Jurys Inn Limerick
Lower Mallow Street, Limerick, Ireland
Jurys Inn Limerick - Description
Jurys Inn Limerick. "Jurys Inn Limerick" is a hotel that has acquired 3 stars. This accommodation is a perfect pied-a-terre from which to explore Limerick. This hotel features 151 rooms in total. All of the rooms have been described as spacious and modern. Thanks to the air conditioning, it is never too hot inside. There's no chance of getting bored as this accommodation offers the option of participating in fishing and hunting, as well as horse riding and golf. The sports facilities include a golf course. After your day's activities, the spa is ideal to restore your strength. For dinner there is no need to leave the comfort of the hotel as there is an onsite restaurant. For a drink in company, visitors will appreciate the lounge bar. After a good night's sleep, breakfast is available. If you like to keep track of your email, there is Internet access available.
Set in a prime location of Limerick, Jurys Inn Hotel puts everything the city has to offer just outside your doorstep. Both business travelers and tourists can enjoy the hotel's facilities and services. To be found at the hotel are disabled facilities, laundry service/dry cleaning, business cente...
The modern Jurys Inn Limerick hotel is located in Limerick, Ireland, within 100 metres of the River Shannon and one kilometre from Limerick Museum. Colbert Rail Station is 500 metres from the hotel. Hotel Features. Jurys Inn Limerick hotel is a modern six storey hotel in red brick and white. T...
The Jurys Hotel is located in Limerick making it one of the best hotels to stay at while in town. This 4-star hotel offers 128 comfortable guestrooms with a range of in-room facilities suitable for the modern traveler. Modern comfort and convenience are seamlessly combined to ensure the guests' s...
Jurys Inn Limerick is ideally located in the heart of the city along the banks of the Shannon. The area offers easy access to business districts, restaurants, bars, museums, galleries and the main shopping area in Limerick. For those wanting to escape the hustle and bustle, Co. Limerick and Co. C...
With views over the River Shannon, Jurys Inn Limerick is in the heart of the city centre, 5 minutes’ walk from Colbert Bus and Train Station. It offers spacious rooms with TVs, a restaurant and bar.
Jurys Inn Limerick type(s): Budget ,Luxury
This hotel belongs to: Jurys Inns™
Jurys Inn Limerick facilities and services
Pay Parking , Private parking , Parking
High speed Internet , Internet Access , Wireless internet access
- Satellite Television
- 24 hour security
- Conference Facilities
- Vending Services
- Children welcome
- Business services
- Disabled rooms
- Near Golf Course
- Tennis Court
- Sport facilities
- Tea and Coffee facilities
- Laundry services
- Dry Cleaning
- Ironing Services
- Meeting amenities
- Currency Exchange
- Meeting rooms
- Fully equipped business center
- Car Rentals
- Fax / Photocopying
- Business Center
- Dining Area
- It was not as close to the bus station as we had been led to believe, but otherwise it was just fine for a quick overnight stay.
+ Breds were comfortable, and its convenient
- The cold water tap in the bath was not working and was not fixed during our stay, so we couold not have a bath. Also there was no shampoo or soap providedRead more the first night.Hide
+ Friendly, honest staff
+ Its Location .....
- No in house Restaurant Facilities
+ It has a great loaction and also there was two restaurants in the hotel
- we were on the 6th floor and the lift only went as far as the 5th floor, so we had to carry our luggage up and down the stairsRead more by ourselves.Hide
+ The very friendly staff at reception and in the restaurant.
+ Friendly staff . Hotel very clean
+ very central to the bars and restaurants.
- bed was very uncomfortable. Bathroom door handle came off whilst inside. Only one bedside lamp worked.
+ When the room was not ready on time we were given a complimentary drink while we waited.
+ The location is good.
- My room was surrounded by noises. The cleaning was poor and the room had a strange smell.
With its central location, Quality Hotel is within easy reach of most tourist attractions and business addresses in Limerick. The Quality Hotel boasts a convenient location with modern amenities in ev
Situated in Midwest Ireland, the Marriott Limerick Hotel on Henry Street is located in the center of Limerick City close to the River Shannon. The Marriott, one of the finest hotels in Limerick, is ju
With its central location, Royal George Hotel is within easy reach of most tourist attractions and business addresses in Limerick.Each of the 54 well-furnished guestrooms at the hotel ensures a comfor
Discover all that Limerick has to offer with George Hotel as a base. All hotel's guestrooms have all the conveniences expected in a hotel in its class to suit guests' utmost comforts. With elegant fac
Located in Limerick City Center, Clarion Hotel is a perfect starting point from which to explore Limerick. The hotel offers a wide range of amenities and perks to ensure you have a great time. To be f
With its central location, George Boutique Hotel is within easy reach of most tourist attractions and business addresses in Limerick.All hotel's guestrooms have all the conveniences expected in a hote
The Pery'S Hotel is perfectly located for both business and leisure guests to Limerick. The hotel has a total of 61 well-appointed rooms designed with the guests' comfort in mind. The hotel provides a
Discover all that Limerick has to offer with No 1 Pery Square Hotel And Spa as a base.The No 1 Pery Square Hotel And Spa boasts a convenient location with modern amenities in every guestroom and super
More of a Budget establishment, this three star hotel is located in Limerick. Several amenities, notably Front Desk 24hr, Free Parking are available at the hotel.The hotel is located in the west secti
- Other maritime landscape
- 16.3 mi Beeves Rock Light:
- 22.5 mi Dromore Lough:
- 1,744 yd Thomond Park:
- Golf and other sports
- Building and administration
- 21.2 mi Shannon Region Tourism:
- Harbor and marina
- School and university
- 596 yd University of Limerick:
- 1.1 mi Limerick Institute of Technology:
- 11.5 mi Shannon College of Hotel Management:
- 1,370 yd Mary Immaculate College:
- 18.1 mi Kilmallock :
- 20.3 mi Foynes Flying Boat :
- 441 yd Limerick City Gallery of Art :
- 899 yd Hunt Museum :
- 16.1 mi Irish Palatine Association Heritage Centre :
- 1,226 yd Limerick Museum :
- 1,321 yd Saint Mary's Heritage Centre :
- 6.7 mi Georgian House & Garden :
- Spa and swimming pools
- 1.5 mi Dooradoyle Leisure Club:
- 19.1 mi Ennis Swimming Pool:
- 16.6 mi St. Endas Sports Complex:
- 1.2 mi Grove Island Leisure Centre:
- 1,633 yd MK Fitness:
- 985 yd Rain Spa and Wellness Clinic:
- 23.7 mi Sean Treacly Memorial Swimming Pool: