23 Leinster Gardens, W2 3AN London, England
Henry VIII - Description
Hotel Henry VIII. "Hotel Henry VIII" is a hotel that has received 3 stars. The hotel is a perfect pied-a-terre from which to discover Londres. The hotel has a total capacity of 105 rooms. High temperatures are kept outside thanks to the relieving air conditioning. Guests can have fun in the covered, indoor swimming pool. The facilities include a gymnasium. After a busy day, you can unwind in the sauna. For dinner there is no need to leave the comfort of the hotel as there is an onsite restaurant. For a drink after a long day, you will appreciate the lounge bar. Breakfast is served every morning to provide you with a good start to the day. Business travelers will appreciate the free of charge Internet access.
Henry VIII Hotel. 4-star "Henry VIII Hotel" is situated in Londres. The accommodation's shuttle bus service will make your trip around the area as effortless as possible. "Henry VIII Hotel" has 105 rooms in total. You will appreciate the comfort of the soundproof bedrooms. Warm weather is kept outside thanks to the air conditioning. You can enjoy the indoor, covered pool. The facilities include a gymnasium. The wellness area also includes a sauna. For dinner there is no need to leave the comfort of the hotel as there is an onsite restaurant. For a drink after a long day, you will find the lounge bar most welcoming. In the morning, you have the option to have breakfast, which is included in your stay. Staying connected with your family and friends is made easy with free of charge Internet access.
The airport of London is located only 26 km (16 miles) away from the Henry The Eighth Hotel.All hotel's guestrooms have all the conveniences expected in a hotel in its class to suit guests' utmost comforts.Each guestroom features amenities such as air conditioning, inhouse movies, desk, hair drye...
The Henry VIII hotel is housed within a restored Victorian building located in the Bayswater district of London, England. Hyde Park offers recreation 300 metres from the hotel, and Oxford Street shops are positioned one kilometre away. Hotel Features. The hotel offers dining at The Tudor Rose Ba...
Ideal hotel for London sightseeing, Henry VIII Hotel is 2 minutes walk from Hyde Park. To ensuring a relaxing and enjoyable stay, the hotel offers bar, with snacks and drinks available from room service. Enjoy the indoor swimming pool, ideal for children, and relax in the hotel sauna. Here, you w...
Stop at Henry VIII Hotel to discover the wonders of London. The hotel offers a wide range of amenities and perks to ensure you have a great time. Take advantage of the hotel's elevator, Wi-Fi in public areas, safety deposit boxes, bar/pub, disabled facilities. The well-appointed guestrooms featur...
The Henry The Eighth Hotel London lies only 26 km (16 miles) away from the airport. This 3-star hotel offers 106 guestrooms, each presenting guests with all the comforts expected from a hotel in its class. With elegant facilities and hospitality, guests at this hotel will surely have an impressiv...
Henry VIII type(s): Family ,Luxury
Henry VIII facilities and services
Free WiFi , High speed Internet , Internet Access , Wireless internet access
- Breakfast Buffet
- Satellite Television
- 24 hour security
- Conference Facilities
- Lounges and bars
- Sport facilities
- Indoor Pool
- Tea and Coffee facilities
- Banqueting service
- Laundry services
- Dry Cleaning
- Pay Movies
- Ironing Services
- Meeting amenities
- Direct telephone line
- Currency Exchange
- Meeting rooms
- Shopping mall
- Near Train Station
- Near Subway
+ fre of charge use of internet via hotel computer in the lobby
+ Swimming facilities
- It looks a bit run down e.g. threadbare carpets, stains on carpets,masonary and woodwork falling away, some doors need painting, the lift control panal had a missing button.
+ Our room was quiet, the staff was nice and we were able to get to our room even though we arrived quite early on the first day.
- We never got a room key and relied upon staff to get us into the roomRead more every time.Hide
+ the venue of the hotel. Breakfast is good
- the hotel staff could be more helpful, the cheak out time is too early withoiut flexability.
+ bed was very comfortable and staff was very very helpful and polite.
- room was smaller than i expected.
+ Nice clean and modern room, good location, fantastic value for money at the price I paid. My single room had a big comfortable bed and the room, although not large, was fine for one person.
+ Quiet location good beds.
- Very small room. No air-conditioning. Few TC-channels. The overall experience was as a 3-star hotel (not 4).
- The breakfast meal was very poor
great location, lots of shops & restaurants nearby. bus stops & tubes within walking distance. room was no bigger than a walk in wardrobe plus no air-conditioning. tiny en-suite, no bath just shower. didRead more get into pool but not very clean. however you get what you pay for & for it's good points i would stay again in this hotel. saw other rooms that were much bigger with a bath. ask for rooms 404 or 406.Hide
+ Closeness to where I needed to go
- rooms vey small and need "make-over"
- Park and square or garden
- 854 yd Sheldon Square:
- Theatre and opera
- 957 yd Opera Holland Park:
- 1,021 yd Notting Hill:
- 184 yd Bayswater:
- 389 yd Queen's Ice and Bowl:
- Metro station
- 325 yd Bayswater Underground Station:
- 393 yd Queensway Underground Station:
- 617 yd Lancaster Gate Underground Station:
- 685 yd London Paddington Underground Station:
- 838 yd Royal Oak Underground Station:
- 1,006 yd Kensington Palace:
- 891 yd Kensington Palace:
- 955 yd Kensington Palace:
- Spa and swimming pools
- 850 yd Dove Spa at Virgin Active, Mayfair:
- 874 yd Savana Urban Spa:
- 723 yd Al Waha:
- Convention and exhibition center
- 175 yd Business center of Thistle Hyde Park:
- 278 yd Business center of Park Inn Hyde Park:
- 988 yd Business center of EasyHotel London Paddington:
- 645 yd Business center of New Linden Hotel:
- 85 yd Business center of Holiday Villa Hotel and Suites London:
- 563 yd Business center of London Elizabeth Hotel:
- Railroad station
- 741 yd London Paddington station: