Abba Castilla Plaza
Paseo de la Castellana, 220, 28046 Madrid, Spain
You need to upgrade your Flash Player to watch or improve the quality of this video.
Download it from Adobe.
Abba Castilla Plaza - Description
Abba Castilla Plaza Hotel. "Abba Castilla Plaza Hotel" is a 4-star hotel. This hotel is ideal for exploring Madrid. This hotel has been furnished in an elegant, modern, simple style. A total of 228 bedrooms is featured. The soundproof and air conditioned bedrooms enable you to relax without being disturbed by external noises or high temperatures. The onsite restaurant serves its Basque specialty. A lounge bar and a piano bar are available for visitors to have a drink in the evening. Visitors have access to the Internet at no extra charge.
Discover the Abba Castilla Plaza, housed in a futuristic building in the heart of Madrid’s business district. This modern establishment featuring upscale services and amenities is a first-rate choice for business travellers stopping over in the beautiful Spanish capital.
The guestrooms are bright and decorated in light tones. All are equipped with Wifi, a desk and satellite television with Canal+. The hotel’s business centre and conference rooms provide optimum conditions for guests who need to accomplish some work. Relax in the hotel’s fitness centre with a sauna and jacuzzi, or unwind in the hotel bar. You will love the hotel’s delicious Basque cuisine.
The Abba Castilla Plaza is ideally situated in Madrid’s business district, a few steps from the famous Kio Towers and offices of several large businesses. The Palacio de Congresos, the IFEMA (Madrid international trade fair) and the Madrid-Barajas Airport are all easily accessible. The neighbourhood around the hotel also offers a number of public transportation options.
Abba Castilla Plaza Hotel is conveniently located in the popular Tetuan area. The hotel offers guests a range of services and amenities designed to provide comfort and convenience. To be found at the hotel are meeting facilities, business center, Wi-Fi in public areas, tours, shops. Bathtub, inte...
HOTEL LIMITED SERVICEYEAR BUILT 1993 YEAR REMODELED 2007ADDITIONAL PROPERTY DESCRIPTION THE PREVILEGE OF BEING IN ONE OF THE BEST LOCATED HOTELS IN MADRID,PASEO DE LA CASTELLANA,CLOSE TO THE KIO TOWERS AND FOUR TOWERS BUSINESS AREA CTBA .A WELCOMING A...
Abba Castilla Plaza type(s): Family ,Budget ,Luxury
This hotel belongs to: Abba Hoteles™
Abba Castilla Plaza facilities and services
High speed Internet , Internet Access , Wireless internet access
- Satellite Television
- Additional beds
- Anti vapor mirrors
- Credit card accepted
- Piano bar
- City tours
- Steam Room
- Sport facilities
- Gym / Fitness center
- Banqueting service
- City guide
- City maps
- Laundry services
- Shuttle service
- Dry Cleaning
- Pay Movies
- Breakfast Room Service
- Dining Area
- Near Airport
- Near Train Station
- Outstanding views
- Near Exhibition Center
- Near Subway
+ Free cab service to airport. Good location.
+ very convenient to the metro and it was a very nice facility.
- I was dissapointed in the gym looked dated
+ This hotel is situated in a perfect location. It is literally only a 1 minute walk to the metro station and bus stop. As you will know, the metro service in Madrid is fantastic so you can reach any destinationRead more with ease. I loved my stay in the hotel. It is more like a five star! I would definately recommend it to anyone travelling to Madrid. The staff were really helpful, anything you wanted you could get. The facilities were very good.
- The only thing which disappointed me was the fact that breakfast is €15 per person, but I'll get over that since it was absolutely gorgeous and plus everyone deserves and nice breakfast, especially when on hoidays!Hide
+ rooms are clean, hotel staff very friendly
- no detail about location, about how to get to the hotel
+ Friendly Staff
+ Location was perfect! We were able to walk to our destinations.
+ The jacuzzi was nice. There were a lot of products in the bathroom.
- The receptionists were talking and kept us waiting. They didn't understand English very well. I asked to repair the shower twice which they didn't. The taxi driver was waiting for 10 minutes before the receptionist told us that he was there.
+ It was very friendly and an ideal location by just being outside the main centre of the city but handy enough to get where we wanted
- lack of choice for bar snacks as we were told the hotel did bar food but when we went to the bar the food was only sandwiches. There was more of a selection if we ordered room service.
+ I found the staff friendly and efficient.
- I like to sleep with a window open but it's not possible in this hotel due to the central location and a lot of noise from the car traffic at all time.
Opened in 1999, the Silken Puerta Castilla is a business hotel featuring modern architecture. Situated in Madrid's financial district, it is one of the KIA Towers, a group of buildings also known as
Foxa 25 Suites is a popular choice amongst travelers in Madrid, whether exploring or just passing through. The property features a wide range of facilities to make your stay a pleasant experience. Ser
Foxa 32 Suites is a popular choice amongst travelers in Madrid, whether exploring or just passing through. Featuring a complete list of amenities, guests will find their stay at the property a comfort
This hotel is well-positioned in the business zone of Madrid, Plaza Castillas, and is well-connected with the metro and the M-30. Rooms are elegantly decorated and well-equipped so as to promote rela
The Hotel Tryp Centro Norte is in Madrid's Plaza de Castilla residential district, just a few meters from the Chamartín train terminal. The hotel was fully renovated in 1999 to offer a wide range of f
Husa Chamartin Hotel is perfectly located for both business and leisure guests in Madrid. The hotel offers a wide range of amenities and perks to ensure you have a great time. Facilities like bar/pub,
Hotel Caballero Errante is perfectly located for both business and leisure guests in Madrid. The hotel offers a high standard of service and amenities to suit the individual needs of all travelers. To
The modern Meliá Castilla Hotel is set in an impressive glass high-rise building, near the Paseo de la Castellana, Madrid's financial district, and 7 km (4 miles) from the city center. Begin to unwind
Discover all that Madrid has to offer with NH Practico Hotel as a base. All hotel's guestrooms have all the conveniences expected in a hotel in its class to suit guests' utmost comforts. With elegant
- 1.1 mi Santiago Bernabéu:
- 1,563 yd Principe de Viana:
- 360 yd Torres KIO (Puerta de Europa):
- 1,044 yd Centro De Salud La Ventilla:
- 1,565 yd Hospital universitario la paz:
- 988 yd Hospital carlos iii:
- 1,420 yd Sanatorio quirúrgico virgen del mar:
- 1,515 yd Fraternidad-muprespa hospital general:
- 998 yd Centro De Salud Jose Marva:
- Industrial or rural zone
- 1,291 yd El Chaflan:
- Building and administration
- 1,702 yd Government of India Tourist Office:
- 1 mi Bulgarian Tourism Office:
- 1,033 yd Canadian Embassy:
- 1,034 yd Dominican Republic Tourism Office:
- Spa and swimming pools
- Railroad station
- 312 yd Plaza de castilla:
- 839 yd Duque de pastrana:
- 1,466 yd Begoña:
- 708 yd Estación de chamartín:
- 1,321 yd Pío xii:
- 674 yd Ventilla:
- 841 yd Valdeacederas:
- 1,218 yd Cuzco:
- 1,681 yd Colombia:
- 1,256 yd Tetuán: