Club Quarters St Paul's
24 Ludgate Hill, EC4M 7DR London, England
Club Quarters St Paul's - Description
Club Quarters St. Pauls. "Club Quarters St. Pauls" is a hotel that has 4 stars. It is a convenient base point from which you can discover Londres. This accommodation boasts 265 rooms. The rooms have been described as roomy, elegant and comfortable. Warm weather is kept outside thanks to the relieving air conditioning. There is a gym where you have the opportunity to train by yourself as well as a spa. This hotel has its own restaurant for your gustatory enjoyment. For a drink in company, you will appreciate the lounge bar. After a good night's sleep, guests have the option to have an English breakfast. There is free of charge Internet access available.
The Club Quarters St Pauls Hotel is perfectly located for both business and leisure guests to London.All hotel's guestrooms have all the conveniences expected in a hotel in its class to suit guests' utmost comforts.Each guestroom has non smoking rooms, air conditioning, inhouse movies, desk, hair...
Club Quarters St. Paul's is tucked within historic Stationers Hall in the business and financial district of west London, England. The property stands adjacent to St. Paul's Cathedral. Tate Gallery of Modern Art and the New Millennium Bridge are positioned less than two kilometres from the hotel...
CLUB QUARTERS, ST. PAULS HAS 265 ROOMS AND IS LOCATED AT 24 LUDGATE HILL SITUATED IN THE HEART OF THE FINANCIAL DISTRICT - THE CITY. IT IS WITHIN A SHORT WALK OF THE CITYS MOSTCULTURAL AND HISTORICAL ATTRACTIONS INCLUDING ST. PAULS CATHEDRAL, STATIONERS HALL, NEW MILLENIUM BRIDGE, AND THE TATE GA...
""""""A new concept for the hotel industry"""". Private, full service hotel adjacent to St. Paul's Cathedral, the area is currently home of London's business and financial district. Steeped with history with many notable sites just a short walk away and a thriving cultural district with many re...
The hotel Club Quarters St. Paul's is situated in West London, adjacent to St. Paul's Cathedral and in the courtyard of the historic Stationers Hall. Also in the area is the Tate Gallery of Modern Art, the new Millennium Bridge and London's business and financial district. Steeped in history, the...
Club Quarters St Paul's type(s): Family ,Luxury
This hotel belongs to: Club Quarters™
Club Quarters St Paul's facilities and services
Free WiFi , High speed Internet , Internet Access , Wireless internet access
- Breakfast Buffet
- 24 hour security
- Conference Facilities
- Family Rooms
- Accessible Facilities
- Health Club
- Lounges and bars
- Children welcome
- Sport facilities
- Gym / Fitness center
- Tea and Coffee facilities
- Banqueting service
- Laundry services
- Dry Cleaning
- Pay Movies
- Meeting amenities
- Meeting rooms
- Dining Area
- Near Train Station
- Near Subway
+ nice place to live~!
+ Reasonably priced hotel,Conveniently located near to St Pauls Cathedral -2-3 minutes from the tube - restaurant food good and staff helpful and friendly-Impressed with 24hr availability of free bottledRead more water & particulalry self service guest storeroom cupboard with provision for additional tea coffee milk etc. - excellent idea.
+ Lounge, Free printing and Internet
+ Very good rate considering the location and hotel's standard. Rooms are spacious and clean.
+ The pillows were the comfiest i've ever slept in and staff were very friendly and helpful
+ Ease of use, clanliness, free water
- No bar
+ We arrived at 9.30 a.m. but there was no problem to check in so early!
- It seems like people in London (staff of the hotel or restaurant and bars we went) forget to say "Do you want..."... they onlyRead more say "sugar?"Hide
+ Location was fantastic.
- No room service at weekends and the lifts were not easy to use.
- The noise between rooms was unacceptable.
+ great location, friendly and helpful staff, room very clean, good facilities
- 467 yd Shoe Lane Library:
- Convention and exhibition center
- 296 yd The Mermaid Conference & Events Centre:
- Metro station
- 274 yd St Paul's Underground Station:
- 339 yd Blackfriars Underground Station:
- 553 yd Museum of London:
- Park and square or garden
- 428 yd Postman's Park:
- Building and administration
- 178 yd City of London Tourist Information Centre:
- 544 yd Multimap London:
- 244 yd Old Bailey:
- 552 yd Wobbly Bridge:
- 557 yd Millenium Bridge:
- 528 yd Blackfriars Railway Bridge:
- Religious site
- 209 yd St. Paul's Cathedral:
- 101 yd St Paul's Cathedral:
- 205 yd St Paul's Cathedral:
- 466 yd St Anne and St Agnes:
- 482 yd St Bartholomew-the-Less:
- 360 yd St Bride's:
- 191 yd St Andrew-by-the-Wardrobe:
- 264 yd Christ Church Newgate:
- 427 yd Memorial to Heroic Self Sacrifice:
- 310 yd St Augustine, Watling Street:
- 238 yd Old Bailey:
- Railroad station
- 188 yd City Thameslink Railway Station:
- 318 yd Blackfriars Railway Station:
- Theatre and opera
- 480 yd Menier Chocolate Factory:
- 480 yd Shakespeare's Globe:
- 373 yd Barts & London NHS Trust: