Route du Lion 367-369, 1410 Lillois-Witterzée, Belgium
Hotel 1815 - Description
Hotel Le 1815. "Hotel Le 1815" has 3 stars. The residence can be found in Waterloo. Thanks to the calm atmosphere of this hotel, it is the perfect setting for visitors who wish to de-stress. This hotel has been decorated in an elegant style. The property has benefited from a recent refurbishment. A total of 15 rooms is featured. The private garden is perfect for a short walk. You can rent a bicycle if you'd like to go on a cycle tour round the vicinity. There is no need to go out for dinner as there is an onsite restaurant. A lounge bar is available for guests to have a drink before or after dinner. In the morning, you have the option to enjoy breakfast, which is included in the price. If you like to share your experiences instantly, there is Internet access available.
Discover all that Lillois-Witterzee has to offer with HoTEL 1815 as a base.The HoTEL 1815 boasts a convenient location with modern amenities in every guestroom and superb service.In-room facilities include non smoking rooms, daily newspaper, hair dryer, television, bathtub, shower, separate showe...
Enjoy tasteful accommodation in the only historical hotel that looks out over the battlefield of Waterloo, located right next to the monumental Butte du Lion (Lion’s Mound).
Hotel 1815 type(s): Budget
Hotel 1815 facilities and services
Pay Parking , Private parking , Free Parking
Internet Access , Wireless internet access
- Business services
- Fast Check-in/out
- Non smoking
- Front Desk 24hr
- Non-refundable surcharge for pets
- Non Smoking Rooms
- On-site parking
- Near Golf Course
- Dry Cleaning
- Breakfast Room Service
- Bridal Suite
- Meeting amenities
- Bicycle Rental
- Tourism Desk
- Fax / Photocopying
- Ticket Sales
- Room Service
- Near Highway
- Outstanding views
+ Proximity to the1815 Battlefield
+ Very pleasant, friendly staff. Room comfortable.
- Not a complaint but an observation, it is not obvious in the pitch black of night to find the hotel. The signage could be more prominant.
+ The staff were fantastic! Worth going back for the service alone!
- No shower curtain; no internet in room; small room
+ Staff were friendly. Room was clean and well equipped. Locatio was very good for Waterloo and access to Brussels
- Very basic hotel which in Britain would not get any star rating (B&B with no real facilities and VERY limited breakfast).
+ ate in the Italian Restaurant - excellent food
- The breakfast - used to having something hot to eat. The croissants were not enough. There was no one to look after you during breakfast
+ The staff were very friendly and accommodating. They were helpful in providing a range of information.
- I needed some kind of desk in the room. Only a few rooms have this, so I had to take a room onRead more the streeet side which is somewhat noisy.Hide
+ very good service and a good restaurent.
+ Right next to Napoleon's piramid and the Waterloo battle fields.
- The floor in the room was pretty much stained and so was the head board of the bed. All in all it did not make me feel the room was that clean.
+ nice room
- noisy, next to road
The Le Joli Bois Hotel is perfectly located for both business and leisure guests to Waterloo.All hotel's guestrooms have all the conveniences expected in a hotel in its class to suit guests' utmost co
With its central location, Martin's Grand Hotel is within easy reach of most tourist attractions and business addresses in Waterloo.All hotel's guestrooms have all the conveniences expected in a hotel
The Ibis Waterloo hotel is located in the city centre, close to the business district and 1.5 km from the railway station as well as 17 km from the airport. The hotel is also just a short walk from t
A typical Ibis hotel, good alternative to Brussels but more suited to individuals or smaller groups. The hotel is approximately 5 minutes drive from the battlefield and the Butte de Lion which commemo
The B&B Les Bergers Hotel is located in Waterloo making it one of the best hotels to stay at while in town.All hotel's guestrooms have all the conveniences expected in a hotel in its class to suit gue
The Residence Brussels South is perfectly located for both business and leisure guests to Sint-Genesius-Rode.The Residence Brussels South boasts a convenient location with modern amenities in every gu
The Dolce La Hulpe Hotel is perfectly located for both business and leisure guests to Brussels. All hotel's guestrooms have all the conveniences expected in a hotel in its class to suit guests' utmost
Château De Pallandt is set in an 18th century castle, featuring a private tennis court and a seasonal outdoor swimming pool. It offers classic accommodation with free Wi-Fi and flat-screen TV. Each r
Discover all that Braine-le-Chateau has to offer with La Maison Des Pins Hotel as a base.All hotel's guestrooms have all the conveniences expected in a hotel in its class to suit guests' utmost comfor
- Building and administration
- 5.1 mi Office National Hellenique du Tourisme:
- 6.8 mi Maison du Tourisme du Roman Païs:
- Golf and other sports
- Spa and swimming pools
- 1.2 mi Piscine Provinciale Le Neptune:
- 6.1 mi Le Complexe Sportif Joseph Verte:
- 2.6 mi Piscine Nausicaa Waterloo:
- 7.1 mi Piscine Olympique du Parc de la Dodaine:
- 8.4 mi Begijntjes bad:
- 7.5 mi Herman Teirlinckmuseum :
- 8.5 mi Koninklijke Sterrenwacht Van Belgie :
- 6.3 mi Musee de la Meunerie :
- 223 yd Musee de Personnage de Cire :
- 5.5 mi Musee du Tir a L'arc :
- 6.7 mi Musee d’Archeologie et d’Histoire :
- 5.7 mi Musee de l’Eau et de la Fontaine :
- 763 yd Centre du Visiteur du Lion :
- 3.8 mi Fondation Folon :
- 8.5 mi Druivenmuseum :
- 2.6 mi Musee Wellington :
- 6.5 mi Maison de l’Outil (La) :
- 6.2 mi Syndicat d’Initiative :
- 8.6 mi Museum Felix de Boeck :
- 6.7 mi Forge-Musee :
- 6.7 mi Musee Communal de Nivelles :
- 6.7 mi Folklore (Musee Du) :
- 8.4 mi Museum Halle :