ul. Ciemna 15, 31-053 Kraków, Poland
Hotel Eden - Description
Hotel Eden. The 3-star "Hotel Eden" is ideal for discovering Cracovie. This hotel boasts 27 bedrooms. This accommodation hosts a walking trail as well as a bike rental service. This hotel has a spa, perfect for recovering from your busy day. The relaxation center also includes a sauna. The relaxation center also offers relaxing massage treatments. You can dine at the kosher onsite restaurant. After dinner, visitors can enjoy a drink at the bar. In the morning, guests can enjoy breakfast, which is included in the price. You have access to the Internet and have the opportunity to make use of the airport shuttle.
With its central location, Eden Hotel is within easy reach of most tourist attractions and business addresses in Krakow (Cracow).All hotel's guestrooms have all the conveniences expected in a hotel in its class to suit guests' utmost comforts.Each guestroom is tastefully appointed with non smokin...
STAY 3 PAY FOR 2 until 31 March!!! They say all the best things come in small packages and that is certainly the case with this hotel. As well as 27 simply styled rooms, a cellar bar, sauna and salt grotto into three 15th-century townhouses in a corner of the Jewish district of Kazimierz. Kazimie...
Hotel Eden occupies a carefully restored 15th-century building in the heart of Kazimierz, Krakow's old Jewish Quarter. It offers a mikveh (Jewish ritual bath), spa facilities and free Wi-Fi.
Hotel Eden type(s): Budget
This hotel belongs to: T2™
Hotel Eden facilities and services
Free WiFi , Internet Access , Wireless internet access
- Satellite Television
- Cot available upon request
- Conference Facilities
- Business services
- Ironing board
- Disabled rooms
- Non smoking
- Hiking trail
- City tours
- Tea and Coffee facilities
- Child Minding Services
- Laundry services
- Dry Cleaning
- Breakfast Room Service
- Fully equipped business center
- Bicycle Rental
- Shoe Shine
- Packed Lunches
- Car Rentals
- Old Town
- Shopping mall
- Museum District
- Near Train Station
+ It was in the jewish quarter, staff were lovely and helpful
- The breakfast was very poor, if you like cheese and smoked salmon if was fine, but I dont like either
+ Very friendly staff. Even made me a breakfast to go when I had to get up early to catch a morning flight.
- Close to the trams, but not close to train station, makes it difficult for someone unfamiliarRead more with the public transportation system to find.Hide
+ Staff were very helpful and multilingual. The hotel is situated in the heart of the Jewish quarter and everything is close by and very accessible! I would recommend this hotel to anyone!
+ It was everything we could have expected and more.
+ Great location in Kazimierz, rich Israeli-style breakfast, elevator availability and very helpful and friendly staff
- Could get quite noisy during night hours, esp. on weekends - due to adjacent barsRead more and cafes;Hide
- noise level from outside. Night temperatures meant window had to be open (no A/C) and we were directly above the hotel main entrance.
+ Convenient location; clean comfortable room, excellent breakfast buffet, helpful staff.
+ Staff - helpful and friendly hotel quiet and in lovely area
- Shower not working properly! In spite of promise of plumber coming on
+ The location was ideal for visiting areas of interest on foot (old town, jewish quarter and the ghetto area). The hotel itself had character,yet had all the comforts (ie plumbing) of a new hotel. 24 hour reception was a good thing, as was the free copy of Kracow in your pocket, which proved usefull.
- One of us had a room which had a connecting door to another room. This made the room a bit noisy, with conversations from next door clearly heard. However, the fact that interconnecting rooms are available would be an advantage for some visitors.
+ The location is absolutely brilliant for quiet strolls and meals in the nearby squares. The staff are really helpful and dealt with every query or request both helpfully & efficiently.
- The soundproofingRead more between floors - if you are unlucky in getting noisy neighbours upstairs or rowdy teenagers during school visit season it can be disturbing. However we only experienced this on 1 night - the remainder was very peacefulHide
Located in Kazimierz, David Hotel is a perfect starting point from which to explore Krakow (Cracow). Offering a variety of facilities and services, the hotel provides all you need for a good night's s
Discover all that Krakow (Cracow) has to offer with David Hotel as a base.All hotel's guestrooms have all the conveniences expected in a hotel in its class to suit guests' utmost comforts.Each guestro
Discover all that Krakow (Cracow) has to offer with Apartamenty na Kazimierzu as a base.All hotel's guestrooms have all the conveniences expected in a hotel in its class to suit guests' utmost comfort
Located in Kraków, in a historic building just a 2 minute walk from Plac Nowy, Cracow Suites Izaaka 7 offers accommodation with free Wi-Fi, flat screen TV with satellite channels and a kitchen. Craco
With its central location, Szeroka 33 Hotel is within easy reach of most tourist attractions and business addresses in Krakow (Cracow).All hotel's guestrooms have all the conveniences expected in a ho
The Hotel Karmel is perfectly located for both business and leisure guests to Krakow (Cracow).All hotel's guestrooms have all the conveniences expected in a hotel in its class to suit guests' utmost c
Rubinstein Residence is a popular choice amongst travelers in Krakow (Cracow), whether exploring or just passing through. The hotel has everything you need for a comfortable stay. Take advantage of th
The Off White Business And Leisure Apartments is perfectly located for both business and leisure guests to Krakow (Cracow).The Off White Business And Leisure Apartments boasts a convenient location wi
Secret Garden Apartment is located on the ground-floor of antique building in the middle of Old Jewish Quarter - Kazimierz. In the apartment you will find fully equipped kitchen, a bathroom, a living
- 1,068 yd KS Korona:
- School and university
- 1,259 yd Academy of Music in Kraków:
- Market and shopping area
- 713 yd Galeria Kazimierz:
- 1,215 yd Sofitel Orbis Hotel & Casino - Krakow:
- 1,279 yd Oskar Schindler's Emalia Factory:
- 857 yd Apteka Pod Orlem:
- Religious site
- 1,048 yd Muzeum Katedralne im. Jana Pawła II:
- 1,183 yd Muzeum Historii Medycyny:
- 215 yd Galicia Jewish Museum:
- 1,226 yd Fabryka Schindlera :
- 1,238 yd Muzeum Sztuki i Techniki Japońskiej Manggha:
- 948 yd Muzeum Archidiecezjalne Kardynała Karola Wojtyły w Krakowie:
- 1,116 yd Muzeum Archeologiczne w Krakowie:
- 1,005 yd Zamek Królewski na Wawelu:
- 1,009 yd Katedra Wawelska:
- 251 yd Muzeum Inżynierii Miejskiej:
- 1,295 yd Bazylika Mariacka w Krakowie:
- 560 yd Muzeum Etnograficzne im. Seweryna Udzieli w Krakowie:
- 954 yd Pałac Biskupa Erazma Ciołka:
- 217 yd Żydowskie Muzeum Galicja:
- 1,037 yd Muzeum Geologiczne Instytutu Nauk Geologicznych PAN:
- 90 yd Stara Synagoga:
- 858 yd Crown Treasury and Armory:
- 641 yd Aquarium i Muzeum Przyrodnicze ISEZ PAN w Krakowie:
- 869 yd Apteka pod Orłem :