel is one of the most popular hotels in New York City. Conveniently located in the heart of Midtown Manhattan, this newly renovated NY hotel caters to an international clientèle of business, leisure, and group visitors in the Big Apple. Boasting an excellent l...
The New Yorker Hotel is one of the most popular hotels in New York City. Come revel in the newly re-imagined grandeur of this historic hotel. The convenient, central location makes this hotel a very popular New York City vacation hotel. The New Yorker Hotel is located in Midtown just west of Broa...
The New Yorker Hotel type(s): Family ,Design ,Romantic ,Luxury
This hotel belongs to: Ramada™
The New Yorker Hotel facilities and services
Pay Parking , Private parking , Parking , Valet Parking
Internet Access , Wireless internet access
- Breakfast Buffet
- Satellite Television
- Credit card accepted
- Groups welcome
- Meals for groups
- Rooms with view available upon request
- Tourist information
- Climate control
- Spa and fitness center access
- Sport facilities
- Tea and Coffee facilities
- Ironing Facilities
- Banqueting service
- City maps
- Coffee shop
- Laundry services
- Secretarial service
- Shopping mall
+ I stayed there. The place of the hotel is very convenient for short term visit. The stuff is sufficient. Room was always cleaned up. Linen was fresh.
- The place is rather noisy. Room doors are not soundRead more protective. Once the water from the tape was brown, though for a minute. The bed appeared to be in a condition, which was not good for my back.Hide
+ had an upgraded room lovely. not large but adequate. close to everything shopping and sights. good diner attached. local irish pubs felt safe at all times.
+ Great hotel, we stayed in a renovated room, nice size, great aircon and a view of the Empire State Building. The hotel is across the road from Penn Stn, Madison Sq Gdns and Macys and the Empire StateRead more blding is about a 5-10 mins walk away, Times Square about 10-15 mins, couldn't get more central. Get the subway outside hotel to Central Park about 10mins.Tick Tock Diner was good too..fantastic!
+ the location was very convenient, staff pleasant
- our room was extremely small, overlooked an interior light well and the bed was not comfortable
+ Its in a very convenient situation
+ convenience to transport facilities
+ Well positioned for easy access to most points of interest
- Very Noisy. First night had a dog barking in room next to us. Following nights had very noisy guests. Although area is central, it is not a very pleasant area.
+ free wireless
+ The Service was very prompt. The Staff very helpful. The Security was very good.
- Railroad station
- 17 yd New York Penn Station:
- 237 yd Madison Square Garden:
- Park and square or garden
- 819 yd Times Square:
- 449 yd Bryant Park:
- Theatre and opera
- Market and shopping area
- 790 yd Banana Republic:
- 858 yd Empire State Building:
- 678 yd BB King blues:
- Spa and swimming pools
- 820 yd Green Tea 38 Spa:
- 871 yd Tranquil Day Spa:
- 561 yd GC Salon and Spa:
- 825 yd Juvenex Spa:
- 711 yd Taylor Techniques:
- 810 yd Aura Wellness Spa:
- 553 yd Harmony Skin Care:
- 767 yd Net Zone Internet Cafe :
- Building and administration
- 825 yd Empire State Building:
- 771 yd Russian National Tourist Office:
- 870 yd Senegal Tourism Office:
- 765 yd Consulate General of Belgium:
- Golf and other sports
- 859 yd Bowlmor Lanes:
- 570 yd Vidipax: Magnetic Media Restoration:
- 666 yd Ripley's Believe It or Not:
- 715 yd Museum at the Fashion Institute of Technology:
- 666 yd Madame-Tussaud's Wax Museum, New York:
- 659 yd CFM Gallery:
- 93 yd Sony Wonder Technology Lab: