Hotel Floryan Old Town
ul. Floriańska 38, 31-021 Kraków, Poland
Hotel Floryan Old Town - Description
Hotel Floryan Old Town. The 3-star "Hotel Floryan Old Town" is a perfect base from which to discover Cracovie. The building has benefited from a recent renovation. The total number of rooms is 21. The bedrooms have been described as air-conditioned. The air conditioning keeps the heat outside, always ensuring a pleasant room temperature. Choose from any of the several sporting activities this hotel offers, like tennis or aerobics. This hotel also has bicycles for rent so that you can discover the surroundings. Recharge your batteries with a relaxing massage treatment. Dinner can be enjoyed at the onsite restaurant which is known for its Italian and Polish specialties. You can end the day with a drink at the lounge bar. After a good night's rest, breakfast is available, which is included in the price. Access to the Internet is available at no extra charge and there is a shuttle service which can pick you up and drop you off at the airport.
The Hotel Floryan is set in a historic 16th century building in an exclusive location in the heart of Krakow’s historic centre. Main Market Square and Wawel Royal Castle are both within close proximity. The establishment has been providing excellent accommodations to its guests for generations and is an ideal place to stay for those out to discover the city.
The guestrooms are decorated in an understated, bright contemporary style, and feature satellite television and air-conditioning. The establishment’s medieval cellars house the hotel restaurant, Vesuvio. Breakfast is also served in the cellars each morning. The bar is just down the hall, and is equipped with wireless Internet access.
Situated on Florianska Street and near the famous Saint Florian’s Gate, the Hotel Floryan is close to all that Krakow has to offer. Main Market Square, the largest of its kind in Europe, is just 200 metres away. The Sukiennice Cloth Hall and Saint Mary’s Basilica are also must-sees. Wawel Royal Castle is just a few minutes away by foot.
Discover all that Krakow (Cracow) has to offer with Hotel Floryan Old Town as a base.The Hotel Floryan Old Town boasts a convenient location with modern amenities in every guestroom and superb service.In-room facilities include ironing board, desk, air conditioning.The amenities and services offe...
Housed in a 16th century building in the centre of Old Krakow, the Hotel Floryan is a renovated property located 200 metres from the Market Square. The 15 guestrooms are decorated in light pastel colours with wood furnishings. Modern amenities include Internet connections, satellite television, d...
Hotel Floryan Old Town type(s): Family ,Budget
Hotel Floryan Old Town facilities and services
Free WiFi , Internet Access , Wireless internet access
- Breakfast Buffet
- Family Rooms
- Children welcome
- Business services
- Ironing board
- Non smoking
- Pets allowed
- Front Desk 24hr
- City tours
- Child Minding Services
- Laundry services
- Ironing Services
- Meeting amenities
- Fully equipped business center
- Bicycle Rental
- Shoe Shine
- Car Rentals
- Tourism Desk
- Fax / Photocopying
- Old Town
- Museum District
- Near Train Station
- Near Subway
+ The location right in the centre of Krakow's old town was excellent. We could walk everywhere. Hotel staff was very friendly and helpful.
- Street noise was a bit of a problem on one of the nights becauseRead more builders were setting up scaffolding on the building next door.Hide
+ Friendliness of staff
- No lift!
+ While the hotel is very well located and the room large. It definetly lacked in character and the walls need painting.
- Noise from the street outside
+ Hotel is situated in the city center, and in spite of this it is quiet
- Absence of lift
+ Its very central
- Some people say the noise but i didnt experience anything that kept me awake.
+ The hotel is very well located, at the entrance to the old city and has a lot of character.
- Unfortunately the room was very noisy.
+ The central position of Krakow
- No Lift, Very steep stairs, including the dinning area their are four floors
+ The helpfulness of the staff.
- The soap dispensers in the bathroom. I prefer bar soap.
- Their breakfast restaurant
+ Its location
- No elevater
The Apartamenty Delta Hotel is located in Krakow (Cracow) making it one of the best hotels to stay at while in town.The Apartamenty Delta Hotel boasts a convenient location with modern amenities in ev
The elegant Apartamenty Floriańska 30 are housed in a renovated 17th-century building in the centre of Kraków’s beautiful Old Town. It offers rooms with free Wi-Fi, a flat-screen TV and a seating area
With its central location, Florianska Apartment House is within easy reach of most tourist attractions and business addresses in Krakow (Cracow).The Florianska Apartment House boasts a convenient loca
The P And J Apartamenty Sw. Krzyza is perfectly located for both business and leisure guests to Krakow (Cracow).The P And J Apartamenty Sw. Krzyza boasts a convenient location with modern amenities in
The Tutti Frutti Hostel is located in Krakow (Cracow) making it one of the best hotels to stay at while in town.The Tutti Frutti Hostel boasts a convenient location with modern amenities in every gues
Discover all that Krakow (Cracow) has to offer with Apartamenty John as a base.The Apartamenty John boasts a convenient location with modern amenities in every guestroom and superb service.Each guestr
Stop at Hotel Unicus to discover the wonders of Krakow (Cracow). The property features a wide range of facilities to make your stay a pleasant experience. To be found at the hotel are restaurant, 24hr
With its central location, Florianska 33 Apartment House is within easy reach of most tourist attractions and business addresses in Krakow (Cracow).All hotel's guestrooms have all the conveniences exp
Set in a prime location of Krakow (Cracow), Classic Hotel puts everything the city has to offer just outside your doorstep. The property features a wide range of facilities to make your stay a pleasan
- Religious site
- 308 yd St. Mary's Cathedral:
- Spa and swimming pools
- 457 yd Basen YMCA Kraków:
- 129 yd Mury Obronne:
- 311 yd Muzeum Historyczne Miasta Krakowa - Pałac Krzysztofory:
- 342 yd Muzeum Stanisława Wyspiańskiego w Kamienicy Szołayskich:
- 55 yd Dom Jana Matejki:
- 253 yd Kamienica Hipolitów:
- 621 yd Muzeum Historii Medycyny:
- 732 yd Celestat:
- 387 yd Muzeum Starego Teatru:
- 93 yd Muzeum Farmacji Collegium Medicum UJ:
- 88 yd Muzeum Książąt Czartoryskich:
- 87 yd Czartoryski Museum:
- 360 yd Galeria Sztuki Polskiej XIX wieku w Sukiennicach:
- 703 yd Zamek Królewski na Wawelu:
- 150 yd Dom pod Krzyżem:
- 446 yd Wieża Ratuszowa:
- 507 yd Muzeum Ubezpieczeń:
- 198 yd Barbakan:
- 571 yd Muzeum Uniwersytetu Jagiellońskiego - Collegium Maius:
- 327 yd Bazylika Mariacka w Krakowie:
- 803 yd Muzeum Geologiczne Instytutu Nauk Geologicznych PAN:
- 498 yd biblioteka międzynarodowego centrum kultury:
- 164 yd polskiej akademii nauk:
- 67 yd książąt czartoryskich:
- School and university
- 648 yd The Jagiellonian University:
- 295 yd Academy of Fine Art in Krakow:
- 354 yd Academy of Music in Kraków:
- 790 yd The Ludwik Solski State Drama School in Cracow:
- 512 yd School of Economics and Computer Science in Krakow: