Rynek Główny 19, 31-008 Kraków, Poland
Hotel Wentzl - Description
Hotel Wentzl. "Hotel Wentzl" is a 4-star hotel. The hotel is a perfect pied-a-terre from which to discover Cracovie. The residence's shuttle bus service will make exploring the area as comfortable as possible. This accommodation has 18 luxurious rooms in total. Warm weather is kept outside thanks to the relieving air conditioning. By taking part in yoga you can make your stay more active. There are also bikes for rent so that you can discover the surrounding area. The onsite restaurant serves its European specialty. Of course, access to the Internet is available free of charge.
The Hotel Wentzl is located in Krakow (Cracow) making it one of the best hotels to stay at while in town.The Hotel Wentzl boasts a convenient location with modern amenities in every guestroom and superb service.In-room facilities include non smoking rooms, air conditioning, bathrobes, daily newsp...
Hotel Wentzl is located in Krakow, Poland. 200 metres away from St Mary's Basilica 800 metres away from Wawel Castle 12 kilometres away from Wieliczka Salt Mine Hotel Features. Breakfast provided Multilingual concierge Nearby valet parking Video game consoles Satellite television
THE WENTZL HOTEL SITUATED IN THE ONE OF THE MOSTBEAUTIFUL EXHIBITED TENEMENT HOUSE OF THE MARKETSQUARE THE 15TH CENTURY CELLARICHS FAMILYTENEMENT CALLED UNDER THE PAINTING. IN 1792 JOHNWENTZL FOUNDED IN THIS BUILDING THE WENTZLRESTAURANT WHICH IS RECEIVING WIDE RECOGNITIONTILL TODAY.WE OFFER YOU ...
Hotel Wentzl is located in the city center of Cracow, in one of the most beautiful buildings of Cracow's historic Market Square, where in 1792 John Wentzl founded Wentzl Restaurant, which is receiving wide recognition till today. With its unique location, being the only hotel on this charming squ...
Wentzl is a historical hotel located right on the Main Market Square in Kraków, offering an excellent restaurant and beautifully appointed, luxurious rooms with modern amenities, like free Wi-Fi.
Hotel Wentzl type(s): Luxury
Hotel Wentzl facilities and services
Pay Parking , Private parking , Valet Parking
Free WiFi , Internet Access , Wireless internet access
- Satellite Television
- Additional beds
- Credit card accepted
- Historic building
- LCD flat screen TV
- City tour
- City tours
- Tea and Coffee facilities
- Video Player
- City guide
- City maps
- Child Minding Services
- Laundry services
- Dry Cleaning
- Valet service
+ It was very well situated in the Market Square, the staff were very friendly and pleasant
+ The fact that it was central and easily in walking distance of so much of the city.
+ The best restaurant we encountered - excellant food and service. The staff in the hotel were eagerly helpful, polite and gave us the best service. Also provided a private city guide at a reasonable rate,Read more who was both knowledgeable and personable. Considering the hotel was in the city square, it was very quiet. Overall, we were really pleased with our experience at the Wentzl.
+ Staff excellent and very friendly
- lift still being installed
+ excellent staff, outstanding location and room
+ Superb location. The view of the main square from our window was fantastic.
- No lift, no internet. Room wasn't ready when we arrived, but the staff said it was and sent us up to an unmade room!
+ very helpful staff and the convenience of the hotel also food excellent. Would return
+ Everything, this hotel is fabulous
+ I wonderful location and a stylish hotel. Despite our room overlooking the square on a busy Saturday night, the double windows blocked the crowd noise perfectly. The flat-screen television (with DVD player) was a nice touch, although I can't quite imagine who would stay on the square in Krakow and spend their time watching TV.
- The breakfast was unimpressive and they began taking food away 20 minutes before the official end of breakfast time. I had a much better breakfast at another Krakow hotel that was significantly less expensive.
+ Friendliness and helpfulness of staff - nothing was too much trouble, especially Magdalena.
Located directly on the main market, the very heart of Kraków’s Old Town, Cracow Hostel offers rooms with key-locked wardrobes and free Wi-Fi. St Mary’s Basilica is 120 metres from the Cracow Hostel,
Mama's Hostel Main Market Square offers Cracow cheap accommodation in the city's Old Town in a newly renovated building, the historic 14th century's Kamienica Hetmańska House. The central train statio
With its central location, Apartamenty Bracka 6 Hotel is within easy reach of most tourist attractions and business addresses in Krakow (Cracow).The Apartamenty Bracka 6 Hotel boasts a convenient loca
The Pergamin Apartments is perfectly located for both business and leisure guests to Krakow (Cracow).All hotel's guestrooms have all the conveniences expected in a hotel in its class to suit guests' u
Discover all that Krakow (Cracow) has to offer with Venetian House Market Square Aparthotel as a base.All hotel's guestrooms have all the conveniences expected in a hotel in its class to suit guests'
The lovely rooms each feature an individual modern-style decor with soft colours. All are equipped with satellite television and Internet access. The magnificent cellars feature vaulted ceilings, and
Located directly at the Main Market Square in Kraków, next to the legendary Pod Jaszczurami club, Apartamencik w Rynku Głównym offers free Wi-Fi and ironing facilities. It features simple interiors an
The Krakow For You Apartments is located in Krakow (Cracow) making it one of the best hotels to stay at while in town.All hotel's guestrooms have all the conveniences expected in a hotel in its class
The 4-star Aparthotel Stare Miasto offers comfort and convinience whether you're on business or holiday in Krakow (Cracow). Featuring a complete list of amenities, guests will find their stay at the p
- 460 yd polskiej akademii nauk:
- 421 yd książąt czartoryskich:
- 113 yd biblioteka międzynarodowego centrum kultury:
- Religious site
- 708 yd Wawel Cathedral:
- 181 yd St. Mary's Cathedral:
- 332 yd Muzeum Stanisława Wyspiańskiego w Kamienicy Szołayskich:
- 287 yd Kamienica Hipolitów:
- 500 yd Dom Jana Matejki:
- 345 yd Muzeum Starego Teatru:
- 410 yd Muzeum Farmacji Collegium Medicum UJ:
- 504 yd Muzeum im. Emeryka Hutten-Czapskiego:
- 540 yd Muzeum Książąt Czartoryskich:
- 519 yd Czartoryski Museum:
- 407 yd Muzeum Archeologiczne w Krakowie:
- 558 yd Muzeum Archidiecezjalne Kardynała Karola Wojtyły w Krakowie:
- 117 yd Galeria Sztuki Polskiej XIX wieku w Sukiennicach:
- 346 yd Zamek Królewski na Wawelu:
- 101 yd Wieża Ratuszowa:
- 494 yd Dom pod Krzyżem:
- 514 yd Muzeum Ubezpieczeń:
- 670 yd Barbakan:
- 261 yd Muzeum Uniwersytetu Jagiellońskiego - Collegium Maius:
- 236 yd Bazylika Mariacka w Krakowie:
- 533 yd Pałac Biskupa Erazma Ciołka:
- 378 yd Muzeum Geologiczne Instytutu Nauk Geologicznych PAN:
- 248 yd Muzeum Historyczne Miasta Krakowa - Pałac Krzysztofory:
- 601 yd Mury Obronne:
- School and university
- 301 yd The Jagiellonian University:
- 501 yd Academy of Music in Kraków:
- 378 yd The Ludwik Solski State Drama School in Cracow: