The Royal Horseguards
2 Whitehall Court, SW1A 2EJ London, England
The Royal Horseguards - Description
Royal Horseguards Hotel. "Royal Horseguards Hotel" has 5 stars. The hotel can be found in Londres. At this accommodation, you can participate in golf. The facilities also include a gym where you have the opportunity to work out by yourself. After all your physical activities of the day, you have the opportunity to recover your strength in the onsite spa. There is no need to leave the comfort of the residence for dinner as there is an onsite restaurant. End the day with a drink at the lounge bar or piano bar. The bars are welcoming. For those who would like to share their experiences online, there is Internet access available free of charge.
The 5-star The Royal Horseguards Hotel offers comfort and convinience whether you're on business or holiday in London. Offering a variety of facilities and services, the hotel provides all you need for a good night's sleep. Business center, 24hr room service, room service, meeting facilities, lau...
The Royal Horseguards is set in a splendid Grade I listed Victorian building facing the River Thames. The hotel is 300 meters from Trafalgar Square and 400 meters from the Houses of Parliament. The 280 air conditioned guestrooms are furnished in English country house style, with rich fabrics, dar...
In the hub of London with a beautiful view overlooking the London Eye. Just a short walk to Covent Gardens and Leicester Square. On a summers day you can stroll along the Thames Embankment path.Charing Cross and Waterloo mainline stations are a few minutes walk and Embankment underground station ...
The Royal Horseguards Hotel reflects French chateau style from its stately Westminster location in London, England. This historic property is positioned three blocks from the Houses of Parliament and Big Ben. Hotel Features. This prestigious riverside hotel was constructed in 1884 as a lodging f...
Offering excellent service and friendly hospitality, the Royal Horseguards Hotel London is an ideal place for an exciting vacation as well as a business trip.LocationLocated in the heart of London, this property overlooks River Thames and is easily accessible from the Houses of Parliament, Trafal...
The Royal Horseguards type(s): Family ,Beach ,Luxury
This hotel belongs to: Preferred Hotels & Resorts™
The Royal Horseguards facilities and services
Pay Parking , Parking
Free WiFi , High speed Internet , Internet Access , Wireless internet access
- Breakfast Buffet
- Satellite Television
- LCD flat screen TV
- Near Golf Course
- Fitness Center in the hotel
- Sport facilities
- Horseback Riding
- Gym / Fitness center
- Tea and Coffee facilities
- pants press
- Ironing Facilities
- Banqueting service
- Coffee shop
- Laundry services
- Secretarial service
- Dry Cleaning
- Dining Area
RHG is the worst hotel I have ever stayed in. The staff is totally unaware of what they are doing. They do not speak english at all and arent very helpfull either. The hotel is charging you to much forRead more what you get.Hide
+ One of the best afternoon teas that I have ever had.
+ Beautiful entrance lobby and the location, only a short walk from Embankment underground
- Room was a tad shabby, nothing awful - light fixture coming away from wall, big scrape on wall where telly moved.Read more Room was quite drafty cos of large window, but heating was fine once on.Hide
+ Central location, good dining and bar facilities
- First room we were given was very small and in our view a single room with a double bed put in it. We complained and were given a better room
+ It is still a very expensive hotel, but as 5 star full service hotels go it is ranks very well
- No parking available, the nearest is Trafalgar Square at £40 for 24 hours
+ Peaceful room and comfortable beds. Harp being played as we arrived. Good location. We were needing a relaxing night before travelling to Lyon through the French rail strikes and we awoke refreshed andRead more content. Thanks!
- Decor a bit over ornate in places. (Ribbons over pictures etc). Not much in fridge except someones left over lunch. Quite a surprise!Hide
+ Convenient location, obliging friendly staff and the quiet surroundings.
+ The proximity to the places of interest
+ Very nice room. Very central.
- There were 2 bulbs gone in the room, the electric curtains did not work and I could only fully close 1 curtain. The room was booked for 2 persons, there was only 1 bathRead more robe. It too be 45 minutes to book room service, then it tooka further 35 minutes to deliver a sandwich. Very poor for the supposed quality of the hotel.Hide
+ The service was outstanding and good position in the city. I recommend this hotel to everybody.