Mabledon Court Hotel
10-11 Mabledon Place, Bloomsbury, WC1H 9AZ London, England
Mabledon Court Hotel - Description
The Mabledon Court Hotel. "The Mabledon Court Hotel" is a hotel that has obtained 3 stars. It can be found in Londres. This hotel boasts 33 renovated bedrooms in total. Inside, you will always find a pleasant bedroom temperature thanks to the air conditioning. This hotel offers the luxury of a garden. For guests who like taking part in some sports, the accommodation offers tennis. To add to your stay, there is an English, continental breakfast available. Staying connected with your family and friends is made easy with free of charge Internet access.
The Mabledon Court Hotel is located in London making it one of the best hotels to stay at while in town.The Mabledon Court Hotel boasts a convenient location with modern amenities in every guestroom and superb service.Room amenities include non smoking rooms, desk, hair dryer, ironing board, tele...
The Mabledon Court hotel is a comfortable and friendly property in Bloomsbury, London. If you are planning a visit to the capital and are looking for a resonably-priced London city hotel, then the Mabledon Court is an excellent choice. The structure is ideally located in Bloomsbury close to King'...
This budget hotel is less than 600 metres from London Euston, King's Cross and St Pancras International rail stations. It has free Wi-Fi, en suite rooms, a lift and a guest lounge. The Mabledon Court Hotel is in the Bloomsbury district of London.
Mabledon Court Hotel type(s): Budget
Mabledon Court Hotel facilities and services
Free WiFi , Internet Access , Wireless internet access
- Breakfast Buffet
- Ironing board
- Non smoking
- Front Desk 24hr
- Pets not allowed
- Baggage Storage
- Fully Non Smoking
- Tea and Coffee facilities
- Laundry services
- Ironing Services
- Currency Exchange
- Fully equipped business center
- Fax / Photocopying
- Room Service
- Near Train Station
- Near Subway
+ The staff at the checkin desk were really friendly and lovely. The traditional lift was also a pleasent add the hotel, adding charm.
- The cleaner didn't knock on both of the mornings to clean our room!Read more We saw the funny side, but it wasn't a good practise.Hide
+ Friendly staff
- Cramped room
+ The friendly staff and excellent breakfast
- The room was far too hot and there was no control over it.
- rooms are quite compact but i guess this relates more to London than the hotel itself
+ The location is excellent, the front desk is very polite and warm, the breakfast is rich, they willingly serve special Soya milk for us,
- The room was extremely small, not inviting, it means that youRead more will usually drop your things there, take a shower (in the tiny shower cabine, the bathroom itself was not so small) and go out. Only one channel in the TV was in a quality which enabled us to watch, not a place to stay in but to come to sleep at night, not recomended for long stay.Hide
+ Breakfast, open 24/24, location 5mn walk from the tube, very quite neighborhood.
- the room was too small ( about the same size as the bed, no room for the lugage); even the bed was too small ( 120 cmRead more ). This could be OK for a price lower.Hide
+ Hotel staff was very nice, polite and helpful. The full breakfast in the morning was delicious and the breakfast room was nice and convenient.
- The room was so tiny it was hard to walk between the bedRead more and desk and, in general, it could have been a bit cleaner. Also, it was way too warm in the hotel. The heat in the hallways was suffocating and I had to sleep with my window open in order to get a good night's sleep.Hide
+ courteous service
- placed in annex
+ Its position in relation to kings Cross Station. The breakfast is excellent.
+ Convenient location, kind and helping staff.
- Value for money.