34, Great Cumberland Place, W1H 7TW London, England
- Reviews 38
You need to upgrade your Flash Player to watch or improve the quality of this video.
Download it from Adobe.
The Montcalm - Description
The Montcalm London. "The Montcalm London" is a hotel that has acquired 5 stars. It is situated in Londres. You will be staying in one of the 143 air-conditioned rooms. The soundproof and air conditioned rooms are ideal for sleeping well without being disturbed by noises or hot temperatures. Observe the beauty of the private garden. You can take a swim since this residence offers the luxury of a covered swimming pool. There's no chance of getting bored as the hotel offers the option of participating in ice skating, yoga, volleyball, squash, aerobics, tennis, horse riding and pilates. Furthermore, there is a gym, a running track and boats as well as a bike rental service. "The Montcalm London" features an onsite spa, ideal for recovering from your busy day. Go bathing in the whirlpool bath or the Turkish bath and give your health a boost with a visit to the sauna. The relaxation area also offers relaxing massage treatments. "The Montcalm London" includes an onsite restaurant which proudly serves its international specialty. After dinner, visitors can have a drink at the modern lounge bar. If you would like to share your experiences online, there is free Internet access available.
The Montcalm London Hotel is a popular choice amongst travelers in London, whether exploring or just passing through. Featuring a complete list of amenities, guests will find their stay at the property a comfortable one. Business center, 24hr room service, elevator, shops, valet parking are just ...
The Montcalm London is located in London, England, United Kingdom. Hotel Features. Swimming pool - indoor Fitness equipment Business services Complimentary wireless Internet access throughout hotel Complimentary toiletries Hair dryer The following fees and deposits are charg...
Hotel Is An Elegant Georgian Town House Hotel Situated On A Quiet Tree-lined Crescent Within Two Minutes Walk Of Marble Arch And Oxford Street. The Location Is Ideal For Both Leisure And Business Travellers To Central London. The Montcalm Has 120 Rooms And Suites I...
Within 5 minutes’ walk of Hyde Park, Oxford Street’s shops and Marble Arch Underground Station, this 5-star hotel features a modern bar and an on-site spa. Free internet access is available throughout
The newest luxury hotel in London, The Montcalm sits at the top of Park Lane in the heart of the capital. The hotel has a fresh, contemporary design while preserving its heritage values. The Montcalm offers a superb choice of luxurious accommodation, with an emphasis on luxury comfort. The hotel ...
The Montcalm type(s): Design ,Luxury
This hotel belongs to: London Premier™
The Montcalm facilities and services
Pay Parking , Valet Parking(find others hotels with Parking in London)
Internet Access(find others hotels with Internet Access in London)
- Telephone in bathroom
- Conference Facilities
- Children welcome
- Connecting Rooms
- Disabled rooms
- Fast Check-in/out
- Desk with lamp
- Sport facilities
- Indoor Pool
- Spa & Health Center
- Laundry services
- Dry Cleaning
- Breakfast Room Service
- Ironing Services
- Meeting amenities
- Currency Exchange
- Shoe Shine
- Tourism Desk
- Fax / Photocopying
- Ticket Sales
- Near Subway
+ Very quiet hotel, very confortable. In the center of London
+ The location of the hotel.
- The staff were unhelpful, the room had an unpleasant smell which seemed to originate in the air conditioning that had to be turned on as the window in the room did not open.Read more We requested a different room but non was available, an engineer supposedly checked out the air conditioning but the situation did not improve. The room was smaller than expected from the website reviews.Hide
+ Friendly and helpful staff
+ Location was very convenient
- Staff were very cold and unhelpful. The staff made us feel that us just being in the hotel was an imposition on them. Service was not up to the standard of other Niko hotelsRead more in which we have stayed.Hide
+ its location
+ Fine old building in good part of London, tastefully decorated and maintained.
- It took far too long to check in and check out.
+ It has everything like most hotels in Asia as I happen to be from Asia.
- Room size is a little bit small
+ good central location,room was very noisey thou sound of loud runing water early hours of each morning and doors banging
- room was noisey sound of loud runing water and doors banging interupted sleep
+ Quiet and convenient location. Pretty surrounds. Friendly, helpful staff. Relaxing envirenment.
+ Very comfortable hotel and surroundings
Discover all that London has to offer with Palace Hotel as a base.All hotel's guestrooms have all the conveniences expected in a hotel in its class to suit guests' utmost comforts.Each guestroom has n
Only 1 minute from Marble Arch and Oxford Street in the very heart of London. All major points of interest whether for shopping, sight seeing, business or pleasure are easily accessible. The Byranston
Ideally located in the prime touristic area of Hyde Park, The Marble Arch hotel By Montcalm London promises a relaxing and wonderful visit. Both business travelers and tourists can enjoy the hotel's f
Ideally located in the prime touristic area of Hyde Park, Rose Court Hotel promises a relaxing and wonderful visit. The hotel offers a high standard of service and amenities to suit the individual nee
This London hotel is of a Family category and is a three star . You will find several amenities such as : n.a..6 minutes by car distance from the center, this hotel is located at 17 Great Cumberland M
Premium quality awaits you at the Leonard Hotel and Residence, located on Seymour Street in the heart of London, in a row of elegant, 18th-century buildings. The Leonard is a perfect choice for both b
With its central location, Edward Lear Hotel is within easy reach of most tourist attractions and business addresses in London.All hotel's guestrooms have all the conveniences expected in a hotel in i
Discover all that London has to offer with The Berkeley Court Hotel as a base. All of the hotel's 35 guestrooms are equipped with standard in-room amenities to ensure the maximum comfort for its guest
The Sumner Hotel is a popular choice amongst travelers in London, whether exploring or just passing through. The hotel offers a wide range of amenities and perks to ensure you have a great time. Take
- 366 yd West End of London:
- School and university
- 848 yd University of the Arts London:
- 765 yd American InterContinental University:
- 542 yd Grosvenor Victoria Casino:
- Metro station
- 787 yd Bond Street Underground Station:
- 849 yd Edgware Road Underground Station (Circle, District and Hammersmith & City):
- 205 yd Marble Arch Underground Station:
- Convention and exhibition center
- 241 yd Business center of Radisson Blu Portman Hotel:
- 749 yd Business center of Park Plaza Sherlock Holmes London:
- 661 yd Business center of Grosvenor House, A JW Marriott Hotel:
- 308 yd Business center of London Marriott Hotel Marble Arch:
- 677 yd Business center of London Marriott Hotel Grosvenor Square:
- Spa and swimming pools
- 817 yd The Landmark Spa & Health Club:
- 600 yd Casa Spa:
- Market and shopping area
- 763 yd Marylebone Library:
- Building and administration
- 679 yd Tunisian National Tourist Board:
- 839 yd Ambassade d'Italie:
- 706 yd US Embassy London:
- 383 yd Brazilian Tourist Office:
- 694 yd US Embassy:
- 690 yd Ambassade des Etats-Unis:
- 511 yd Tonga High Commission:
- 630 yd Spanish National Tourist Office: