The Clay Hotel
1438 Washington Avenue, FL 33139 ,
The Clay Hotel - Description
The Clay Hotel. The 2-star "The Clay Hotel" is a perfect pied-a-terre from which you can explore Miami Beach. The accommodation can be reached easily from the airport nearby. The hotel's shuttle bus service will make exploring the surrounding area as effortless as possible. The hotel has been decorated in an Art Déco style. The total number of rooms is 142. Hot weather is kept outside thanks to the air conditioning. You can enjoy some fresh air in the intimacy of the inner courtyard and go for a pleasant swim in the pool. By taking part in parachuting you have the option to make your stay a more active one. There are also several sports for guests to participate in, such as bowling, golf, tennis, soccer, squash, yoga and volleyball. Furthermore, there is a running track and gymnasium as well as a bike rental service. The onsite restaurant serves an appetizing dinner. You can end your busy day at the residence's bar. In the morning, breakfast is available. Other services include a shuttle service and free of charge Internet access.
The Clay Hotel is perfectly located for both business and leisure guests to Miami (FL). All hotel's guestrooms have all the conveniences expected in a hotel in its class to suit guests' utmost comforts. The hotel creates a balance of rich culture and modern convinience to ensure you a memorable s...
The Clay Hotel is located in Miami Beach, Fla. Two blocks from beaches At the corner of Espanola Way and Washington Avenue Two blocks from Flamingo ParkLess than 10 miles from Miami International Airport Hotel Features. Built in 1925 by N.B.T. Roney Mafia don Al Capone located his gambling ring ...
The Clay Hotel is located in Miami Beach, Fla. Two blocks from beaches At the corner of Espanola Way and Washington Avenue Two blocks from Flamingo Park Hotel Features. Built in 1925 by N.B.T. Roney Mafia don Al Capone located his gambling ring here in the 1930s. Courtyard and patio dining area ...
<b>Location.</b><br> <UL><LI>The Clay Hotel is located in Miami Beach, Fla.</LI> <LI>Two blocks from beaches</LI> <LI>At the corner of Espanola Way and Washington Avenue</LI> <LI>Two blocks from Flamingo Park</LI></UL>&...
Just steps from the vibrant Espanola Way and a short walk from the beach, this hotel offers comfortable accommodations in an ideal location in Miami Beach's Art Deco district.
The Clay Hotel type(s): Family ,Beach ,Budget ,Luxury
The Clay Hotel facilities and services
Pay Parking , Private parking , Valet Parking
Free WiFi , Internet Access , Wireless internet access
- Satellite Television
- Credit card accepted
- Groups welcome
- Historic building
- Mini fridge
- Near Golf Course
- City tour
- Reading room
- City maps
- Coffee shop
- Laundry services
- Valet service
- VIP Amenities
- Ironing Services
- Meeting amenities
- Meeting rooms
- Fully equipped business center
- booked a deluxe room but was given a standard room while the staff tried to convince me it was a vip room. Only when I did not accept this I was given the room I originally booked.
+ Excellent value for the money. One of the most reasonably priced rooms in South Beach and one of the best locations.
+ Convenient location.
- The airconditioner was broken, the cleanliness of the room was poor, and the staffs were not helpful to fix the broken AC.
+ Where the hotel is located.
- No coffee and tea making facilities
+ The location! Hart from South Beach. Near gayscene.Great restaurants nearby. Big rooms.
- Cleaning off the bathroom could be better. Not a hotel if you want to go to bed early (noise off the restaurantsRead more outside). No WiFi at the room.Hide
- there is only one towel per person/size as something between bath and face towel
+ pristine bathroom, good hot water/pressure, excellent location (espanola way is great), clean sheets/bedding. The fridge was fantastic. It was great to have cold drinks ready. The staff was friendly - something not always true in south beach. The maids did a good job and replaced the towels often. A/C seemed dodgy but got the job done. Booking.com price was a steal... all told a combination (price+clean) that is very rare in south beach.
- Though the hotel was a steal at the price, it's still not a "nice" hotel. This is typical for anything under about $300/night in south beach. The hallways were grungy, the steps leading to our building were grungy, the decor/carpet etc. were not particularly nice. Again, this is the standard for south beach - besides, who spends any time in their room anyway?
+ Central location, friendly staff, useful parking (10$)
- price a bit high but,...it's Miami Beach!!!!!!!!
- the two beds were inches from eachother...the tv was like the size of a computer monitor...there was no room to walk around in..the bathroom had no curtain on the window..no hot water unless you ranRead more it for 5-10 minutes...also the bathroom was within inches of the bed...it was very bad i wrote an email about it but no one responded...Hide
+ really friendly staff, nice hotel and graet location