Citrus Hotel Kuala Lumpur
51 Jalan Tiong Nam, Off Jalan Raja Laut, 50100 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
- Reviews 3
You need to upgrade your Flash Player to watch or improve the quality of this video.
Download it from Adobe.
Citrus Hotel Kuala Lumpur - Description
Citrus Hotel. "Citrus Hotel" has obtained 3 stars. Situated downtown, this hotel is excellent for discovering Kuala Lumpur and the surrounding area. There are 171 contemporary rooms featured. Warm weather is kept outside thanks to the air conditioning. Don't forget to pack your swimwear since this residence provides its visitors with an outdoor swimming pool. There is a gym where visitors can exercise on their own. In this hotel, visitors can find an onsite spa, perfect for recovering from your busy day. Guests can have dinner at the onsite restaurant which proudly serves its international and regional specialties. Breakfast is served each morning and provides you with a good start to a new day. Guests can go online free of charge.
Enjoy the facilities and services of a large hotel with a budget price by staying at the Citrus Hotel. This beautiful 4-star establishment is ideally located just a few metres from downtown Kuala Lumpar. Its peaceful atmosphere lends itself perfectly to the needs of both business and leisure guests.
The 171 modern-style rooms are available in different categories. For additional comfort, each one includes individually regulated air-conditioning and wireless Internet access. The top floor of the building houses a pool and gym facilities featuring an unforgettable view over Bukit Tunku. The establishment also includes a business centre, meeting rooms and a café.
Located on a major avenue leading directly to downtown Kuala Lumpur, the Citrus Hotel is an excellent starting point for exploring the city. Make sure you visit the famous Petronas Twin Towers and make the pilgrimage over to the Baku Caves.
Stop at Citrus Hotel to discover the wonders of Kuala Lumpur. Offering a variety of facilities and services, the hotel provides all you need for a good night's sleep. All the necessary facilities, including elevator, concierge, business center, coffee shop, safety deposit boxes, are at hand. The ...
Citrus Hotel is on the northern edge of Kuala Lumpur city center one kilometer from Maju Junction and five kilometers from Petronas Twin Towers and Suria KLCC. Hotel Features. Travelers arriving at Citrus Hotel are met with marble lobby floors, modern art and minimalist contemporary d�cor. The ...
Citrus Hotel Kuala Lumpur provides room and suite accommodation designed in modern contemporary styles that promise a refreshing and comfortable stay amidst a thriving metropolis. This discount Kuala Lumpur hotel is specially appointed with lifestyle preferences that include Wireless Internet acc...
Citrus Hotel Kuala Lumpur type(s): Family ,Design ,Budget ,Luxury
This hotel belongs to: Compass Hospitality™
Citrus Hotel Kuala Lumpur facilities and services
Pay Parking , Private parking , Parking , Free Parking(find others hotels with Parking in Kuala Lumpur)
Free WiFi , High speed Internet , Internet Access , Wireless internet access(find others hotels with Internet Access in Kuala Lumpur)
- Satellite Television
- Additional beds
- Credit card accepted
- LCD flat screen TV
- Meals for groups
- Reading lounge
- Spa and fitness center access
- City tours
- Sport facilities
- Gym / Fitness center
- Outdoor Pool
- Children pool
- Tea and Coffee facilities
- Banqueting service
- City maps
- Interpreting service
- Limousine service
- Child Minding Services
- Laundry services
- Dining Area
+ Not a right choice for a short stay at KL.
- I don't like the hotel reception counter staff not friendly,very proud & boastful.
+ price. Food cooked by Indian chef for dinner.
- Breakfast - food was cold; no member of staff spoke to us; no coffee left; no milk on table. we asked for adjoining rooms but were given rooms 2 floorsRead more apart - we were told there were no adjoining rooms yet one of our rooms adjoined a room of children who made so much noise my wife had to phone receptionHide
+ Convenient & reasonable to get support
- It is away from Kual Lumpur Central but manageable.
+ We really liked the executive lounge where we had free drinks and snacks throughout the day. The hotel room was always cleaned on time.
- The front desk staff is the most unfriendly people I've met inRead more a long time.We were at first placed in an inferior room after waiting an hour to be checked in.The bell boy recognised our reservation was made for a different room upon which we had to call front desk to ask for the room we reserved. only after insisting on switching to another room we were granted another one.We never did received the complimentary fruitbasket as mentioned on the website.. The hotel is not situated in the best of areas.Hide
- The bed was not cleaned properly and i found many strands of hair on the other single bed, which i suspect that the housekeeping did not change the bedsheet
+ relatively convenient. breakfast was good.
- the door was quite unstable.
+ Adjoining room for the 2 rooms booked.
- Limited parking space, poor customer service and not courteous, poor management of buffet breakfast and poor management of handling emergency (Encounter electricalRead more power tripped twice).Hide
+ Good buffet breakfast
- Location in a run down area of Kuala Lumpur, Chow Kit
+ The best facility was undoubtedly the Executive lounge. The staff there was extremely helpful and cooperative. Rooms are comfortable ,relatively large,well furnished and the tea/coffee counter is wellRead more stocked.
- 1. My request for early check-in was not accepted. My flight comes in at 7am and the room was given at abt 1.30pm, i suppose there was no room but as i had made request to the hotel directly,if a reply to the negative would have been made i could have planned the time wait of 3-4 hrs as i was there on business.Hide
+ I liked Citrus Cafe and massage home during my stay.
- I did not like the procedure to provide ommlette because many peoplewere standing in quee to get omlette and only one cook was there to provide.ItRead more took about 20 t0 25 minutes.Hide
Smile Boutique Hotel is located in Kuala Lumpur’s Chow Kit District, 1.7 km from Petronas Twin Towers. Decked in vibrant colours, its rooms offer free Wi-Fi and flat-screen TVs. Hotel Smile is approx
Located in Chowkit / Putra WTC, Smile Boutique Hotel is a perfect starting point from which to explore Kuala Lumpur. The hotel offers a wide range of amenities and perks to ensure you have a great tim
Brisdale Hotel is perfectly located for both business and leisure guests in Kuala Lumpur. The property features a wide range of facilities to make your stay a pleasant experience. Service-minded staff
City Villa Hotel is conveniently located in the popular Chowkit / Putra WTC area. The hotel offers guests a range of services and amenities designed to provide comfort and convenience. Take advantage
Located west, 6 minutes walking distance from the city center, this hotel at No:2, Jalan Raja Laut is the ideal pied-à-terre to take advantage of all the wonders of Kuala Lumpur, whether for a few day
Hotel Macktz Comfort Inn is perfectly located for both business and leisure guests in Kuala Lumpur. The hotel offers a wide range of amenities and perks to ensure you have a great time. To be found at
A brief respite before or after a long flight. The rooms are designed in cool colours to provide a refreshing ambience. This 423 room hotel is comfortably furnished with modern amenities to make your
Location The Concorde Inn is situated just three minutes from the Kuala Lumpur International Airport and is merely a 28-minute drive from the Kuala Lumpur City Centre. Rooms This property has a total
Located in Chowkit / Putra WTC, Grand Continental Kuala Lumpur Hotel is a perfect starting point from which to explore Kuala Lumpur. Both business travelers and tourists can enjoy the hotel's faciliti
- 1.3 mi Kampong Baharu:
- School and university
- 1,563 yd Universiti Kuala Lumpur:
- Golf and other sports
- 1,487 yd Peninsular Divers :
- 1.1 mi Twin Towers:
- Theatre and opera
- 789 yd Coliseum Theatre :
- Building and administration
- 1.4 mi Tourism Authority of Thailand:
- 1.1 mi Kuala Lumpur City Centre (KLCC):
- 1.1 mi Bukit Nanas:
- Railroad station
- 1.1 mi Sultan Street Station:
- Convention and exhibition center
- 1,724 yd Business center of Carcosa Seri Negara:
- 1.4 mi Business center of Ancasa Hotel Kuala Lumpur:
- 1 mi Business center of Cititel Express Kuala Lumpur:
- 1,491 yd Business center of Putra World Trade Centre (PWTC):
- Other maritime landscape
- 250 yd Sungai Batu:
- 1 mi Sungai Keroh:
- 1.1 mi Sungai Gombak:
- Market and shopping area
- Spa and swimming pools
- 236 yd Spa Indrani:
- 236 yd Senjakala Spa:
- 236 yd Energy Day Spa:
- 236 yd Ozmosis Health & Day Spa:
- 1,598 yd Parkroyal Kuala Lumpur:
- 236 yd Dewi Sri Spa, Martha Tilaar: