Szpitalna 28, 31-024 Kraków, Poland
Hotel Elektor - Description
Hotel Elektor. "Hotel Elektor" is a castle,hotel. This accommodation has received 3 stars. Located right in Cracovie's downtown area, it is an excellent base from which visitors can discover the surrounding area. This accommodation boasts 15 bedrooms. The rooms are spacious. Warm weather is kept outside thanks to the relieving air conditioning. The castle,hotel has its own restaurant which is known for its international specialty. After a good night's sleep, guests have the opportunity to enjoy the castle,hotel's breakfast. Internet access is available at no extra charge and there is a shuttle bus service which can pick you up and drop you off at the airport.
The Hotel Elektor is perfectly located for both business and leisure guests to Krakow (Cracow).All hotel's guestrooms have all the conveniences expected in a hotel in its class to suit guests' utmost comforts.Each guestroom is fully equipped with bathtub, hair dryer, kitchenette, desk.Guests can ...
Hotel Elektor is sited in the very center of the Old Town of Cracow, 500 meters from the Main Market Square, a 5-minute walk from the main train station, and a 20-minute drive from the airport. Hotel Elektor is only minutes away from theaters, museums and many other interesting places in Cracow, ...
Situated 2 minutes’ walk from Kraków’s Main Market Square, Hotel Elektor offers spacious, well equipped rooms with satellite TV and a tea/coffee maker. Wi-Fi is free in the entire property.
Hotel Elektor type(s): Budget ,Luxury
Hotel Elektor facilities and services
Free WiFi , Internet Access , Wireless internet access
- Satellite Television
- Additional beds
- Credit card accepted
- Dogs allowed
- Historic building
- City tour
- Tea and Coffee facilities
- Banqueting service
- City maps
- Laundry services
- Dry Cleaning
- VIP Amenities
- Breakfast Room Service
- Ironing Services
- Old Town
- Shopping mall
- Museum District
- Near Train Station
+ Normal touristy things
+ Very friendly and helpful staff.
+ Very helpful and polite staff. Breakfast was verry good. In the very centre of the town.
+ We did not spend much time in the hotel as it was our first visit to Krakow and there is a lot to see. The suite was very comfortable
- The only comment was the shower, it was difficult to convert andRead more hung sideways on a hook and the water just ran down the wallHide
+ Everything. Kind and helpfull staff, very good food, large appartments etc. Even though there was no air condition and the temperature was nearly 40 degrees, the rooms were comfortable.
- Not really.
+ The helpfulness of all the staff - they went out of their way to help with all aspects.
- One criticism - there was no lounge to sit and have a drink before going out or on your return.
+ Wonderful room/suite, welcome bowl of fruit, tea making facilities, very helpful staff
+ The hotel is located in a convenient location. The price includes everything. The space of the appartments is quite reasonable with a good bathroom. No idea though why this hotel was 'so good' 10 yearsRead more ago to warrant royal visits- its really not very special.
- The staff are not very friendly and don't speak any foreign languages. They didn't recognize me after 5 days in the hotel and generally are of no assistance. The value for money is questionable as the facilities of the appartment are not exactly top notch. The appartments can be noisy with a bar and workshop around the corner.Hide
+ Location to the old town and the railway station
- We had an apartment which was not very clean and it needed to be updated and painted
+ Wonderful ambience and old world charm.Very convenient for the square and railway station.
With its central location, Tutti Frutti Apartments is within easy reach of most tourist attractions and business addresses in Krakow (Cracow).All hotel's guestrooms have all the conveniences expected
With its central location, Florianska 33 Apartment House is within easy reach of most tourist attractions and business addresses in Krakow (Cracow).All hotel's guestrooms have all the conveniences exp
Discover all that Krakow (Cracow) has to offer with Pollera Hotel as a base.The Pollera Hotel boasts a convenient location with modern amenities in every guestroom and superb service.In-room facilitie
Stop at Hotel Unicus to discover the wonders of Krakow (Cracow). The property features a wide range of facilities to make your stay a pleasant experience. To be found at the hotel are restaurant, 24hr
Located directly on Kraków’s Old Town, Barbican House Apartments feature with a satellite TV, DVD player and kitchenette. All have free Wi-Fi and a seating area with a sofa. The rooms of the Barbican
The Trecius Hotel is perfectly located for both business and leisure guests to Krakow (Cracow).All hotel's guestrooms have all the conveniences expected in a hotel in its class to suit guests' utmost
The Tutti Frutti Hostel is located in Krakow (Cracow) making it one of the best hotels to stay at while in town.The Tutti Frutti Hostel boasts a convenient location with modern amenities in every gues
Discover all that Krakow (Cracow) has to offer with Apartamenty Tww Tomasza Hotel as a base.All hotel's guestrooms have all the conveniences expected in a hotel in its class to suit guests' utmost com
The Apartamenty Rentalent is located in Krakow (Cracow) making it one of the best hotels to stay at while in town.All hotel's guestrooms have all the conveniences expected in a hotel in its class to s
The P And J Apartamenty Sw. Krzyza is perfectly located for both business and leisure guests to Krakow (Cracow).The P And J Apartamenty Sw. Krzyza boasts a convenient location with modern amenities in
- Religious site
- 259 yd St. Mary's Cathedral:
- Spa and swimming pools
- 590 yd Basen YMCA Kraków:
- 283 yd polskiej akademii nauk:
- 164 yd książąt czartoryskich:
- 493 yd biblioteka międzynarodowego centrum kultury:
- 412 yd Muzeum Stanisława Wyspiańskiego w Kamienicy Szołayskich:
- 107 yd Dom Jana Matejki:
- 166 yd Kamienica Hipolitów:
- 503 yd Muzeum Historii Medycyny:
- 458 yd Muzeum Starego Teatru:
- 62 yd Muzeum Farmacji Collegium Medicum UJ:
- 218 yd Muzeum Książąt Czartoryskich:
- 221 yd Czartoryski Museum:
- 341 yd Galeria Sztuki Polskiej XIX wieku w Sukiennicach:
- 609 yd Zamek Królewski na Wawelu:
- 56 yd Dom pod Krzyżem:
- 442 yd Wieża Ratuszowa:
- 603 yd Muzeum Ubezpieczeń:
- 275 yd Barbakan:
- 596 yd Muzeum Uniwersytetu Jagiellońskiego - Collegium Maius:
- 240 yd Bazylika Mariacka w Krakowie:
- 724 yd Muzeum Geologiczne Instytutu Nauk Geologicznych PAN:
- 225 yd Mury Obronne:
- 351 yd Muzeum Historyczne Miasta Krakowa - Pałac Krzysztofory:
- 689 yd Celestat:
- School and university
- 669 yd The Jagiellonian University:
- 220 yd Academy of Music in Kraków:
- 794 yd The Ludwik Solski State Drama School in Cracow:
- 616 yd School of Economics and Computer Science in Krakow:
- 385 yd Academy of Fine Art in Krakow: