ul. Poselska 22, 31-002 Kraków, Poland
Hotel Wawel - Description
Hotel Wawel. 3-star "Hotel Wawel" is a perfect base from which to explore Cracovie. The hotel's interior boasts its romantic decor. This hotel consists of 38 modern rooms. Hot weather is kept outside thanks to the relieving air conditioning. The private garden is ideal for a short walk. Choose from the activities that are offered, such as pilates, aerobics or yoga. Furthermore, the hotel hosts a gymnasium as well as a bike rental service. After all your daily activities, a visit to the spa will help you feel refreshed. Refresh yourself in the jacuzzi or Turkish bath or reap the benefits of a visit to the sauna. In the spa, you also have the opportunity to treat yourself to a relaxing massage. There is no need to go out for dinner as there is a traditional onsite restaurant. Don't forget to try the restaurant's European specialty. For a drink in company, you will find the bar most welcoming. Breakfast is included in your stay. Additional services include an airport shuttle service and free of charge Internet access.
Discover all that Krakow (Cracow) has to offer with Hotel Wawel as a base.The Hotel Wawel boasts a convenient location with modern amenities in every guestroom and superb service.Each of the hotel's guestrooms offers non smoking rooms, air conditioning, daily newspaper, desk, hair dryer, in room ...
Right in the heart of Cracow Old Town, the Wawel is a boutique hotel in Cracow within a few minutes' walk of all of the city's major sights, such as Wawel Royal Castle, the Main Market Square with its glorious renaissance Cloth Hall, the Sukiennice, and its enchanting churches, as well as the for...
Wawel Hotel is located in Kraków’s Old Town, between Wawel Castle and the Main Market Square. It features modernly appointed rooms with free Wi-Fi and extensive spa facilities.
Hotel Wawel type(s): Budget
Hotel Wawel facilities and services
Internet Access , Wireless internet access
- Satellite Television
- Credit card accepted
- Groups welcome
- Historic building
- LCD flat screen TV
- Meals for groups
- City tour
- Hydrotherapy shower
- Reading lounge
- Spa & Health Center
- Turkish/Steam Bath
- City guide
- City maps
- Ironing Services
- Meeting amenities
- Meeting rooms
- Fully equipped business center
- Meeting center
- Fax / Photocopying
- Airport Connection
- Old Town
- Shopping mall
- Museum District
- Near Train Station
+ LOcation and room size
+ Generally quiet but close to the restaurants, station and tourist sites
- interior walls transmit some noise
+ Very much enjoyed our stay at the Hotel Wawel. Location is ideal for the Rynek Glowny and exploring Krakow old town on foot. Our room was large, clean and comfortable. Staff were friendly and helpful.Read more Really enjoyed the breakfasts. One evening we tried the restaurant tucked away off the courtyard and could have sat there for hours with a bottle of wine and good food. Would certainly recommend this hotel and hope to return in the near future.
+ Everything about the hotel was excellent. The location is perfect, just off the off the Royal Route between the castle and the Old Square on a quiet street. The room was very comfortable with an excellentRead more bathroom, fridge, air conditioning. Staff were very friendly and helpful. There was an excellent choice for breakfast each morning. The food in the hotel's restaurant was very good. There is a lovely summer garden. There are also excellent restaurants located in the immediate area.
+ Location! Hotel "just the right size". Workers at morning breakfast excellent.
+ Location and breakfast ok.
- The receptionst who signed us in was almost unpleasant but others were good. The lift only went to 2nd floor and we had to climb stairs to 3rd floor attic style room (we are in our mid seventys). To use the airconditioner was an extra !5 euro a day which we were not told about in the first place.
+ Free water, great location.
- Air Con was extra
- Sheets too small for the bed - do not like sleeping against bare matress but location makes up for a lot
+ The room was large and roomy. Huge Bathroom . Good Central Location
- I booked this Hotel as it stated in its info that it had aircon in some rooms. We did not have air con in either of the rooms we booked. And the fact it was 35 degrees during the day, my dads room didnt even have a window which opened wide enough to let some air in his room. No safe in Rooms, although they did keep passports for us at reception in a security bag. The breakfast was poor, with dishes being empty and not being refilled. I had to ask for some egg and felt that I had just commited a crime! The church bells started very early in morning so if you have no air con and are forced to leave window open you get an early alarm call!.
+ Friendliness of staff. Breakfast was very good
- no fridge in room
With its central location, Pokoje Goscinne Poselska is within easy reach of most tourist attractions and business addresses in Krakow (Cracow).All hotel's guestrooms have all the conveniences expected
With its central location, Domino Apartments is within easy reach of most tourist attractions and business addresses in Krakow (Cracow).All hotel's guestrooms have all the conveniences expected in a h
The Camea Hotel is perfectly located for both business and leisure guests to Krakow (Cracow).All hotel's guestrooms have all the conveniences expected in a hotel in its class to suit guests' utmost co
The Good Bye Lenin Hostel Lets Rock is located in Krakow (Cracow) making it one of the best hotels to stay at while in town.All hotel's guestrooms have all the conveniences expected in a hotel in its
Old Town Apartments Grodzka offers spacious apartments with Wi-Fi and fully-equipped kitchenette. It is located within 5-minutes’ walk from the Old Market Square and the Wawel Royal Castle. All apart
Discover all that Krakow (Cracow) has to offer with RT Monopol Hotel as a base. All 75 rooms at the hotel have all the modern facilities guests' would expect from a hotel of this class. Being one of t
Built on a 13th century cellar, the Hotel Senacki is set in a tastefully restored townhouse which blends seamlessly into the architectural charm of central Krakow. One side of the hotel offers a view
The 3-star RT Monopol Hotel offers comfort and convinience whether you're on business or holiday in Krakow (Cracow). Both business travelers and tourists can enjoy the hotel's facilities and services.
Located in a historic town house just by the Planty Park in Kraków’s Old Town, Red Kurka Apartments offers rooms with satellite TV and free Wi-Fi. The stylish interiors of the rooms were designed by
- Religious site
- 509 yd Wawel Cathedral:
- 407 yd St. Mary's Cathedral:
- 549 yd zgromadzenia księży misjonarzy:
- 669 yd książąt czartoryskich:
- 432 yd biblioteka międzynarodowego centrum kultury:
- School and university
- 575 yd The Jagiellonian University:
- 532 yd Academy of Music in Kraków:
- 566 yd The Ludwik Solski State Drama School in Cracow:
- 552 yd Muzeum Katedralne im. Jana Pawła II:
- 661 yd Muzeum Stanisława Wyspiańskiego w Kamienicy Szołayskich:
- 741 yd Muzeum Historii Medycyny:
- 702 yd Dom Jana Matejki:
- 448 yd Kamienica Hipolitów:
- 678 yd Muzeum Starego Teatru:
- 611 yd Muzeum Farmacji Collegium Medicum UJ:
- 306 yd Muzeum Archidiecezjalne Kardynała Karola Wojtyły w Krakowie:
- 265 yd Muzeum Archeologiczne w Krakowie:
- 420 yd Galeria Sztuki Polskiej XIX wieku w Sukiennicach:
- 435 yd Wieża Ratuszowa:
- 648 yd Dom pod Krzyżem:
- 700 yd Katedra Wawelska:
- 566 yd Muzeum Uniwersytetu Jagiellońskiego - Collegium Maius:
- 372 yd Bazylika Mariacka w Krakowie:
- 278 yd Pałac Biskupa Erazma Ciołka:
- 570 yd Muzeum Historyczne Miasta Krakowa - Pałac Krzysztofory:
- 482 yd Crown Treasury and Armory:
- 385 yd Aquarium i Muzeum Przyrodnicze ISEZ PAN w Krakowie:
- 706 yd Muzeum im. Emeryka Hutten-Czapskiego:
- 13 yd Zamek Królewski na Wawelu:
- 145 yd Muzeum Geologiczne Instytutu Nauk Geologicznych PAN: