Hotel Fortuna Bis
ul. Pilsudskiego 25, 31-110 Kraków, Poland
Hotel Fortuna Bis - Description
Hotel Fortuna Bis. "Hotel Fortuna Bis" is a hotel that has 3 stars. This accommodation is excellent for exploring Cracovie. The interior decor of this hotel could be characterised as warm. This hotel features 23 bedrooms. There are sports for visitors, such as aerobics and ice skating. There is a running track as well as a bicycle rental service. "Hotel Fortuna Bis" offers massages. You can have dinner at the onsite traditional restaurant which is known for its Polish specialty. After a long day, you can have a drink at the lounge bar. Breakfast is included in the room's rate and provides visitors with a good start to the day. There is free of charge Internet access and a shuttle bus service which can pick you up and drop you off at the airport.
Located just a few steps from the most stunning landmarks in the historic centre of Krakow, the Hotel Fortuna Bis is a small charming establishment surrounded by a delightful garden. The hotel is ideal for guests in town to explore the city, and offers a warm and friendly atmosphere to help you feel at home.
The 23 rooms are modest and comfortable. All are equipped with cable television. The establishment houses a restaurant where you can have a breakfast in the morning and international dishes later throughout the day. Relax after a long day of sightseeing with a drink in the bar or a walk in the garden. Private parking is also available
Choosing the Hotel Fortuna Bis will allow you to navigate through Krakow on foot. The city’s main sites and attractions are just a stone’s throw from the establishment, such as Main Market Square (less than a kilometre away), the Sukiennice Cloth Hall and Saint Mary’s Basilica. Saint Florian’s Gate and Wawel Royal Castle are also close by.
The Hotel Fortuna Bis is located in Krakow (Cracow) making it one of the best hotels to stay at while in town.The Hotel Fortuna Bis boasts a convenient location with modern amenities in every guestroom and superb service.The guestrooms are equipped with desk, hair dryer, ironing board, television...
The Hotel Fortuna Bis is located in Krakow, Poland. In city centre 200 metres from Main Market Square 600 metres from Wawel Royal Castle Hotel Features. Traditional Polish restaurant Complimentary breakfast Complimentary wireless Internet Complimentary wireless and wired high-spee...
Property Type Hotel Year Remodeled 2003A Charming 3 Star Hotel Is Accessible All The Sights OfCracow S Old Town Are Within Walking Distance.
Hotel Fortuna Bis type(s): Family ,Design ,Budget
This hotel belongs to: IH™
Hotel Fortuna Bis facilities and services
Pay Parking , Private parking
Free WiFi , Internet Access , Wireless internet access
- Family Rooms
- Public Address System
- Business services
- Disabled rooms
- Grab bars in the bathroom
- Laundry services
- Dry Cleaning
- Ironing Services
- Meeting rooms
- Car Rentals
- Fax / Photocopying
- Business Center
- Room Service
+ Central location, good food and drink, friendly staff, spacious rooms.
- Minor stuff- no shower top holder on wall, no socket in bathroom.
+ The cheap beer!!!!!
- The hotel had no hairdryers or irons to loan to guests.
+ It was a quiet location, no distrubance from traffic or passing people at night.
+ its helpfull and cheerful staff. its location and price
+ The staff is very helpfull and friendly. The breakfast is very good but lakes some sweets. The only problem is the noise due to the tramway that passes on the street nearby.
+ Friendly staff and nice breakfast. Location. Large room.
- I had a room on the ground floor facing the street. It was very very noisy with trams thundering past. On the 2nd night, I had to use ear plugsRead more as I was shattered with the lack of sleep from the night before.Hide
+ Good Location, Very clean, friendly and helpful staff
+ Location of hotel ideal for city centre. Staff very helpful in booking trips which were very good, picked up at the door by a minibus. Hotel was clean and breakfast was OK. Getting from the airport toRead more site was easy. A free bus takes you from the airport to the local railway station a small local train then takes you to Krakow main station at a very reasonable cost. Walk,bus,tram or taxi to the hotel.
- Just the noise from passing trams at night.Hide
+ Central, convenient (and on 192) bus route from airport!) - and all the above)
- Rooms at front noisier than at back owing to tram route
- 514 yd Cracovia:
- Religious site
- 833 yd Wawel Cathedral:
- 818 yd St. Mary's Cathedral:
- School and university
- 378 yd The Jagiellonian University:
- 620 yd University of Agriculture in Krakow:
- 303 yd The Ludwik Solski State Drama School in Cracow:
- 628 yd AGH University of Science and Technology:
- 569 yd biblioteka międzynarodowego centrum kultury:
- 352 yd biblioteka jagiellońska:
- 448 yd Muzeum Uniwersytetu Jagiellońskiego - Collegium Maius:
- 894 yd Bazylika Mariacka w Krakowie:
- 786 yd Muzeum Geologiczne Instytutu Nauk Geologicznych PAN:
- 614 yd Wieża Ratuszowa:
- 643 yd Muzeum Starego Teatru:
- 879 yd Zamek Królewski na Wawelu:
- 839 yd Muzeum Katedralne im. Jana Pawła II:
- 682 yd Muzeum Stanisława Wyspiańskiego w Kamienicy Szołayskich:
- 371 yd Muzeum Narodowe w Krakowie:
- 686 yd Muzeum Zoologiczne Instytutu Zoologii UJ:
- 164 yd Muzeum im. Emeryka Hutten-Czapskiego:
- 689 yd Muzeum Archeologiczne w Krakowie:
- 855 yd Muzeum Archidiecezjalne Kardynała Karola Wojtyły w Krakowie:
- 718 yd Galeria Sztuki Polskiej XIX wieku w Sukiennicach:
- 362 yd Dom Józefa Mehoffera:
- 632 yd Muzeum Ubezpieczeń:
- 285 yd Muzeum Witrażu w Krakowie:
- 628 yd Muzeum Geologiczne Wydziału Geologii AGH:
- 849 yd Pałac Biskupa Erazma Ciołka:
- 614 yd Muzeum Czynu Niepodległościowego Dom im. Józefa Piłsudskiego - Oleandry:
- 703 yd Muzeum Historyczne Miasta Krakowa - Pałac Krzysztofory: