Explorers at Disneyland® Paris
50 avenue de la Fosse des Pressoirs, 77700 Magny-le-Hongre, France
Explorers at Disneyland® Paris - Description
Explorers Hotel at Disneyland Paris. "Explorers Hotel at Disneyland Paris" is a 3-star hotel. The accommodation is popular among families in particular and it is a convenient base from which to explore Magny-le-Hongre. The accommodation's shuttle bus service will make exploring the area as effortless as possible. A total of 390 rooms is featured. Inside, it is never too hot thanks to the relieving air conditioning. Enjoy nature in the intimacy of the garden and inner courtyard. There is a covered, indoor, heated swimming pool available. The pool is adapted for both children and adults. There are multiple sporting activities for visitors, like ice skating, golf and pool. The sports facilities include a golf course and a pool table. Dinner can be served at the traditional onsite restaurant. Before or after dinner, you can enjoy a drink at the lounge bar. Of course, you can go online at no extra charge.
The Explorers a Disneyland Resort Paris is perfectly located for both business and leisure guests to Paris-Disneyland.The Explorers a Disneyland Resort Paris boasts a convenient location with modern amenities in every guestroom and superb service.All of the guestrooms are replete with non smoking...
Explorers Hotel at Disneyland Resort Paris, located in Magny Le Hongre, is only an 8 minute, free shuttle ride to the Disney Parks. An alpine style, castle like building with 16th and 17th century exploration provided the inspiration for the hotel's interior. Able to accommodate up to 10 people...
The Explorers at Disneyland Paris Hotel is a modern structure specifically designed for children and families, situated in Magny-le-Hongre. The legend says that the famous explorer Sir Archibald de Bacle transformed his own manor house into this fantastic hotel, giving everybody the opportunity t...
Explorers Hotel at Disneyland Resort Paris is located in Magny Le Hongre, France. An alpine-style, castle-like building with 16th- and 17th-century exploration provided the inspiration for the resort's interior. Guestrooms are designed with families and groups in mind. Following the exploration t...
Situated 2 kilometres from Disneyland® Paris and within easy access of central Paris, this family-oriented hotel offers a free shuttle service and is dedicated to the Golden Age of Exploration.
Explorers at Disneyland® Paris type(s): Family ,Resort ,Budget ,Luxury
Explorers at Disneyland® Paris facilities and services
Pay Parking , Private parking , Free Parking
Free WiFi , Internet Access , Wireless internet access
- Satellite Television
- Credit card accepted
- Groups welcome
- Interactive TV
- City tour
- Games Rooms
- City tours
- Snooker Table
- Indoor Pool
- Children pool
- Tea and Coffee facilities
- Banqueting service
- City guide
- City maps
- Child Minding Services
- Personal waiter
- Laundry services
- Shuttle service
- Shopping mall
- Near Highway
- Near Train Station
- Near Subway
+ The swimming pool and shuttle bus to the park.
- Breakfast would be described as only fair. However, the drinks accompanying the breakfast, (coffee, tea, fruit juice, etc was provided from a machine.Read more This was terrible, worse than office vending machine drinks. Please recommend to the hotel to provide real fruit juice, proper coffee and tea, making the breakfast experience enjoyable. (I won't be recommending the breakfast to anybody)!!Hide
+ i liked its location it was a really good distance from the parks.
- i wasnt to fond of the food in the hotel it could be improved but thats the only down side of it for me and my family.
+ Location location just a short free bus ride to Disney. Ameneties were excellent for children
+ our daughter liked the games room and the pay-machines with superballs.
- we had no other option than to breakfast at 8 o'clock in the morning on sunday - too early. at the reception they said that wasRead more the only option left.Hide
+ The resort is great for families, pool was excellent and the staff were helpful and friendly.
- As the buses were on strike the free shuttle to the parks were not running. The hotel did put two cars on (1 carrying 4 people and 1 carrying 8) but this caused a long line, the staff did nothing to maintain order with people pushing in front constantly. Also they put no signs up for 3 days explaining what had happened so we had to find out on our own.
+ Swimming Pool was nice
- Breakfast is awful too crowed , not a good service
+ Good facilities
- Inconvinent connection to/from CDG airport (bus does not stops at the hotel, need to chage it which is not very convinient when you have a lot of luggage)
+ As I have 3 children, I found the hotel to be most child friendly with plenty of activities for them eg. swimming, soft play area and games room.
+ child friendly and close to disney park.
+ the play areas for the kids and the proximity and ease of transfer to disney