The Grafton Hotel
56-58 Grafton Street, M13 9NT Manchester, England
The Grafton Hotel - Description
The Grafton Hotel. "The Grafton Hotel" is a perfect base point from which you can explore Manchester. At this residence, you can participate in tennis. A lounge bar is available for guests to have a drink in the evening.
The Grafton Hotel is situated close to Manchester city centre, universities, theatres, museum and art galleries. Your stay, be it for business or pleasure, can only be an enjoyable one in our friendly, family-run hotel. Our accommodation is of an excellent standard, offering singles, doubles a...
The Grafton Hotel type(s): Budget
The Grafton Hotel facilities and services
- Front Desk 24hr
- Baggage Storage
- Museum District
+ the price was very appealling, as the weekend i stayed at the grafton was a 'match' weekend, i just used the hotel to sleep and was not to fussy about the quality of the hotel
+ close to city centre and concert hall
- room could be cleaner
- Would have liked a shower in the En-suite room.
+ The room was clean and they got the booking right.
- The Bathroom was very scruffy
+ It was ok.
- The bar wasn't open
+ The location of the hotel to the evenings venue
- The standard and lack of cleaniness of the rooms. Shown two rooms as the first had a broken radiator and was too hot to sleep in. The second had a faultyRead more lock. Both rooms had not been clean as the bathrooms and floors were dirty. The furniture was old and needed replacing.Hide
+ Good for the money
- Many many little things that need to be fixed/sorted out.
+ closeness to venue we were visiting
- no curtains, room was very damp and window had to be open all the time. obviously used to accomodate the homeless-created an atmosphere we weren't expecting!
+ The price and the reception staff.
- The room was hot and uncomfortable, the windows opened to the inside of the hotel so no ventilation. Bedcovers were slightly stained & the chef was rude and unwelcoming.
- the dirty bed sheets, the filthy bathroom and the curtains which didnt shut!
Situated next to the University Of Manchester, the Holiday Inn Express Manchester is a 5-minute walk from Oxford Road Train Station. Rooms feature powerful showers, Wi-Fi and LCD TVs.
The The Imperial Hotel is perfectly located for both business and leisure guests to Manchester.The The Imperial Hotel boasts a convenient location with modern amenities in every guestroom and superb s
This first class hotel is ideally situated on the borders of the peak district and yet in close proximity to Manchester City Centre. It is located close to Stockport town, one mile from Stockport main
This is excellent budget type accommodation offering superb value for money. It is modern and yet basic, and ideal for single travellers, couple travellers or groups who want to stay in single or doub
In a quiet street on the edge of the vibrant Manchester city centre with excellent transport links including several bus lines to Manchester Central; MEN Arena; Printworks; Old Trafford and Manchester
The Victoria Park Hotel is located in Manchester making it one of the best hotels to stay at while in town.The Victoria Park Hotel boasts a convenient location with modern amenities in every guestroom
It is situated at Oxford Street Manchester M60 7HA in the south section of Manchester, at only 11 minutes walking distance from the center.More of a Luxury establishment, this four star hotel is locat
With its central location, Days Hotel is within easy reach of most tourist attractions and business addresses in Manchester. All hotel's guestrooms have all the conveniences expected in a hotel in its
- Spa and swimming pools
- 893 yd Moss Side Leisure Centre:
- Business center
- 959 yd Manchester Apollo:
- 373 yd Rylands John University Library:
- 186 yd Manchester Royal Infirmary:
- 130 yd Manchester Royal Eye Hospital:
- Railroad station
- 1.1 mi Deansgate Railway Station:
- 1,575 yd Manchester Oxford Road Railway Station:
- 1,689 yd Manchester Piccadilly Railway Station:
- Convention and exhibition center
- 1,528 yd Premier Inn - Manchester City Centre (Deansgate Locks):
- 1.1 mi Premier Inn - Manchester Central (formerly City Centre GMEX):
- 763 yd Chorlton upon Medlock:
- 1,403 yd Hulme:
- 1,164 yd Rusholme:
- Theatre and opera
- 827 yd Royal Northern College of Music (RNCM):
- 1,716 yd Palace Theatre:
- 389 yd Contact Theatre:
- 1,096 yd Manchester Apollo:
- School and university
- 269 yd The University of Manchester:
- 1,067 yd Manchester Metropolitan University:
- 1.2 mi Grosvenor Casino - George Street, Manchester:
- 1 mi Stanley Strand Casino:
- 1.1 mi Stanley Circus Casino: