Home in Krakow Silvio's Apartments
Radziwiłłowska 7, 31-026 Kraków, Poland
Home in Krakow Silvio's Apartments - Description
Home in Krakow Silvio's Apartments. "Home in Krakow Silvio's Apartments" is an apart-hotel. "Home in Krakow Silvio's Apartments" can be found in Cracovie. The bedrooms are bright and modern. Staying connected with your friends and family is made possible with the free Internet access that is provided.
The Home in Krakow Silvio's Apartments Hotel is perfectly located for both business and leisure guests to Krakow (Cracow).All hotel's guestrooms have all the conveniences expected in a hotel in its class to suit guests' utmost comforts.Each guestroom features amenities such as air conditioning, h...
These apartments in Krakow offer reasonable priced accommodation in a 19th Century building The hotel is located just a few hundreds of metres from the central square Rynek and the central train and bus station.
Home in Krakow Silvio's Apartments type(s): Budget
Home in Krakow Silvio's Apartments facilities and services
- Ironing board
- Pets allowed
- Air conditioning
- Cable television
- Off-site parking
- Tea and Coffee facilities
- Fully equipped business center
- Rental of a VCR / DVD player
- Fax / Photocopying
- Old Town
- Shopping mall
- Near Train Station
+ very clean and everything that you needed was included
+ everything! friendly owner, room is spacious and clean
+ Real fine standarts - Excellent service - seriously value for money I rate ******. Best apartments in Krakow
+ Very clean room with lots of appliances. Very close to the train station and the old part of town as well as several supermarkets. Friendly staff who were very helpful. I would recommend this hotel toRead more anyone going to Krakow.
+ Apartment finished to a high standard with an excellent bathroom. Shared kitchen facilities are very good and everything is very clean. Agnieszka was very friendly and helpful. Great location within easy reach of the station and 5 mins walk to the main square.
- Squeaky bed!!!
+ The service was brilliant. Our plane was delayed and we got to the apartment nearly midnight and the hostess had waited for us. She also took us shopping at that late hour to buy food, unbelievable service.Read more Also the owner was very prompt and efficient whenever I e'mailed him. When I sent feedback that I was delighted he responded immediately.
- Noisy due to road works but as they are only temporary, not a problem.Hide
+ The appartment was in an ideal location, very easy to find from the train station, with shops, bars and sight seeing within easy reach. The apartment is kept very clean and staff are very welcoming.
-Read more Hide
+ Excellent location and very friendly and helpful staff. The fixtures and fittings were all brand new and the apartment was very clean and well appointed.
- The studio-style apartment was rather small,Read more with a mezzanine platform for the bed. But it was big enough for our needs.Hide
- noise due to renovation work and communal boiler
+ Appartments were in a fantastic location Mr Sylvio was extremely helpfull the appartments were immaculte and we would definately stay in these appartments again.Good value for money just a short strollRead more away from the main square and Krakow is a place i would like to visit again.
Ascot Hotel is conveniently located in the popular Krakow City Center area. The hotel offers guests a range of services and amenities designed to provide comfort and convenience. Facilities like shops
The Dom Turysty Hostel is perfectly located for both business and leisure guests to Krakow (Cracow).All hotel's guestrooms have all the conveniences expected in a hotel in its class to suit guests' ut
Discover all that Krakow (Cracow) has to offer with Hostel Lion as a base.The Hostel Lion boasts a convenient location with modern amenities in every guestroom and superb service.Room amenities includ
Alexander 2 Hotel is a popular choice amongst travelers in Krakow (Cracow), whether exploring or just passing through. The hotel offers a high standard of service and amenities to suit the individual
With its central location, Alexander 2 Hotel is within easy reach of most tourist attractions and business addresses in Krakow (Cracow).The Alexander 2 Hotel boasts a convenient location with modern a
The Antique Apartments Radziwillowska is located in Krakow (Cracow) making it one of the best hotels to stay at while in town.The Antique Apartments Radziwillowska boasts a convenient location with mo
Discover all that Krakow (Cracow) has to offer with Apartament Kopernik as a base.All hotel's guestrooms have all the conveniences expected in a hotel in its class to suit guests' utmost comforts.The
Located 400 metres from Kraków’s Old Town, Apartament Teatralny offers accommodation with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels, a kitchenette and seating area with a sofa. All have private bathroo
The Nf Hostel is perfectly located for both business and leisure guests to Krakow (Cracow).All hotel's guestrooms have all the conveniences expected in a hotel in its class to suit guests' utmost comf
- Theatre and opera
- 783 yd Opera Krakowska:
- Religious site
- 661 yd St. Mary's Cathedral:
- Spa and swimming pools
- 968 yd Basen YMCA Kraków:
- 1,032 yd Krakowski Szkolny Osrodek Sportowy (KSOS):
- School and university
- 320 yd Academy of Music in Kraków:
- 856 yd School of Economics and Computer Science in Krakow:
- 651 yd Academy of Fine Art in Krakow:
- 748 yd polskiej akademii nauk:
- 636 yd książąt czartoryskich:
- 910 yd biblioteka międzynarodowego centrum kultury:
- 888 yd Muzeum Stanisława Wyspiańskiego w Kamienicy Szołayskich:
- 94 yd Muzeum Historii Medycyny:
- 531 yd Dom Jana Matejki:
- 553 yd Kamienica Hipolitów:
- 396 yd Celestat:
- 934 yd Muzeum Starego Teatru:
- 540 yd Muzeum Farmacji Collegium Medicum UJ:
- 637 yd Muzeum Książąt Czartoryskich:
- 655 yd Czartoryski Museum:
- 762 yd Galeria Sztuki Polskiej XIX wieku w Sukiennicach:
- 792 yd Zamek Królewski na Wawelu:
- 438 yd Dom pod Krzyżem:
- 864 yd Wieża Ratuszowa:
- 572 yd Barbakan:
- 1,039 yd Muzeum Uniwersytetu Jagiellońskiego - Collegium Maius:
- 585 yd Bazylika Mariacka w Krakowie:
- 943 yd Muzeum Geologiczne Instytutu Nauk Geologicznych PAN:
- 584 yd Mury Obronne:
- 819 yd Muzeum Historyczne Miasta Krakowa - Pałac Krzysztofory:
- 934 yd Aquarium i Muzeum Przyrodnicze ISEZ PAN w Krakowie: