Macdonald Townhouse Manchester
101 Portland Street, M1 6DF Manchester, England
Macdonald Townhouse Manchester - Description
Macdonald Townhouse Manchester. Hotel "Macdonald Townhouse Manchester" has 4 stars. Conveniently situated right in Manchester downtown, this residence is an ideal base point from which you can explore the surrounding area. This residence features a modern, elegant interior decor. The residence has a total capacity of 85 bedrooms. All of this hotel's rooms are luxurious and elegant. Warm weather is kept outside thanks to the air conditioning. Yoga and soccer are some of the activities that this hotel offers. Furthermore, the accommodation boasts a gym where you have the option to work out on your own. The residence has a sauna, an excellent service to unwind from your busy day. The onsite restaurant is classic. The restaurant's specialties are English, international and exotic dishes. You can end the day at the residence's lounge bar. In the morning, guests can have breakfast at the residence. Access to the Internet is available at no extra charge.
The Princess on Portland Hotel is a grade II listed building that lies on the corner of Portland Street and Princess Street in the Heart of Manchester City Centre. The building was constructed in 1870 and the grand fa?ade of this former textile warehouse has remained largely unchanged although th...
Location Formerly a Victorian cotton warehouse, Best Western Princess On Portland Hotel Manchester is your new base in the centre of the city - just minutes from great shopping, vibrant nightlife and a wealth of culture at your doorstep.Rooms An oasis of calm in the heart of Manchester, this hote...
City centre located and formally a silk warehouse, the building was converted to a hotel in 1982. Spacious bedrooms are formed on 5 floors and many have the high windows associated with the Victorian period.
This city-centre hotel is minutes from the central shopping area, Manchester Central and Piccadilly Stations. The 3-star (AA) hotel features a brasserie and bar. Once a silk warehouse, the Best Western Princess on Portland offers spacious bedrooms with tall, Victorian-style windows. The hotel's...
Macdonald Townhouse is city centre located and formally a silk warehouse, the building was converted to a hotel in 1982. Spacious bedrooms are formed on 5 floors and many have the high windows associated with the Victorian period. Modern European Cuisine is prepared in our theatre kitchen and pre...
Macdonald Townhouse Manchester type(s): Family ,Budget ,Luxury
This hotel belongs to: Macdonald Hotels & Resorts™
Macdonald Townhouse Manchester facilities and services
Free WiFi , High speed Internet , Internet Access , Wireless internet access
- Satellite Television
- Tourist information
- Conference Facilities
- Doctor on Call
- Family Rooms
- Beauty Shop Salon
- Lounges and bars
- Near Golf Course
- Sport facilities
- Laundry services
- Shuttle service
- Dry Cleaning
- Breakfast Room Service
- Meeting amenities
- Meeting rooms
- Car Rentals
- Fax / Photocopying
- Business Center
- Room Service
- Dining Area
- Near Train Station
- Near Exhibition Center
- They had no record of my reservation, however they did have a room available.
+ the location was good and the staff were very helpful
- some of the lights in the room weren't working but we didn't complain as we were only staying one night.
+ Convenient to City Centre, railway stations, bars, cafes, restaurants, shops, theatres.
+ Good location, hotel was comfortable for the price, staff were friendly.
+ Location good, breakfast was good.
- Was mislead by catering staff about offer of pre-theate menu being discontinued when reception staff said it was still on.
+ Central, reasonably priced, nice big room and comfy beds, and the guy that checked us in was just lush!
- the rooms were worn and shabby the hotel bedrooms are definately ready for refurbishment
+ Friendliness of staff - reception and bar - was your greatest asset.
- cleanliness, especiall y of bathroom poor. Shower in the room we stayed was dreadful - needs re-tiling. Breakfast order to our roomRead more was not very good - toast not covered and stone cold, the only plate supplied was covered in all the jams, cheese, sausage etc, and bowl supplied for cereal too small to take the single serve all at once. The hotel was spoilt by lack of attention to the little details - if more thought put into the final touches, would leave a far better impression.Hide
+ Very friendly, helpful staff.
- Very, very noisy location. Had to have window open during night because heating was on 24/7 and could not be turned off - this obviously made it very noisy and sleepingRead more was almost impossible. Upholstery in room needed cleaning and tiles on bathroom floor were heavily cracked.Hide
+ Close to Railway station
The Best Western Princess on Portland is a traditional English hotel set within Manchester city centre, located one mile of area restaurants, galleries and museums. The 85 contemporary guestrooms are
The luxury Roomzzz aparthotel is in Manchester city centre, just 2 minutes’ walk from Piccadilly Gardens. The stylish air-conditioned apartments have free Wi-Fi, free local telephone calls, Apple Mac
Combining exceptional accommodation with welcoming atmosphere, the Yang Sing Oriental Manchester hotel creates a setting of sophistication and exclusivity to make your stay an unforgettable experience
ibis Manchester Centre Portland Street hotel is located in Manchester city center, close to major attractions, as well as shopping, nightlife and Old Trafford. The hotel has 127 modern guest rooms eac
In Manchester’s vibrant gay village, The New Union offers clean, modern en suite rooms with an LCD TV and free Wi-Fi. There are drink deals, karaoke, cabaret shows and disco nights. The New Union has
Novotel Manchester Centre hotel is a 4 star hotel, located in central Manchester. Book the hotel to be close to the Conference Quarter and the shopping and nightlife of central Manchester. Each of the
Stop at Arora Hotel Manchester to discover the wonders of Manchester. Both business travelers and tourists can enjoy the hotel's facilities and services. Take advantage of the hotel's 24hr room servic
Thistle Manchester is housed in a splendid Victorian building located right in the center of Manchester, 300 meters from the UK's largest Chinatown. The 205 guestrooms have modern d�cor in muted color
In Manchester’s lively Canal Street area, Eazysleep provides stylish budget rooms and free Wi-Fi. Piccadilly Train Station, nightlife and the city centre are a short walk away.
- Market and shopping area
- 705 yd Manchester Arndale:
- 204 yd Manchester Art Gallery:
- Railroad station
- 479 yd Manchester Oxford Road Railway Station:
- 742 yd Manchester Piccadilly Railway Station:
- 358 yd Manchester Central Library:
- Metro station
- 286 yd St Peters Square:
- 531 yd Market Street:
- 352 yd Mosley Street:
- Amusement park
- 553 yd Granada Studios:
- Building and administration
- 681 yd Manchester Tourist Information Centre:
- Theatre and opera
- 320 yd Palace Theatre:
- 777 yd Hulme Hippodrome:
- 426 yd Manchester International Festival:
- Convention and exhibition center
- 410 yd Manchester Business School- Conference Facilities:
- 592 yd Premier Inn - Manchester City Centre (Deansgate Locks):
- 342 yd Premier Inn - Manchester Central (formerly City Centre GMEX):
- 551 yd Business center of Gardens Hotel:
- Golf and other sports
- 552 yd Acre Gate Golf Club:
- Spa and swimming pools
- 134 yd Grosvenor Casino - George Street, Manchester:
- 76 yd Stanley Strand Casino:
- 145 yd Stanley Circus Casino: