Legacy White Hart Hotel
High Street, BN7 1XE Lewes, England
Legacy White Hart Hotel - Description
The Legacy White Hart Hotel. "The Legacy White Hart Hotel" is an inn,hotel. 3 Stars have been assigned to this hotel. This hotel is a convenient place to stay when exploring Lewes. This residence invites you to enjoy its warm atmosphere. The total number of rooms is 51. The air conditioning keeps the warm weather outside, always ensuring a comfortable bedroom temperature. Feel free to take a swim in the covered swimming pool. There is golf available. The facilities also include a gymnasium where you have the option to get in some training on your own as well as a spa and a sauna. Treat yourself to, for example, a relaxing massage treatment. Dinner can be enjoyed at the onsite restaurant. This accommodation also includes a bar. Breakfast is served in the morning to provide guests with a good start to a new day. For those who like to keep an eye on their email, there is free of charge Internet access available.
The The White Hart Hotel is perfectly located for both business and leisure guests to Lewes.All hotel's guestrooms have all the conveniences expected in a hotel in its class to suit guests' utmost comforts.Each guestroom is tastefully appointed with non smoking rooms, desk, hair dryer, ironing bo...
THIS UNUSUAL AND VIBRANT VENUE IN THE CENTRE OF THISHISTORIC COUNTY TOWN OFFERS 52 BEDROOMS ALL WITH EN SUITEBATHROOMS COLOR TELEVISION AND COURTESY TRAYS THE WEALTH OF PUBLIC ROOMS INCLUDES HISTORIC AND MODERNCONFERENCE VENUES RESTAURANTS AND LOUNGES THE BEAUTIFULTROPICAL INDOOR SWIMMING...
High St location in the centre of historic market town of Lewes. The property is located 9 mi E of BSH- Brighton
-THIS UNUSUAL AND VIBRANT VENUE IN THE CENTRE OF THIS HISTORIC COUNTY TOWN OFFERS 52 BEDROOMS ALL WITH EN-SUITE BATHROOMS - COLOR TELEVISION AND COURTESY TRAYS - THE WEALTH OF PUBLIC ROOMS INCLUDES HISTORIC AND MODERN CONFERENCE VENUES - RESTAURANTS AND LOUNGES - THE BEAUTIFUL
A former 16th century coaching inn, this hotel rests in the heart of the picturesque and historic Lewes, offering modern facilities whilst keeping its old world charm.
Legacy White Hart Hotel type(s): Family ,Budget
This hotel belongs to: Legacy Hotels™
Legacy White Hart Hotel facilities and services
Pay Parking , Parking , Free Parking
High speed Internet , Internet Access , Wireless internet access
- Meals for groups
- Family Rooms
- Business services
- Ironing board
- Disabled rooms
- Interior corridors
- Non smoking
- Pets allowed
- Fitness Center in the hotel
- Sport facilities
- Gym / Fitness center
- Indoor Pool
- Spa & Health Center
- Turkish/Steam Bath
- Tea and Coffee facilities
- Laundry services
- Dry Cleaning
- Breakfast Room Service
- Bridal Suite
- Meeting amenities
- Fully equipped business center
- Packed Lunches
- Old Town
- Dining Area
- Near Train Station
- The room we were offered was very poor. Noisy, electric lights not working. Damp patches and poor tv reception. We insisted on a change.which was granted without hesitation.
+ Comfortable and quiet accommodation. tastefully furnished.helpful staff. delicious food in the restaurant. Great Gym facilities.
- Would appreciate next time alternatives to black tea and coffee in theRead more bedroom eg green tea, herbal teas. Green tea was available for breakfast, however.Hide
+ location in the centre of Lewes
- accommodation was in an annexe behind the hotel, budget building, poor sound insulation, in desperate need of decoration and refurbishment
+ leisure facilitys.Found prices around the hotel fair.
- Found the rooms very noisy when people were moving about on the floor boards at night did not make for a good nights sleep. No hot water on checkRead more in night.Hide
- Bed lumpy, pillows hard and blankets made me cough all night
+ loved the use of spa facilities. booked a massage etc
- bathroom was poor. my partner is 6ft 4 and could not fit into the shower.
- Needs a good clean and bringing its faded interior up to date
+ location, shower facilities
- noise walls, uncomfortable bed, creaky floor boards, overpriced for what the room was
+ Good location with car park.
- For business travellers an earlier breakfast start of 7am not 7:30 would be useful.
+ Friendliness of staff and atmosphere of old building
- Stayed in the Annex. It was rather tired looking.
Discover all that Lewes has to offer with Pelham House as a base.The Pelham House boasts a convenient location with modern amenities in every guestroom and superb service.Room amenities include non sm
Discover all that Lewes has to offer with Crown Inn as a base.The Crown Inn boasts a convenient location with modern amenities in every guestroom and superb service.The guestrooms are equipped with no
Dating back to 1588, The Shelleys Hotel is a Grade II listed property with free private parking. Rooms have scenic garden views and Lewes Rail Station is only a 10-minute walk away and serves London,
Within the beautiful South Downs National Park, Hill Road Studios is situated just outside Lewes centre. The traditional B&B offers modern studios with a private patio and free Wi-Fi. The elegant stu
The Newmarket Inn is perfectly located for both business and leisure guests to Lewes.The Newmarket Inn boasts a convenient location with modern amenities in every guestroom and superb service.Each gue
Just a 10-minute drive from the coast at Peacehaven, YHA Telscombe has leafy gardens and free parking. The hostel is set in pretty 18th-century cottages in the picturesque village of Telscombe. The b
The Premier Inn Newhaven is perfectly located for both business and leisure guests to Newhaven.All hotel's guestrooms have all the conveniences expected in a hotel in its class to suit guests' utmost
White Horse Hotel is perfectly located for both business and leisure guests in Brighton and Hove. The hotel has everything you need for a comfortable stay. Service-minded staff will welcome and guide
Just 7 miles from Brighton, Tovey Lodge has rooms and suites equipped with a flat-screen TV and a DVD player. Wi-Fi is free and the indoor swimming pool, sauna and hot tub are open all year round.
- Harbor and marina
- 5.7 mi Brighton Marina:
- Golf and other sports
- 4.7 mi Plumpton Racecourse:
- 2.5 mi Ringmer Library:
- 5.4 mi Saltdean Library:
- 5.4 mi Moulsecoomb Library:
- 4.8 mi Firle Beacon:
- 5.3 mi Firle Beacon Long Barrow:
- Forest and natural reserve
- 4.4 mi Kingley Vale:
- 3.8 mi Plashett Park Farm:
- Spa and swimming pools
- 5.2 mi Brighton Holistic:
- 685 yd Lewes Leisure Centre:
- 4 mi Esporta Health & Racquet Club - Brighton:
- 2.7 mi Ringmer Swimming Pool:
- 5.8 mi Seahaven Swim & Fitness Centre:
- Theatre and opera
- 2.5 mi Glyndebourne Opera House:
- 2.4 mi Glyndebourne Festival Opera:
- Railroad station
- 2.3 mi Cooksbridge Railway Station:
- 4.2 mi Falmer Railway Station:
- 2.8 mi Glynde Railway Station:
- 5.7 mi Newhaven Town Railway Station:
- School and university
- 5.5 mi University of Brighton:
- 4.1 mi University of Sussex: